Post Date: 2019-10-28

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zed View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote zed Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Call of duty won't open
    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 at 10:30am
Hello all,so my problem is (ignore spelling)call of duty modern warfare on pc won't open i go too start the game up i hear sound but i will not open the icon is running on my task bar but when i scroll over it i see the game come up in the small window above the icon but it will not open in full screen,i played the beta last month all specs are above what they ask I've baught every COD game in the last 15 years first time i have seen this its weird i put my cursor on the game icon on bottom task bar i hear the game i see it above the icon small box but it won't go full.any help would be so helpful thanks alot.
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 29 Oct 2019 at 4:56am
If it's a Steam purchase, try right-clicking on the game in your library. Choose "Properties" at the very bottom. Select "Local Files" at the top middle, and then select "Verify integrity of game files". That might just do it for you.

If it's not from Steam, and no one else steps up here, or that idea doesn't work, Google can work wonders. In my experience, just about every computer problem known to man can be found there. Good luck.
 Post Reply Post Reply