FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any Lynx Lvl 4 Owners?

Post Date: 2019-05-13

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
here4payne View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote here4payne Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Any Lynx Lvl 4 Owners?
    Posted: 13 May 2019 at 10:32am
Hey everyone-

I recently placed an order for a Lynx Level 4 and I’m incredibly excited to get my hands on it. Still within the 25 day timeframe for delivery, but I’m over here with my heart racing every time I get a new email hoping it’s an update from Digital Storm

I previously owned a Vanquish level 4 I bought back in 2014 and it served me well, but I was in need of an upgrade from a 2GB GTX 770 and 8 GB RAM. I’m sure I’ll be able to tell the difference...

Wanted to see if there are any other owners of the Lynx Level 4 lurking around on here? Any praise you want to share? Performance reviews? General thoughts? Games played on it and settings used? I’m primarily a FPS player, so I’m thinking about sticking to a 1080p 144hz Gsync monitor.

Just thought if I opened a subject on the PC maybe it would help the wait!
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 May 2019 at 6:32am
So, the Lynx line is pretty new. That's not to say they haven't sold a ton of them, but it reduces the # of folks who might see your post and reply.

I don't have a Lynx, but I wouldn't mind having one at all. To me, it is a resounding answer to all of us who have always preferred custom builds because of the pretty glaring shortcomings of the "pre-builts". For example, just 8 GB of RAM and 600W power supplies. The Lynx 4 blows that up, provides a stellar CPU and adds the killer RTX 2070 at a very attractive price point. The package, in my mind, easily overcomes the lack of brand name parts in the far less important slots. AND... there's bling!
here4payne View Drop Down

Quote here4payne Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 May 2019 at 7:28am
Thanks for the reply! Had not given much thought to the Lynx line being new, but your point makes sense.

And yes, the liquid CPU cooling, higher PSU and great CPU were all reasons I went level 4.

I’m excited to get my hands on it!
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 May 2019 at 4:25am
I think you're gonna have a ball!
Moonlightroses1 View Drop Down

Quote Moonlightroses1 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 May 2019 at 4:00pm
I got myself a Lynx level 4 and it runs amazingly. Every game I've played so far runs like a dream, even extremely demanding ones. It stays pretty cool as expected even with long hours of hard gaming. I've had no issues with it and I've owned it for a few months now. I'm very happy with it and the price is phenomenal for it's quality. :)
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 28 May 2019 at 5:09am
mobbsdavis View Drop Down

Quote mobbsdavis Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Jun 2019 at 1:57am
Originally posted by Moonlightroses1

I got myself a Lynx level 4 and it runs amazingly. Every game I've played so far runs like a dream, even extremely demanding ones. It stays pretty cool as expected even with long hours of hard gaming. I've had no issues with it and I've owned it for a few months now. I'm very happy with it and the price is phenomenal for it's quality. :)

I got my tracking number for my lynx level 4 today after reading this post I'm even more excited.
 Post Reply Post Reply