FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Canceled first order and how long the second

Post Date: 2016-12-05

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zhy13015 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote zhy13015 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Canceled first order and how long the second
    Posted: 05 Dec 2016 at 7:36pm
Placed first order of Aventum 3 in August,2016 and got into stage 3 on August 27,2016. After than, the delay was never end. Each time DS would reply about in the next two weeks the backed order will be processed, however, for unknown reason, my order did not move at all. After I saw that one Oct order of Aventum 3 had been shipped, I am desperate with my own order: there might be something wrong with it and it could not be processed anymore. After three months waiting, I canceled the first order with DS and placed a new one.
Now, I want to count how many days needed to get the rig this time. Hopefully DS will not let me down this time.
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 06 Dec 2016 at 3:13am
Best of luck and hope you get it soon.   
zhy13015 View Drop Down

Quote zhy13015 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 06 Dec 2016 at 7:12am
Originally posted by bprat22

Best of luck and hope you get it soon.   

Not a good beginning. Stuck at stage 1 for one week now.
ArkansasWoman777 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote ArkansasWoman777 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 06 Dec 2016 at 9:02am
Well the Aventum is a really popular case and it was on backorder. Not sure how many batches arrived at their place but you really have to be patient. Maybe Alex will chime in or you can contact him for info.

Also it says estimated ship date is the end of December whether that will change i dunno.

Edited by ArkansasWoman777 - 06 Dec 2016 at 9:04am
"Captain Sirius Black"
Storm Trooper
i5 3570k

Ordered: 11-27-12
Stage 1: 11-29-12
Stage 2: 12-2-12
Stage 3: 12-2-12
Stage 4: 12-4-12
Stage 5: 12-4-12
Stage 6: 12-10-12
Stage 7: 12-12-12
zhy13015 View Drop Down

Quote zhy13015 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 06 Dec 2016 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by ArkansasWoman777

Well the Aventum is a really popular case and it was on backorder. Not sure how many batches arrived at their place but you really have to be patient. Maybe Alex will chime in or you can contact him for info.

Also it says estimated ship date is the end of December whether that will change i dunno.

Yes, they told me that the cases were delayed.

But, when I asked in September, they said cases would arrive in October, I asked in October, answer was November, asked in November, answer was December.

To be honest, this is not a clever way to give customer inaccurate estimates over and over again to deal with delays.

I was not pushing DS for my first order, I just asked about the delays once a month and if they gave me a date, I never bothered them until the date was past. If they could just tell me that your order would not be shipped in 2016, I would update my current rig for this period. But I just believed that I could get the new rig the next month.

Moreover, the most frustrating thing is that I saw an order of Aventum in October got shipped in our forums, this thing made me believed that my order might be forgotten or ignored by DS for some reason.
ArkansasWoman777 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote ArkansasWoman777 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 06 Dec 2016 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by zhy13015

But, when I asked in September, they said cases would arrive in October, I asked in October, answer was November, asked in November, answer was December.

To be honest, this is not a clever way to give customer inaccurate estimates over and over again to deal with delays.

I was not pushing DS for my first order, I just asked about the delays once a month and if they gave me a date, I never bothered them until the date was past. If they could just tell me that your order would not be shipped in 2016, I would update my current rig for this period. But I just believed that I could get the new rig the next month.

Moreover, the most frustrating thing is that I saw an order of Aventum in October got shipped in our forums, this thing made me believed that my order might be forgotten or ignored by DS for some reason.

I don't believe they are ignoring your order nor have they forgotten it. From what i hear they only have 2 people that work on the Aventum builds course i could be wrong on that. If i was you i would email alex and see if he can give you some peace of mind. I hope it all works out for you.

Edited by ArkansasWoman777 - 06 Dec 2016 at 1:41pm
"Captain Sirius Black"
Storm Trooper
i5 3570k

Ordered: 11-27-12
Stage 1: 11-29-12
Stage 2: 12-2-12
Stage 3: 12-2-12
Stage 4: 12-4-12
Stage 5: 12-4-12
Stage 6: 12-10-12
Stage 7: 12-12-12
zhy13015 View Drop Down

Quote zhy13015 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 06 Dec 2016 at 1:52pm

Originally posted by zhy13015

I don't believe they are ignoring your order nor have they forgotten it. From what i hear they only have 2 people that work on the Aventum builds course i could be wrong on that. If i was you i would email alex and see if he can give you some peace of mind. I hope it all works out for you.

Thanks. I think I just need a chance to vent this bad experience. I replaced a new order and I am fine with another waiting in the queue. I think if my order doesn't move before Friday, I might contact them to ensure the payment is received.(They transferred credit from my old order so this should be okay.) I just do not want to have it in the next year because the newer components are coming....
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 06 Dec 2016 at 2:48pm
I'm sorry about the delays. Customers with pending orders from August have been shipping for some time now. We are getting on track with all AVENTUM 3 orders. Any new orders have ship dates around the end of December to even early January now.

We have enough AVENTUM 3 units, that's no longer the issue. It's just the backlog and production line times due to the busy holiday season.

Feel free to email our team for an update on your order via ([email protected]).
zhy13015 View Drop Down

Quote zhy13015 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 06 Dec 2016 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by Alex

I'm sorry about the delays. Customers with pending orders from August have been shipping for some time now. We are getting on track with all AVENTUM 3 orders. Any new orders have ship dates around the end of December to even early January now.

We have enough AVENTUM 3 units, that's no longer the issue. It's just the backlog and production line times due to the busy holiday season.

Feel free to email our team for an update on your order via ([email protected]).

I understand that my second order will be requeued. But I am traveling abroad for the whole January which means that I could not receive the unit if mine is shipped at the end of December. Do you have any suggestions?
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 06 Dec 2016 at 5:16pm
Contact our team and inform them about the delay, we can hold your order until you tell us it's ok for us to ship it.
Zullah View Drop Down

Quote Zullah Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Dec 2016 at 12:02pm
Christmas is holding them back right now,I'd say. I ordered my Vanquish on 11/28 and I'm only on stage 3 with an estimated 8-13 more business days until it ships. Gonna be very lucky for me to receive it before Christmas lol.
zhy13015 View Drop Down

Quote zhy13015 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Dec 2016 at 4:59pm
I have to say that as said, the customer service of DS is excellent which is the reason why I am still willing to try the second order. Thanks for your work and hopefully I could get the rig soon.
Kyser13th View Drop Down

Quote Kyser13th Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Dec 2016 at 11:20pm
Still waiting on mines to get out of Stage three, been in stage three since Oct 28th......even with the back order.
 Post Reply Post Reply