FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chassis Fan Question

Post Date: 2022-08-27

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blacy1551 View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote blacy1551 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Chassis Fan Question
    Posted: 27 Aug 2022 at 1:00pm
I'm in the process of purchasing an Aventum X but I have a quick question.

In all the pictures it shows 4 red/blue LED fans. I was wondering if they are the same thing as the upgradable chassis fan option when customizing the PC.

Aka, if I keep the standard non-LED fans will that effect the 4 fans displayed in all the images.

Thanks in advance
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 28 Aug 2022 at 3:42am
Selecting the Aventum page in the Configurator, the first image shows RGB fans in blue, the next image down shows RGB fans in red. The next image down shows the reverse side of the case (backside of the motherboard) with standard case fans - no lights. The fourth image down shows the same side as the first two, but with standard, unlit fans. The four fans you speak of will not light up.

Unless you deselect it, you will get a "Remote Controlled Advanced LED Lighting System (Multiple RGB Color Modes)" that will give you some addressable RGB light strips inside the case. They are capable of multiple colors and effects, including a fixed, solid color if you wish. They look nice, but are nothing special IMHO. You must order one of the RGB fan sets for colored fans. They will not be limited to a row of one color, if you want more. They have software control downloadable from the manufacturer.    
 Post Reply Post Reply