FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alternative to Big Fish Games

Post Date: 2020-10-16

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pikumexi4 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote pikumexi4 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Alternative to Big Fish Games
    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 at 3:22am
Hi. Does anyone have any suggestions for a gaming site that is similar to Big Fish Games? I'm an older person and mostly play Hidden Object games. I've been playing on Big Fish Games for years, but I can't get the game manager to download anymore, so I've lost everything I've bought. Customer service just ignores me. Any suggestions for another safe site? Thank you.
ILoveGaming View Drop Down

Quote ILoveGaming Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Oct 2020 at 5:42pm
I know this is typically a common one, but have you tried Steam? Hidden Object is on there I think.
Post written by ILoveGaming
My Digital Storm rig: Lynx
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Oct 2020 at 4:09am
There is a wealth of older games (as well as new) at GOG.com. (Stands for Good Old Games.) They are not the light pastime fare you are mostly inquiring about, but deep stories and adventures from all the way back to the earliest times of immersive gaming.

I think Steam has such a storehouse of games, you can probably find many to your liking there.

When I checked out the Big Fish Games site, there was a easy to miss caption at the top that asked "Looking for our classic site?", and classic site was a hyperlink. Perhaps that's where your games are?
 Post Reply Post Reply