FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Asus P8P67 Deluxe Error Codes

Post Date: 2011-12-14

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pjakj View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote pjakj Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Asus P8P67 Deluxe Error Codes
    Posted: 14 Dec 2011 at 6:44am
does anyone know why my pc would shut down by itself  then when i turn it back on i get 3 beeps and on the board it says AE this happen once or twice already should i just contact ds? i just recieved this pc in october and so far its been good im just wondering what to do about this issue
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Dec 2011 at 1:47pm
The error code is related to your boot sequence. It can be a loose cable (check all SATA data cable connections from your hard drive/optical drive and follow them to your motherboard) and make sure they secured. Re-seat the connectors by unplugging and re-plugging them in.

If it still happens, check your boot order settings and disable any devices that you don't need to boot from first (removable devices, USB drives, optical drives) etc..

If it still happens after that, it may be a bad optical drive or hard drive, you'll need to pin-point which it is by troubleshooting.

You can also call us for help.
pjakj View Drop Down

Quote pjakj Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Dec 2011 at 6:25am
ok thanks ill try today
pjakj View Drop Down

Quote pjakj Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 7:16am
 I connected a western digital  2 t external hard drive. it had  WD SmartWare software on it already and it install and now for some reason i cant uninstall or remove it from the pc do you think this might be my problem and the reason i want to uninstall is because the software never work right and i think this might be the reason i dont want to contact WD to fix there software i just want to get rid of it i did disconnect the hard drive and it has not shut down on me yet
 Post Reply Post Reply