FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Could use some help deciding the path to take.

Post Date: 2010-07-31

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lasthill View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Lasthill Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Could use some help deciding the path to take.
    Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 7:47pm
Cry IM driving myself insane thinking about whether I should upgrade my current computer or buy a new one that will last me longer than this one. I was planning on buying a new computer here a few months ago but things in life have a way for hitting you when you least expect it so I had to hold off on that till September when My funds from school come in (some of that cash will be coming from student loans sigh) thankfully most of it is grants and scholarships . Anyways the issue is my computer is a bit of a pain to be nice about it. I usually start it up and have to walk away for 10-15 minutes to finish starting up.Even then it may take a few extra minutes till it feels its ready to go. Its only 2 years old at that.

Current specs are:
Vista Home 32bit
Amd Athelon 64x2 6000+
Asus m2n-asli
2GB memory
8800gt

I think it did serve me well for 2 and a half years since I only spent 800 but its driving me up the wall how slow it is and the problems I have playing even the simplest of games. Add to that I wanna be able to play Rage and Crysis 2 on a pc. I hope you see my issue. Now I need opinions. Should I go the UPgrade route and spend a couple hundred on a new video card memory and power supply or Do I do what I originally planned and hit up DS for a solid machine? If I go the new rig route My budget is going to be 1800 I can go a wee bit over that but lets not go nuts. I compared. Im Still searching for the new monitor right now but the leader in my mind is http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824001380. Any suggestions there appreciated well. Thanks in advance Guys

Ch3ssplay3r View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Ch3ssplay3r Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 8:22pm
Hmm.. well if you are looking at upgrading that, it looks like it would pretty much need a complete rebuild. You could upgrade the video card and power supply and game better, but the performance outside of gaming would still be the same. It would still take forever to boot up and load and whatnot. In order to resolve that, you would end up replacing pretty much every component.

Might as well get a new system. 1800 will get you a pretty killer DS rig.

Try this build. $1758 http://www.digitalstormonline.com/comploadsaved.asp?id=427228

Edit: copy of specs

Specifications:
Chassis Model: Special Deal Hot Seller - Cooler Master HAF 932
Exterior Finish: - Standard Factory Finish
Trim Accents: - Standard Factory Finish
Processor: Intel Core i7 930 2.8GHz (Quad Core)
Motherboard: EVGA X58 LE Edition SLI (Intel X58 Chipset)
System Memory: 6GB DDR3 1600MHz Digital Storm Certified Performance Series (Highly Recommended) (Hand Tested)
Power Supply: 750W Corsair TX (Dual SLI Compatible)
Expansion Bay: - No Thanks
Hard Drive Set 1: Operating System: 1x (1TB Hitachi/Seagate (7200 RPM) (32MB Cache)
Set 1 Raid Options: - No Thanks
Hard Drive Set 2: Multimedia\Data: - No Thanks
Hard Drive Set 3: Backup\Misc.: - No Thanks
Optical Drive 1: DVD-R/RW/CD-R/RW (DVD Writer 24x / CD-Writer 48x)
Optical Drive 2: - No Thanks
Internet Access: High Speed Network Port (Supports High-Speed Cable / DSL / Network Connections)
Video Card: 1x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 1.2GB (Includes PhysX Technology)
Add-on Card: - No Thanks
Sound Card: Integrated Motherboard Audio
Extreme Cooling: AIR: Stage 1: Noctua Dual 120mm Fans High Performance Cooler (Compatible With ONLY i7 Processors)
H20 Tube Color:- Not Applicable, I do not have a FrostChill or Sub-Zero LCS Cooling System Selected
Chassis Airflow: Standard Factory Chassis Fans
Internal Lighting: - No Thanks
Enhancements: - No Thanks
Chassis Mods: - No Thanks
Noise Reduction: - No Thanks
Boost Processor: FREE: Stage 1: Overclock the processor between 3.3GHz to 3.9GHz (Cooling Upgrade Recommended)
Boost Video Card: - No Thanks, Please do not overclock my video card(s)
Boost Memory: - No Thanks, Please do not overclock my memory
Boost OS: - No Thanks, Please do not tweak the services on the operating system
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (64-Bit Edition)
Restore Kit: Digital Storm Specialized Recovery System (DVD Image Based)
Virus Protection: - No Thanks
Office: - No Thanks
Benchmarking: - No Thanks
Install/Test Game: FREE: Hot-selling game with a NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 or above graphics card
Display: - No Thanks
Surge Shield: - No Thanks
Speakers: - No Thanks
Keyboard: - No Thanks
Mouse: - No Thanks
External Storage: - No Thanks
Exclusive T-Shirt: FREE: Digital Storm T-Shirt - Black (Xtra Large)
Priority Build: - No Thanks, Ship Within 5-15 Business Days After Order Is Successfully Processed
Warranty: Life-time Expert Customer Care with 3 Year Limited Warranty

Edited by Ch3ssplay3r - 31 Jul 2010 at 8:25pm
Lasthill View Drop Down

Quote Lasthill Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 11:48pm
Thanks for the suggestion Ch3ss. I agree at this point that I will just pick up a new rig instead. Just had another hiccup while playing SC2. I like that case I was thinking of the assassin but it blows my budget way over I like the HAF X But I hear it doesnt cool anywhere near the level of the 932. IM leaning a little towards the haf 922 but Dunno if itll be too small for everything I wanna put in there. Eventually I would want to add a sound card and maybe a usb 3.0 add on since Ive been eyeing a new external and WD has some nice 3.0's out. Now my next issues is seperate from my Build Im conna end up picking up a new keyboard, mouse and headset. I already Decided on the R.A.T. 7 Just need to choose a keyboard and decent headset. Just have to shift through the 15 million types they have out there. 
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Ch3ssplay3r Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 12:04am
For my rig i actually ended up going with the 922. Not for budget reasons, but i measured it out, and I couldn't fit the full tower cases anywhere in my room! lol.

The HAF X is almost as good as the 932 in terms of airflow. The 932 is better, but the X is still great. You can see the more detailed specs here. The assassin isn't that great in terms of airflow.

X       932       922

Im not sure if the 922 can fit all that, you'll have to see what others say, or check the specs on that link. I wasn't planning on that, so i don't have to worry.

Yep, just gotta find the peripherals you like.
WardTheSteak View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote WardTheSteak Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 12:38am
Pick you up a decent keyboard maybe a razer or logitech but don't splurge there, splurge on the razer naga mouse, the extra buttons make it so useful in a lot of games Big%20Smile
teaiewold View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote teaiewold Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 11:53am
Originally posted by Ch3ssplay3r

The HAF X is almost as good as the 932 in terms of airflow. The 932 is better, but the X is still great. You can see the more detailed specs here. The assassin isn't that great in terms of airflow.

what do you mean the assassin isn't that great in term of airflow? the case is specifically designed for airflow. in several different posts from the people that work for DS have said it cools a little bit better than the HAF. it's just the HAF 932 is sooo much cheaper. so you get a better cost/performance ratio with the HAF 932.

Edited by teaiewold - 01 Aug 2010 at 11:54am
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Ch3ssplay3r Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by teaiewold

what do you mean the assassin isn't that great in term of airflow? the case is specifically designed for airflow. in several different posts from the people that work for DS have said it cools a little bit better than the HAF. it's just the HAF 932 is sooo much cheaper. so you get a better cost/performance ratio with the HAF 932.

I know, i was just trying to dissuade him from going with the assassin, because of the cost/performance ratio.
Lasthill View Drop Down

Quote Lasthill Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by WardTheSteak

Pick you up a decent keyboard maybe a razer or logitech but don't splurge there, splurge on the razer naga mouse, the extra buttons make it so useful in a lot of games Big%20Smile

Ive been looking at that one since Ill be playing star wars and dcuo. But I love the rat. 7 so Im still leaning heavily that way. Keyboard wise Im probably just gonna go grab the G110. Then still hunting a solid headset. Kinda favoring the roccat kave and the logitech g35s. I have time to shop at least.

I know the assassin case is silent and good for airflow just cost wise compared to the haf932 it cant compete dollar wise. I can get more in my case with a 932 and equal the price of the assassin.

Quote WardTheSteak Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 4:38pm
Okay, if you want a customizable fit and an on the go dpi button more for fps focus then go with the rat.  But if you want mmo/rpg button use on the fly that eliminate you reaching everywhere all over the keyboard and actually make keys 1-0 usable then go with the naga. 
Lasthill View Drop Down

Quote Lasthill Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 4:52pm
Dont make me buy both lol. I play both MMOS and FPS. Imma go play with the naga today and see if I like it more than the rat. Maybe Ill get the rat and then as for the naga for my bday. 
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Ch3ssplay3r Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 4:55pm
lol yeah, get both, you know you're a pro when you have mice for specific games.

Quote WardTheSteak Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 4:55pm
Hahaha, I have the naga, and everything I read about the rat makes me want to buy it just so I can play with it on my FPS's.  Why the hell do they do this stuff, I started off with the g9x logitech mouse and it was great, but then I saw the naga come out, and I was like zomg buy!  And, now the rat!
Lasthill View Drop Down

Quote Lasthill Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 8:26pm
Thats how anything with computers work lol. You always see something hot and then when you get it...OOH NEW SHINY COMING OUT. itll never be static for long. I just threw the naga on the wishlist and Yeah Imma go with the Rat. By the time a MMO comes out imma play and use it for wont be till around my bday so itll be alright. Now to do some hunting for a monitor. Suggestions?
Raif View Drop Down

Quote Raif Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 3:05pm
well i have not seen a resolution post anywhere... this is very important so we don't give you over or underkill in terms of gpu. also with a resolution it will be much easier to help you choose a monitor.

guys when your going to help someone out make sure they answer a few questions. this way it is easier to help them. the questions are:

What is your budget? (this customer known)
what will your resolution be? (this customer unknown)
what size monitor do you want if you are looking for a new one?
what are the uses of this computer?
If gaming what games do you play/ intend to play? (games vary in terms of requirements)

optional
do you want to run mild aa/af or max?
if there any hardware you must have?
will you upgrade in the future or just buy a new one?
how long do you want this computer to last?

once someone has answered these questions it is extremely easy to build them a configuration because you have all the data with out shooting in the dark.

think of giving a config with out information like this...

your blind folded at the batter's plate and a buzzer goes off telling you to swing when the ball comes at you. you have no way of telling where the ball exactly is and you still have a large margin to miss. same thing for this with out proper information you can either waste someones money with overkill or not give them the power they need by not spending enough which would be underkill.

so if you see a new post make sure you ask them these questions before you give out your config. in the mean time most customers have other questions that can be answered while waiting for the information.
2.5 Ghz Core duo
Nvidia 9500 gt
3 gb 1033 Mhz ram

if we can't answer a question shoot a e-mail here.

[email protected]
justin.kerr View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote justin.kerr Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 3:11pm

the monitor he is looking at is 1920 x 1080

Lasthill View Drop Down

Quote Lasthill Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 8:05pm
Ok well to help raif out more I can throw out some more details.
1.Budget Id like to stay at 1800-1900 If at all possible.
2.The monitor resolution Im getting is 1920X1080 Im looking at a 24in monitor.
3. Mostley gaming, gonna do some video capturing from the ps3, 360 and using fraps. Some desktop publishing and school work as well.
4. Gaming will be Crysis 2, DC universe online, Rage, Starcraft 2, Medal of Honor, and Star wars the old republic

Optional:
1. mmm actually thats a good question. Honestly Id like to do max but with my budget I dont mind mild AA/AF
2. Must have hardware 1tb Hard drive for all the media.
3.Honestly I plan on upgrading this one so I need it to be upgradable. Im Interested in USB 3.0 Because I have a new WD external coming to me as well.
4. 3 years is the minimum Id love for it to last.

We did get kinda off track thanks for bring it back in. But yeah I do want it to be able to handle at least crysis looking damn good. Thanks for the help
!ender_ View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote !ender_ Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 10:11pm
$1917

if you have another hdd coming, skip USB3 and just install it internally, no reason to overcomplicate things
that will play all the games you listed, has some good HDD space, especially considering that you have another HDD coming
Lasthill View Drop Down

Quote Lasthill Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 10:47pm
Thanks Alot !ender. Hmm I could just tell them not to get the external and get a new internal instead and it should be solid. Question though about the case? does it actually come in that blue led color or is that just the display I honestly would prefer red If I had the chance to choose.
!ender_ View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote !ender_ Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 11:53pm
the stock case will come like this
if you want it to be colored like the one in the config page, you can choose options from the "trim paint" at the top of the config page options

as far as internal color, the 932 comes stock with a red front intake fan, so you probably would just want to leave that if youre going for a red theme, you could get all the trim painted red and red lighting on the inside for an extra $59 total

i wouldnt depend on the stock red fan to give off much light, but you could definitely skip the trim paint and just pick up some red case lighting, you can see in my sig ( i have a 932 ) how the red looks at night
Lasthill View Drop Down

Quote Lasthill Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 04 Aug 2010 at 4:49pm
Im tempted by the red trim for it. But I think thats the build IM going to go with. Just started a new job so Im going be able to up my budget so on a monitor to make it all look good. Thanks again for the suggestion. The only thing Im waiting on now is my pay check. 
Lasthill View Drop Down

Quote Lasthill Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 11:46pm
Ok I needed to revive this little thread because My computer from Ibuycrap is finally saying its almost done and Thankfully I get my student refund on the 3rd of September. Im planning on taking advantage of Ds's awesome prices or maybe a Labor day sale if one comes up *fingers crossed*.  Ive been keeping busy doing research on video cards and monitors and that's distracted me enough to let me prepare for my order. Still gonna be playing the same games I listed above but I'm also going to be installing the Adobe CS5 Design premium package. After reading the extensive guide ender put together IM leaning towards this build.

icket Number: 435500
Total Price with Instant Savings: $1,912.00

Direct Load URL: http://www.digitalstormonline.com/comploadsaved.asp?id=435500

Specifications:
Chassis Model: Special Deal Hot Seller - Cooler Master HAF 932
Exterior Finish: - Standard Factory Finish
Trim Accents: - Standard Factory Finish
Processor: Intel Core i7 930 2.8GHz (Quad Core)
Motherboard: EVGA X58 LE Edition SLI (Intel X58 Chipset)
System Memory: 6GB DDR3 1600MHz Digital Storm Certified Performance Series (Highly Recommended) (Hand Tested)
Power Supply: 750W Digital Storm Certified (Dual SLI Compatible) (Silent Edition Recommended)
Expansion Bay: - No Thanks
Hard Drive Set 1: Operating System: 1x (1TB Hitachi/Seagate (7200 RPM) (32MB Cache)
Set 1 Raid Options: - No Thanks
Hard Drive Set 2: Multimedia\Data: - No Thanks
Hard Drive Set 3: Backup\Misc.: - No Thanks
Optical Drive 1: DVD-R/RW/CD-R/RW (DVD Writer 24x / CD-Writer 48x)
Optical Drive 2: - No Thanks
Internet Access: High Speed Network Port (Supports High-Speed Cable / DSL / Network Connections)
Video Card: 1x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 1.5GB (Includes PhysX Technology)
Add-on Card: EVGA 2 Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Host Card (PCI-E Slot)
Sound Card: Integrated Motherboard Audio
Extreme Cooling: AIR: Stage 1: Noctua Dual 120mm Fans High Performance Cooler (Compatible With ONLY i7 Processors)
H20 Tube Color:- Not Applicable, I do not have a FrostChill or Sub-Zero LCS Cooling System Selected
Chassis Airflow: Standard Factory Chassis Fans
Internal Lighting: - No Thanks
Enhancements: - No Thanks
Chassis Mods: - No Thanks
Noise Reduction: - No Thanks
Boost Processor: FREE: Stage 1: Overclock the processor between 3.3GHz to 3.9GHz (Cooling Upgrade Recommended)
Boost Video Card: - No Thanks, Please do not overclock my video card(s)
Boost Memory: - No Thanks, Please do not overclock my memory
Boost OS: - No Thanks, Please do not tweak the services on the operating system
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (64-Bit Edition)
Restore Kit: Digital Storm Specialized Recovery System (DVD Image Based)
Virus Protection: - No Thanks
Office: - No Thanks
Benchmarking: - No Thanks
Install/Test Game: FREE: Hot-selling game with a NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 or above graphics card
Display: - No Thanks
Surge Shield: - No Thanks
Speakers: - No Thanks
Keyboard: - No Thanks
Mouse: - No Thanks
External Storage: - No Thanks
Exclusive T-Shirt: - No Thanks
Priority Build: - No Thanks, Ship Within 5-15 Business Days After Order Is Successfully Processed
Warranty: Life-time Expert Customer Care with 3 Year Limited Warranty
Now the last few questions I have are. should I go for a ssd and drop the 1tb drive to 500 gb? Would 40 gb be enough for my OS, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Or should I attempt to spring a bit more for the 80gb? Would that even be worth it?

Lasthill View Drop Down

Quote Lasthill Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 11:55pm
Also...does anyone have suggestions for a solid gaming/work keyboard. Im leaning towards the g510 since Im already getting the G700 mouse and the g930 headset. Kinda hearing mixed reviews about the new keyboard so Im hesitating on it for now. A

!ender_ View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote !ender_ Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 11:58pm
lookin good, no idea on the keyboard, check out a retailer that will let you return them imo, since almost everyones opinions of kb/mice are different
Dragoonseal View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Dragoonseal Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 1:17am
Originally posted by Lasthill

Now the last few questions I have are. should I go for a ssd and drop the 1tb drive to 500 gb? Would 40 gb be enough for my OS, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Or should I attempt to spring a bit more for the 80gb? Would that even be worth it?

Everything you listed will easily fit onto a 40GB. Whether or not you would consider it worth it probably falls down to how often you use your PC. If you only very occasionally hop on it to web surf or game, then you can definitely live without it, but if you do spend a good amount of time on it, especially doing actual work, then by all means a small cheap SSD is a great buy.
Lilim
Intel Core i7 920 @4.2GHz
HAF 932 - Dual SLI Nvidia GTX 480s
3x Intel X25-M G2 (80GB) SSD RAID0
R.I.P. Sinbad the cat (November 16, 1996 - April 18, 2011)
Lasthill View Drop Down

Quote Lasthill Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 11:02pm
So yeah my computer decided to take a nose dive last night. I guess it got tired of me looking at  this site, realizing that its time is about up. thankfully I can pull it up in safe mode. I cant wait till next week when my student refund gets in so that I can order the machine. Still debating the ssd right now but ive determined if I get one im going 80gb or none at all. Im gonna go with the haf 922 for the room itll save in my room and it should be able to handle the noctua cooler and 480 cooling well. Now to get some school work done while I still have the will to.
ablahblah View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote ablahblah Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by Ch3ssplay3r

Originally posted by teaiewold

I know, i was just trying to dissuade him from going with the assassin, because of the cost/performance ratio.

the assassin is a revamped raven 2 with a new outside look, and a hot-swap hdd cage, with a DS brand on it. the raven 2's still good, without the price,..

why 80GB? you know, for budget systems, I think the 40GB corsair force is a nice budget option. gets you damn around the performance of the 80GB intel, though not with the rock solid rep the intels have. anyways, the only concern is firmware upgrades, but hey, if you only keep your OS on that thing, then you really don't need to backup your data. just pop the data drive out to be safe, and simply reinstall windows and ur programs.

for keyboard, well the logitech G110 is always a great option. the G510 is basically just a merge of the G15 and the G110, as in, G110 with a G15 screen slapped on it. just look at the G510 and the G110, you'll see the resemblance.

as for mouse, the g700 looks niiiice. I'm planning on getting one for home/mobile usage. for home usage, well, eh, you could go with a wired mouse, just saying. the r.a.t. 7 from cyborg has me intrigued, otherwise, like ward said, more buttons is always more fun, lol.

also...for your current comp...if you're not constantly maxing out that 2GB of ram, you can turn virtual memory off to speed it up. additionally, run a good, full CCleaner sweep, and a defragmenter. i dunno, i use MS Contig right now. that batch of tuneup alone managed to speed up this dell hunk of junk a LOT. when I resume from hibernate, it literally takes around 40 secs to bootup. from a cold boot, I'd say it'll take 2 min to finish starting up. this is a 2 yr comp running a C2D T2300, 2GB of RAM, and a NVS 120m. lol.

finally for monitor, well, this HP ZR22W always looked like a nice budget monitor IMO. 22" IPS panel, 1920x1080 res, for $250.

Edited by ablahblah - 26 Aug 2010 at 11:32pm
R4D4RPR00F
Core i7 920 @ 3.9Ghz
Asus Sabertooth X58
EVGA GTX 570
Mushkin 6GB 1414Mhz
Lasthill View Drop Down

Quote Lasthill Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 11:53pm
The only reason I say 80gb over 40 is because of the adobe software alone is 9gb, closer to 10, alone, then office, the os....and I get paranoid when I see that Im running out of space on my main hd. Just a nervous tic of something lol.  But again between now and next week ill be giving it heavy consideration. Maybe the 40 will be more than enough for me. I know Dragoon is gonna lay into me about this probably Big%20Smile.

Keyboard wise I decided to stay away from the g510 Im thinking bout going with this, http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/pd/productID.211651300/categoryId.35156900. I really want to get a mechanical keyboard and I just happened to stumble upon this while I was in the computer lab today. I get a lot of good feedback about razer keyboards from friends who use them. Ill give it a shot when its released next month. MY mouse is definitly gonna be the G700.The r.a.t. 7 had me for a while till logitech came back and stole my heart again.

my monitors is gonna be http://www.bestbuy.com/site/LG+-+23%22+Widescreen+Flat-Panel+LED+Monitor/9750954.p?id=1218167169110&skuId=9750954. Saw it locally at a best buy. they were out at the time or I would picked up then but the associate I talked to said they would have more in by mid september and he would let me crack the box open to make sure it was all in working order before I took it home. All in all I think Im just about ready for this thing.
 Post Reply Post Reply