Post Date: 2020-03-19

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
WADofMEAT View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote WADofMEAT Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Couple of questions
    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 7:55pm
The Chrome plated copper tubing. what are your rads made from are they copper as well and the cpu plate is it also all copper?

2th question are custom painted cases coming back and do you offer to paint the interior also?

3rd Do you use d5 pump or something else?

4th Im a ASUS fanatic do you offer a all ROG build? also if you dont have a part can the consumer mail you say 2 Asus ROG matrix's?

Last question Can I have system shipped in a flight case at my expense.
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Mar 2020 at 5:27am
1. No, probably not.

2. Ask them.

3. IDK, ask them.

4. No. DS offers the pre-built Lynxes and builds you can design yourself from the parts they offer. That said, they will accept parts from you and build it anyway you want for extra charges and a longer time frame.

5. IDK even what that is. Ask them.

You need to ask Digital Storm things like that. This is the customer and prospective customer forum, and we have virtually no inside information. See: "Support"/ "Request Help" and ask sales. Happy trails!
WADofMEAT View Drop Down

Quote WADofMEAT Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Mar 2020 at 3:49am
Originally posted by Cretae

1. No, probably not.

2. Ask them.

3. IDK, ask them.

4. No. DS offers the pre-built Lynxes and builds you can design yourself from the parts they offer. That said, they will accept parts from you and build it anyway you want for extra charges and a longer time frame.

5. IDK even what that is. Ask them.

You need to ask Digital Storm things like that. This is the customer and prospective customer forum, and we have virtually no inside information. See: "Support"/ "Request Help" and ask sales. Happy trails!

Can you troll someplace else?

Plus they already emailed me saying they can do all I asked.
So your banter was useless and clueless
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Just a dude trying to keep the spam away

Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Mar 2020 at 4:44am
Originally posted by WADofMEAT

Cretae is a lot of things on these forums, but "troll" is not one of them. Neither would I use the terms "useless" or "clueless". He was pointing out that here on these DS-customer-based threads that your questions were specific to the internal workings of Digital Storm and nothing that we, as users, would have any knowledge of. He answered every question in the same way it was asked.

To his credit, Cretae is one of a handful of forum regulars who generally go out of their way to help new visitors and old friends get the machines and systems that work best for them and their budget by answering all sorts of questions from the various forums. I have never seen him "troll" anyone on these boards and he has had over 3000 chances to do so.

Furthermore, I take personal pride in the level of civility, comraderie and respect that are apparent within these forums. Please keep it that way.

Have a nice day and stay virus free.. physically as well as computationally.

.. edit cuz words are hard ...

Edited by Snaike - 22 Mar 2020 at 4:51am
WADofMEAT View Drop Down

Quote WADofMEAT Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Mar 2020 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by Snaike

Originally posted by WADofMEAT

Cretae is a lot of things on these forums, but "troll" is not one of them. Neither would I use the terms "useless" or "clueless". He was pointing out that here on these DS-customer-based threads that your questions were specific to the internal workings of Digital Storm and nothing that we, as users, would have any knowledge of. He answered every question in the same way it was asked.

To his credit, Cretae is one of a handful of forum regulars who generally go out of their way to help new visitors and old friends get the machines and systems that work best for them and their budget by answering all sorts of questions from the various forums. I have never seen him "troll" anyone on these boards and he has had over 3000 chances to do so.

Furthermore, I take personal pride in the level of civility, comraderie and respect that are apparent within these forums. Please keep it that way.

Have a nice day and stay virus free.. physically as well as computationally.

.. edit cuz words are hard ...

No offense to you, but it was a troll and useless remarks...he didnt even now what things I was referring to.

2th DS chat was down, so I posted question here with common thinking that DS techs also browse the forums....but apparently not.

But if you don't like it its easy to remove me from forums...
hoserator View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

We don't need no stinking "Avatars" !

Quote hoserator Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 23 Mar 2020 at 7:59am
Welcome to DS customer forum.
I don't think you will be removed by Snaike as well as I absolutely know that Cretae is far from your colorful and negative description. If you read what Cretae posted you might not have liked the answers but it was an honest and helpful response. No reason to get .............

WADofMEAT View Drop Down

Quote WADofMEAT Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 4:23am
Originally posted by hoserator

Welcome to DS customer forum.
I don't think you will be removed by Snaike as well as I absolutely know that Cretae is far from your colorful and negative description. If you read what Cretae posted you might not have liked the answers but it was an honest and helpful response. No reason to get .............

So what your saying is the forums are not even related to DS anymore as it used to be with DS people answering questions
hoserator View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

We don't need no stinking "Avatars" !

Quote hoserator Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 9:46am
It is a DS supported forum but was never, to my knowledge, serviced by DS employees. Every once in a while Alex, a DS employed troubleshooter, shows up with news or helping out a customer.

Its just us customers that hang out here trying to help with what we know, as little as that may be.

BTW on my system with the Hydrolux Pro (Oct 2014 vintage) a d5 pump was used although which brand is unknown since I have not had to touch it. A lot has changed since then with the introduction of the coolant distribution manifold.
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 10:22am
Welcome to the community and for your interest in a Digital Storm PC, we would love to have you join the family.

Cretae does a great job helping out in our forums, he's been an active member for quite some time.

Our staff (mostly me) tries to come by here once in a while, however, for official support and direct help, we suggest reaching our team directly: https://www.digitalstorm.com/request-help.asp

If you need additional feedback or help, please feel free to ask.
 Post Reply Post Reply