FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Career Options

Post Date: 2011-08-25

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lilsammieboy View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 25 Aug 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
  Quote lilsammieboy Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Career Options
    Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 7:41pm
I was curious if anyone could tell me some of the positions that are held at Digital Storm. I'm in highschool and am looking to go into the computing field. I have built my own rig and greatly admire the work that DS puts into their builds. I am interesting in building computers and was curious what exactly the job title is for someone that works for a company like DS assembling computers. I am also interested in possibly like a diagnostic position. If someone could get back to me it'd be great.

--sam
Back to Top
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor


Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16314
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 4:41pm
Sam,
 
I will be honest with you, you don't really need any degree or high level education to work at a place like Digital Storm, why you may ask, we'll it's because it's relatively simple. It's all out experience, how much you know about computers. For us, we're always looking for gamers or enthusiasts whom have a passionate for computers.
Back to Top
RiceEatin2000GT View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 02 Oct 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1699
  Quote RiceEatin2000GT Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by Alex



Sam,
 
I will be honest with you, you don't really need any degree or high level education to work at a place like Digital Storm, why you may ask, we'll it's because it's relatively simple. It's all out experience, how much you know about computers. For us, we're always looking for gamers or enthusiasts whom have a passionate for computers.

love this A degree means nothing in alot of fields, nothing replaces experience in most cases.
Back to Top
Unlicensedhitman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 25 Aug 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 292
  Quote Unlicensedhitman Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 11:55pm
I bet DS has its own resume industrial scanner and shredder. 
Digital Storm xm15 laptop
-15.6" (1366x768)
-Windows 7 HP 64-bit
-Intel Core i5 2.4 Ghz
-Nvidia GeForce 330GT 1GB + Intel HD w/ Nividia Optimus
-6GB DDR3 ram
-Intel 80GB SSD
-Intel Wireless N 6300
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 5.859375E-02 seconds.