FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Building a monster gaming pc

Post Date: 2020-06-10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Warlxck View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Warlxck Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Building a monster gaming pc
    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 4:07am
Budget:
[6000]

Expectations:
[Smash 240 fps in fortnite easily like the most updated and best form of gaming pc there is]

Usage:
[Please Type Here]

Special Needs:
[To deliver to Bosnia]

Saved Ticket #: [new to this]

Specifications:
[Best of everything besides you can be 2080 ti]
chatz
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Jun 2020 at 4:47am
Well with that budget all you need do is buy the biggest box and stuff it with high-end parts. The "deliver to Bosnia" is a problem for you though. The monster Aventum is sent freight, strapped to a pallet, and that seems to me to make it extremely expensive to send, and a target for shipping abuse.

With all those miles, international borders, customs and opportunities for folks who just don't much care to abuse your package, I would stay as far away from custom liquid cooling as you could get. I could virtually guarantee you'd have fluid all over the place.

I could throw some parts in a box for you, but DS is who you really need to consult on this. I'm thinking a Velox or Slade for a box that's solid enough to survive.

You could look here, but you really need to consult with experts at DS:

Digital Storm Desktop - Config ID 3173740

To view that, you go to the main page, and in the upper right corner, click on "Load Config". Type just the number in the box that opens. A build like that is pretty much the best gamer you could get here (or anywhere).
Noah Haurits View Drop Down

Quote Noah Haurits Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Jun 2020 at 3:11pm
That is a good argument, I just joined but I do have a bit of experience with computers, because of my father having worked for tech / hardware repair and IT for over 15 years.

I would say you either would have to call support, or request in build comments that they ship coolant seperately, and then check on how to fill the resovoir yourself.

Edited by Noah Haurits - 12 Jun 2020 at 3:13pm
hoserator View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

We don't need no stinking "Avatars" !
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote hoserator Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Jun 2020 at 4:14pm
Welcome to DS.
Shipping to international destinations will require you to contact DS directly. This is a user forum and have no information on shipping to specific countries.   Good luck.
Hope you can get what you want.      
 Post Reply Post Reply