FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A True "A+" Support Experience

Post Date: 2013-01-22

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
m3nt0s View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote m3nt0s Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: A True "A+" Support Experience
    Posted: 22 Jan 2013 at 8:11am
As can happen with any computer, one of the memory sticks failed in my DS machine. I ran MemTest86 on it and it failed right off the bat (the 3 remaining sticks passed with no errors). I sent an email to DS and I received a prompt and courteous reply from Richard on the DS Support Team who was my single point of contact throughout the whole process - he speaks my language, answered all of my questions perfectly and took time to understand my issue. That alone made my experience "Grade A". But it got even better from there...

I sent him the results of the memory test, and with a very quick turn around time, the solution offered was to replace all of the existing memory in my machine with 4 brand new sticks of like-kind memory, all of which are running up to the spec I expect. With most companies, I would generally expect and HAVE received some unmatched replacement - even if the specs are the same, it wouldn't be a physical form factor match to what is currently in my machine. DS went beyond my expectations, as my machine retains a phenomenal and consistent look through the case side window, and of course the performance is just as great as it was before the original memory failure.

My experience with DS Support was outstanding, a true A+, 10 out of 10, 100%. My faith in my purchase from Digital Storm has only been strengthened, as they have now definitely earned a customer who WILL be back for his next rig, which I'm sure won't be for quite some time given the outstanding product I have right now.
Ordered 8/1/11 / 800D / 2600K / EVGA GTX 590 / 16GB DDR3 / Sabertooth P67 / 1000W PSU / 1TB WD Caviar (OS) / 2TB WD Caviar (Media) / PCI 802.11n (Bad Dog) / Max Noise Suppression / Max Warranty
Skizerz View Drop Down

Quote Skizerz Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Jan 2013 at 8:33am
DS is jaw dropping when they come to their great customer support, another great review right here.
Tidgxor View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

The Kokopelli kid

Quote Tidgxor Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Jan 2013 at 8:34am
 Awesome
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Jan 2013 at 8:55am
Nice. Awesome
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 23 Jan 2013 at 12:08pm
Glad to hear, thank you for letting everyone know! I'll pass this on to Richard as well.
Captain Ahoge View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Digital Storm Employee

Quote Captain Ahoge Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 23 Jan 2013 at 3:04pm
Glad to hear your system is back up and running! (I'm Richard just FYI )
Steam ID: CaptainAhoge
joguco2012 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote joguco2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by m3nt0s

As can happen with any computer, one of the memory sticks failed in my DS machine. I ran MemTest86 on it and it failed right off the bat (the 3 remaining sticks passed with no errors). I sent an email to DS and I received a prompt and courteous reply from Richard on the DS Support Team who was my single point of contact throughout the whole process - he speaks my language, answered all of my questions perfectly and took time to understand my issue. That alone made my experience "Grade A". But it got even better from there...I sent him the results of the memory test, and with a very quick turn around time, the solution offered was to replace all of the existing memory in my machine with 4 brand new sticks of like-kind memory, all of which are running up to the spec I expect. With most companies, I would generally expect and HAVE received some unmatched replacement - even if the specs are the same, it wouldn't be a physical form factor match to what is currently in my machine. DS went beyond my expectations, as my machine retains a phenomenal and consistent look through the case side window, and of course the performance is just as great as it was before the original memory failure. My experience with DS Support was outstanding, a true A+, 10 out of 10, 100%. My faith in my purchase from Digital Storm has only been strengthened, as they have now definitely earned a customer who WILL be back for his next rig, which I'm sure won't be for quite some time given the outstanding product I have right now.

That's nice to hear. In a matter of fact I received my PC on Nov 27th and everything was working awesome until my mouse cursor was freezing from time to time every 3 or 4 seconds and that happened when I was surfing on the internet or playing games. After speaking with Bryan from Customer Service he told me to run some tests of my Hard Drive using HD TUNE and I found that the Corsair SSD failed a test. The health of the Solid State Drive was bad, so Bryan helped me to do the replacement as well as Alex and they sent me a new Hard Drive which is now working perfectly. No issues and the health is perfect.

I just want to say that Digital Storm has a great customer service and that they are always looking for the customer satisfaction. The only thing that I didn't like was that I had to send several emails to different staff members because they were not answering my questions. Apart from that, I know that I did the right choice to buy my first PC from them.
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 6:31pm
Glad to hear. In regards to emails, many times we've had numerous issues with emails getting flagged as SPAM. Sorry abou that. You can also email [email protected] if you run into issues trying to get a response from our team.
 Post Reply Post Reply