Post Date: 2010-10-18

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AmbientChong11 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
  Quote AmbientChong11 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: All good things must come to an end
    Posted: 18 Oct 2010 at 5:26pm
!ender_ View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote !ender_ Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Oct 2010 at 9:25pm
yea, try going back 100 years and explaining anything about modern computers today, or better, take a smartphone back 20 years and try and explain anything about it to anyone

no one has any idea what the future holds, seems like a stupid and shortsighted bit to me, i like the last sentence too...

"AMD's Fusion solution promises to be the more capable offering with greater power available for GPGPU functions"

please watch me say something that seems intelligent, then shamelessly plug my own brand
maxyme View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote maxyme Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 8:46pm
yes i saw this article. but its kindof stupid because we will always find some ways to make cpu's better and faster. originally we thought you could only have 3.2gb ram so we made x64 we have just recently made a 3tb hard drive you can boot off of. everything is possible it just needs technology to keep advancing for it to become possible. i mean we even have usb 3.0 right now that can transfer data a ton faster than anything is capable of doing right now.
Steam:pcmaster160
 Post Reply Post Reply