FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bluetooth Issues

Post Date: 2020-12-18

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
grasoline View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote grasoline Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Bluetooth Issues
    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 at 12:01am
Well guys I got my Velox today... and boy is she a beauty! Amazing on the delivery time once I switched to the Ryzen 3000 series (will upgrade at some point).

One issue: the bluetooth seems to be faulty on either the motherboard on something within Windows 10. It seems like a general bluetooth problem - but more specifically I'm getting ridiculous audio stuttering when connecting wireless headphones. It's unbearable. I've tried three different wireless headphones all with the same issue. I've updated all of the drivers, disconnected/reconnected, all of the basic stuff. Anyone have a solution? I already ordered a dongle - so hopefully that will do the trick but just wondering if anyone has run into this.

The internet has 10000 solutions but it's really difficult to know if this is a motherboard/bluetooth or Windows problem.

Thanks!

(will post pics of the beast tomorrow.)
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Dec 2020 at 6:44am
You've been so helpful, I wish I could bail you out, but I don't have a clue. DS support is always there.
hoserator View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

We don't need no stinking "Avatars" !

Quote hoserator Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Dec 2020 at 6:48am
Maybe there is an antenna that has to be installed. Like the WI-FI. Or it uses the same. ?

Check Device Manager to see if it shows a fault.

I don't know anything about Bluetooth but could there be interference from another source?

Edited by hoserator - 18 Dec 2020 at 6:51am
adambomb13 View Drop Down

Quote adambomb13 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Dec 2020 at 7:14am
I would try deleting the bluetooth device from device manager and rebooting the system to re-install the bluetooth device, usually on the bluetooth "headset/headphones"? there is a method to reset it to manufacturers defaults. good luck
Config ID 3536215- Stg 1 11/13 to 1/4 / Stg 2 as of 1/5 to 1/11 / Stg 3 as of 1/11 / Stg 4 as of 1/11 / Stg 5 as of 1/11 to 1/15 / Stg 6 as of 1/15 / STG 7 shipped 1/18, received 1/26 (5950X,3090)
 Post Reply Post Reply