FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Avon Motherboard Replacement

Post Date: 2023-05-06

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kdjamili View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote kdjamili Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Avon Motherboard Replacement
    Posted: 06 May 2023 at 9:07pm
Hi Forum Member,

My name is Adi from Indonesia. I have Digital Storm Laptop AVON model number DSAV1720709750H which is now already discontinued product.

Unfortunately a few month ago My laptop could not turn on anymore. It happened after I turned on the laptop after logo digital storm out suddently it turn off and never be on.

I plan to purchase the motherboard for replacement after the local unofficial service center here could not repair.

In paralel I have contacted DigitalStorm if I am able to purchase the motherboard, and also looking for the second MB from the Forum if you may want to sell.
Thanks
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 May 2023 at 7:07am
I don't think you're on the right path. Laptops are notoriously difficult to work on because space is so tight, and everything is designed to fit along with everything else. If there's anything different in the new motherboard, it most likely will not go together with the other parts.

Plus, you will spend a lot of money and time to have an old, underperforming laptop, instead of a new, really fast, and modern one. Go shopping for what you need NOW, instead of trying to repair the old one you needed years ago. It will please you so much more!   
 Post Reply Post Reply