amazing job

Post Date: 2007-08-09

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Love digital storm View Drop Down
  Quote Love digital storm Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: amazing job
    Posted: 09 Aug 2007 at 10:12pm
im not going to lie after reading some reviews i was slightly worried about the product i was about to receive. But i think excitment overwhelmed the worrying haha. i was literally pullin the box away from the ups guy before he could get the chance to get it out of the truck.
When i did open it i was so happy everything perfectly done the interior of the computer as beautiful as the outside even got a check up call from them which made me even more happy... So far ive refered 2 soon to be customers because im so impressed with the quality of my computer.

THANK YOU DIGITAL STORMMMM

Preston Naglieri
*Recent customer*
Kelly View Drop Down

Digital Storm Customer Service

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Aug 2007 at 1:48am
Thank you very much for the kind words!  We do, take our customers and our work very seriously and we try to make every PC as if it were our own.  :)
I hope you enjoy many many many hours of gaming enjoyment!
Lunchbox View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Lunchbox Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Aug 2007 at 2:03am
i wish mine would ship already...11 days in stage one Cry
Larry View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote Larry Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Aug 2007 at 7:44am
It is hard to wait for a treasure but remember that DS is building a machine that is second to none, that is just the way you want!  I just confirmed my specs and ordered today and I want it yesterday,ha.
Bill View Drop Down
  Quote Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Aug 2007 at 8:15am

Expect about a month from the time you place the order till you receive the machine.

What they need to do is have a way to post coments during the different stages. For instance, during Phase 1, they could post something like:

"Waiting for the EVGA motherboard. It is expected to arrive here on Monday the 13th at 10AM Pacific. All other parts are in inventory"

I got frustrated waiting and finally called to find out what the hold up was and it was a part they didn't have in stock. I told them I was willing to switch to a different part and would love to have known days ago that there even was a hold up :p
cj View Drop Down

Quote cj Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Aug 2007 at 11:26am
Mine just shipped a couple of days ago after a month.  I also was getting a little anxious after it had been in stage 2 for more than a couple of weeks.  I contacted DS to find out what was the hold-up.  There were some problems during some benchmark testing.

I suggested to Robert and crew that if a rig remains in a stage for more than the typical amount of time, that DS provide regular updates as to the reasons why it's taking longer.  It doesn't need to be a lengthy message or apology, just simple facts on the status and expected resolution date. 
Lunchbox View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Lunchbox Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Aug 2007 at 12:09pm
thats an excellent point CJ, not a long drawn out email with every detail from every aspect of the PC, just a one to two sentence rundown of whats going on with your computer, if your on schedule, ahead of schedule, or behind schedule....i myself havnt had a computer for over a year now....everyday is rough waiting for this dream machine Tongue
Larry View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote Larry Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Aug 2007 at 2:07pm

I agree that just a little note on status would be a great idea.  I really like the idea of CJ of updates if a system is in a stage for more than a predetermined time. 

Juhanis View Drop Down

Digital Storm Customer Service

Quote Juhanis Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Aug 2007 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by Lunchbox

i wish mine would ship already...11 days in stage one Cry

what's your order number?   i can go check for you.
Vjzzerdrjx View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Vjzzerdrjx Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Aug 2007 at 11:24pm
Juhanis, you are the MAN!!!!  I know now that you are the guy I bothered for 2 weeks about my machine a year ago...I remember your name being John.
 Post Reply Post Reply