DG or Ailenware?

Post Date: 2009-01-20

Post Reply Post Reply
Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kafes View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Kafes Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: DG or Ailenware?
    Posted: 20 Jan 2009 at 12:12am

I'm looking for a future proof rig that will last me for quite a while but still preform good my budget is $7000-9000 ... im a hardcore gamer if that helps at all ...thats why im putting the money into the rig i get.. I'm really wanting the hell out of the system ... whatever pc i get im planning on overclocking it... thats just me to squese all the preformence i can out of the processer... well the opitions are.. and also i'm truely sorry for posting this on another forum... it's just that ailenware diden't have a forum so it was best if i posted here Wink

Black Ops Divison DG

Copy of Specifications:
Chassis Model: Digital Storm 950Si
Exterior Finish: - EXOTIC StormRed High-Gloss Automotive Paint Finish
Interior Finish: - EXOTIC StormRed High-Gloss Automotive Paint Finish
Trim Accents: Paint All Trim Accents: Chassis Vents, Grills, Screws, and Hose Clamps (Red)
Processor: Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 965 3.2GHz (Quad Core) (Extreme Performance)
Motherboard: EVGA X58 3X SLI (Intel X58 Chipset) (Supports Triple SLI or CrossFire)
System Memory: 12GB DDR3 1600MHz Corsair Dominator DHX (High-Performance)
Power Supply: 1200W PC Power & Cooling (ESA Edition) (Dual/Triple/Quad SLI Compatible)
Card Reader: - No Thanks
Hard Drive Set 1: Operating System: 300GB Western Digital VelociRaptor (10K RPM) (16MB Cache) (Extreme Speed)
Set 1 Raid Options: Configure Hard Drive Set 1 in a Raid 0 Stripe (Requires Two Hard Drives)
Hard Drive Set 2: Multimedia\Data: 2x Two (300GB Western Digital VelociRaptor (10K RPM) (16MB Cache) (Extreme Speed)
Hard Drive Set 3: Backup\Misc.: - No Thanks
Optical Drive 1: Blu-Ray Writer/Reader (Burn Blu-Ray discs and play them)
Optical Drive 2: DVD±R/RW/CD-R/RW (DVD Writer 20x / CD-Writer 48x)
Internet Access: Linksys Wireless-N 300Mbps (Supports 802.11n/g/b)
Video Card: 3x SLI Triple (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285 1GB) (Includes PhysX Technology)
Add-on Card: CLEARANCE HOT SELLER: Ageia High-Performance PhysX Card P1 128MB (By: BFG)
Sound Card: Creative Labs X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion (PCI-Express Slot Based) (Recommended)
Extreme Cooling: H20: Stage 3: Specialized FrostBite Separate Dual Loop System for CPU & Three Video Cards
Liquid Color:UV Redish Pink: Medium Glowing Non-conductive Fluid (Requires H20: Stage 3 & UV Lighting)
Chassis Airflow: Upgrade Chassis With LED Performance Fans (Red)
Internal Lighting: Internal Chassis Lighting System (Red)
Enhancements: NVIDIA Enthusiast System Architecture (ESA) System (Install, Test, Optimize Computer)
Chassis Mods: 950Si Case Only: Processor & Video Card Area: Drill and Mount Two Side Window 120mm Fan Blow-Holes
Boost Processor: Yes, Overclock the processor as much as possible with complete stability
Boost Video Card: Yes, Overclock the video card(s) as much as possible with complete stability
Boost Memory: Yes, Overclock memory frequency (Includes Memory Fan Kit Installed)
Tweak Windows: Yes, Disable and tweak all of the non-crucial services on the operating system
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows XP Professional (Includes Service Pack 3)
Restore Kit: Digital Storm Specialized Recovery System (DVD Image Based)
Virus Protection: - No Thanks
Office: - No Thanks
Benchmarking: - No Thanks
Install/Test Game: - No Thanks
LCD Display: - No Thanks
Surge Shield: - No Thanks
Speakers: - No Thanks
Keyboard: Razer Tarantula Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Razer Lachesis Gaming Mouse (High-Speed Gaming Grade)
External Storage: - No Thanks
Exclusive T-Shirt: Digital Storm T-Shirt - Black (Large)
Priority Build: - No Thanks
Warranty: 3 Year Platinum Care Extended Parts & Labor Warranty

How much do they overclock the cpu 2 any round abouts?

or the Ailenware ALX X58 Specs:
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-965 Extreme 3.2 GHz 8MB Cache
Alienware P2 Chassis: Alienware® P2 ALX Chassis with AlienIce™ 3.0 Video Cooling - Space Black
System Lighting: Alienware® AlienFX® System Lighting - Fusion Red
System Cooling: Alienware® High-Performance Liquid Cooling
Acoustic Dampening: Alienware® Acoustic Dampening 
 Power Supply: Alienware® 1200 Watt Multi-GPU Approved Power Supply
 Graphics Processor: Dual 1GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 280
Video Optimizer: AlienAdrenaline v1.0: Video Performance Optimizer
Memory: 12GB DDR3 SDRAM at 1600MHz - 6 x 2048MB
Motherboard: Alienware® Approved Intel® X-58 Motherboard- Socket 1366 Core i7 Ready, Dual Triple Channel DDR3 Memory  
 Operating System (Office software not included): Genuine Windows Vista® Ultimate (64-bit Edition) with Service Pack 1
System Drive: Extreme Performance (RAID 0) - 256GB (2 x 128GB) Solid State Drive
Enthusiast Essentials: Killer K1 Gaming Network Interface Card
Dedicated Network Processing Unit (NPU) bypasses the Windows network stack to offload gaming network traffic from the CPU, giving you better frame rates and less latency. 

So the Final Questions are

1. What pc is the best out of the two for hard core gaming and if i were to overclock any of the two which would be the best?
2. How much do Digital Storm usually overclock the Intel Coire i7 965 3.2 GHz to?
3. Can ailenwares be voltage modded or overclocked this includes the cpu,gfx,memory frequences?
Dsnewb210 View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote Dsnewb210 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Jan 2009 at 12:33am
Alienware fails.. end of discussion.. Outsource customer support to india fail... 100% Fail 
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Jan 2009 at 12:34am
you can't compare Allienware with DS systems, its like comparing a Mercedes CLS63 AMG with a Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder

For example the liquid cooling of DS far far more Superior then Allienware's.

1. DS

2. OCs are not guaranteed but with the 965 and LC I would say you are looking at 3.8 and above.

3. not sure but I imagine yes, but AW will not OC the ram for you, I'm not sure if they will OC the GPU for you either, but that is something we like to do ourselves.

give me the ticket number for your build and I will show you what it should be I also need to know what resolution you are gaming at.

Edited by DST4ME - 20 Jan 2009 at 12:35am
GrogX View Drop Down

Quote GrogX Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Jan 2009 at 10:27am
From a seriously disgruntled previous Alienjunkware owner....do not buy from that company...i now have a $3500 Alienpaperweight....But don't take my word for it...google bad customer experiences from this compaony...and when you find hundreds of pages of unsatisfied customers ranging from mild to extreme litigation then you may be better armed to come to a clearer decision. Considering how much you wish to spend..for me it took a couple years to save up and get a new rig...just an opinion
GrogX View Drop Down

Quote GrogX Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Jan 2009 at 10:29am
company*****typo...more coffee...
MrNanite View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote MrNanite Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Jan 2009 at 10:35am
On your question #3.  I'll make an interesting observation.  When you go to Alienware, there is no mention of OC'ing at all.  However, by default, DS lists the OC options right on their configuration page. 

You also have to compare an Alienware assembly line build vs a DS one-at-a-time build.  Can you *really* compare the quality of the two with the first just slapping parts together vs someone who is meticulously putting pieces one at a time to make sure it's done right?

Gary View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Gary Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Jan 2009 at 10:43am

Thats a no brainer !!!!!!   Digital Storm. My box is a year old and bone stock and runs any game flawless at max resolution(1920x1200). Save yourself some money and have these guys build your system,you wont be disappointed.It may take alittle time but they are a thing of beauty when they are finished.

BigLou View Drop Down

Quote BigLou Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Jan 2009 at 11:32am
DS fo sho.....btw, Alienware outsources its tech. customer support to Costa Rica.
Dredoric View Drop Down

Quote Dredoric Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Jan 2009 at 11:50am

My Alienware story...

This was back in late 2003/early 2004. I'm not sure if this was old Alienware or Dellware since I don't remember when they sold out.

I was a freshman in college and my old Dell had decided to die on me. I decided to give Alienware a try since well... I didn't know much about hardware back then and the big, green alien head case looked cool (now that I think about it... airflow seems like it would have been terrible...)Smile

I drop about 3.4k on a decent setup. Their website is down when I order so I have to phone it in.

They promptly misplace my order. So about... 2 months later I get my computer. Not too far into playing Warcraft 3 I get a large, jagged graphics glitch... I restart... this repeats whenever I did anything that involved gaming... or uh... tried to print something... basically anytime it decided it wanted to mess with me.

So I spend 8 hours on the phone with Alienware's tech support. After this gets me nowhere I'm put on the phone with (who they said) was their lead tech support guy... who begins the conversation asking me if I like cartoons... he was trying yo be friendly but came off as a condiscending ass.

Long story short, he does nothing but talk and transfers me to his "top guy" and I end up putting my old vid card into the Alienware rig, RMAing my new vid card (lol 256mb nVidias seemed HUGE back then Smile) and waited for my replacement card.

Now after... a while I get the new card, plug it in, and BAM graphics glitches return. After multiple hours talking with tech support again someone lets it slip that they got a shipment of BAD MOTHERBOARDS... but I could NEVER have gotten one of those. . . Sleepy

This ended with them saying they could get me a replacement computer in a month... I said no, got charged a $500 restock fee for a defective computer...

Later when Visa called up Alienware about the restock fee I'm told they refused to let the Visa rep talk to someone higher up in the chain and this resulted in Alienware getting threatened with a blacklisting from Visa Smile. Oh! and the Alienware case had peeling pain when I got it!

So yeah, go DS... I've had my first DS rig for 3 years and it's still gaming strong... I also just dropped $5.3k on a second rig and that's not something that I would do unless I REALLY felt strongly about DS... and I could have gotten a higher costing system with weaker specs, and MUCH worse customer service, somewhere else.

Rock on DS Ermm

Kafes View Drop Down

Quote Kafes Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Jan 2009 at 6:47pm
Wow everyone, i'm more than convinced on spending my money on... I'd like to thank everyone for their contriubutions this community is very helpful... lots of responses in such little time.   @DST4ME this is the res im looking at max i would say..1920x1200 reguarding the ticket... are you talking about the DG ticket or ailenware ticket if it's dg ...please be sure to look at the system would you reccomand any changes ... to get the hell out of the machine or is it maxed.. thanks again DS COMMUNITY

Ticket Number: 232885 DG Ticket

Edited by Kafes - 20 Jan 2009 at 6:49pm
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Jan 2009 at 7:02pm
Boss that build is all wrong and full of stuff that is a waste, and by waste I mean if we came and took them out in the middle of the night, the next day using your pc you would never know it.

you need to be more like this, this pc is just as powerfull, it just does not have the things that won't get used anyways.

2 systems pick one, one is with 1 x 295 gtx, which will hanlde the resolution you mentioned just fine, the other is 2 x 285 gtx which is a tad bit more powerfull then a single 295.

295 system:

here you go Ticket# 232889 --- Price: $5535 (To see this build click here)

Copy of Specifications:
Chassis Model: Cooler Master HAF 932
Exterior Finish: - Standard Factory Finish
Interior Finish: - Standard Factory Finish
Trim Accents: Paint All Trim Accents: Chassis Vents, Grills, Screws, and Hose Clamps (Red)
Processor: Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 965 3.2GHz (Quad Core) (Extreme Performance)
Motherboard: EVGA X58 3X SLI (Intel X58 Chipset) (Supports Triple SLI or CrossFire)
System Memory: 6GB DDR3 1866MHz OCZ Platinum Edition (Extreme-Performance)
Power Supply: 1200W PC Power & Cooling (ESA Edition) (Dual/Triple/Quad SLI Compatible)
Hard Drive Set 1: Operating System: 300GB Western Digital VelociRaptor (10K RPM) (16MB Cache) (Extreme Speed)
Set 1 Raid Options: - No Thanks
Hard Drive Set 2: Multimedia\Data: 500GB Western Digital (16MB Cache) (7200 RPM) (SATA)
Internet Access: High Speed Network Port (Supports High-Speed Cable / DSL / Network Connections)
Video Card: 1x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295 1.792GB (Includes PhysX Technology)
Add-on Card: CLEARANCE HOT SELLER: Ageia High-Performance PhysX Card P1 128MB (By: BFG)
Sound Card: Asus Xonar D2X (PCI-Express Slot Based) (Recommended)
Extreme Cooling: H20: Stage 3: High-Performance Liquid Chilled FrostBite System For CPU
Liquid Color:UV Redish Pink: Medium Glowing Non-conductive Fluid (Requires H20: Stage 3 & UV Lighting)
Chassis Airflow: Standard Factory Chassis Fans
Enhancements: - No Thanks
Chassis Mods: - No Thanks
Boost Processor: Yes, Overclock the processor as much as possible with complete stability
Boost Video Card: - No Thanks, Please do not overclock my video card(s)
Boost Memory: - No Thanks, Please do not overclock my memory
Tweak Windows: - No Thanks, Please do not tweak the services on the operating system
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium (64-Bit Edition) (For Enthusiasts)
Keyboard: - No Thanks
Mouse: - No Thanks
Exclusive T-Shirt: - No Thanks
Warranty: 5 Year Platinum Care Extended Parts & Labor Warranty (Highly Recommended)

---------------------------------------------------------

285 system

here you go Ticket# 232890 --- Price: $6019 (To see this build click here)

Copy of Specifications:
Exterior Finish: - Standard Factory Finish
Interior Finish: - Standard Factory Finish
Hard Drive Set 2: Multimedia\Data: 500GB Western Digital (16MB Cache) (7200 RPM) (SATA)
Internet Access: High Speed Network Port (Supports High-Speed Cable / DSL / Network Connections)
Video Card: 2x SLI Dual (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285 1GB) (Includes PhysX Technology)
Sound Card: Asus Xonar D2X (PCI-Express Slot Based) (Recommended)
Extreme Cooling: H20: Stage 3: High-Performance Liquid Chilled FrostBite System For CPU
Tweak Windows: - No Thanks, Please do not tweak the services on the operating system
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium (64-Bit Edition) (For Enthusiasts)
Warranty: 5 Year Platinum Care Extended Parts & Labor Warranty (Highly Recommended)

---------------------------------------------------------

now from your build I can get a good idea of your personality, thus I left you the 1200w psu, so if and when you feel like you want 2 more 295s or one more 285 you can do so I also left you the bluray, even tho I know you don't need it.

these systems are better then the ones you listed and anything Alienware could comeup with
Kafes View Drop Down

Quote Kafes Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Jan 2009 at 7:10pm
Thank you sir, just 1 thing with your selections the op's dont suit me im on a amd athlon x2 dual core 6000+ and it's on vista and when i run games its lagging behind others which have a 5200+ or such ... so vista is totally crap to me 

Edited by Kafes - 20 Jan 2009 at 7:13pm
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Jan 2009 at 7:19pm
not sure why its doing that on that system but it won't, however you have no choice but to got with a 64bit OS, otherwise a 32bit OS can't use more then 4GB of ram total.

both those systems have a total of about 8GB of ram.

and the only 64bit worth getting is the vista 64bit.

if you don't use a 64bit system you OS will be left with 2GB total to use for OS/apps/games, and then you gonna see some real lagging

this is not a matter of choice, its a necessity
Kafes View Drop Down

Quote Kafes Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Jan 2009 at 7:22pm
Lmao, i totally forgot the 32 bit os's only support up to 4... so do you think its just better sticking with 4 and xp or getting above 4 and getting vista 64 bit home premium or the last opition formating the disk myself with a 64 bit xp..pro sp2.... will their be any game issues or any driver issues.. like my pc doesent support xp so when i run my games they all run slow.. or regular like a pentium 4 will
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Jan 2009 at 7:31pm
As I mentioned the only 64bit worth getting is vista, the 64bit XP is loaded with bugs and problems.

if you go with XP you will not be using 4 GB of ram, as I mentioned you will be left with 2GB at most and that sucks for gaming and etc.

in short as my configs say it, go with vista 64bit its the only choice that makes sense and works.

I'm an XP lover myself and pro has always been my choice, but now with these systems, its time to move onto better and faster OSs like vista 64bit, not like we have a choice if we want all that ram and etc

Edited by DST4ME - 20 Jan 2009 at 7:33pm
Kafes View Drop Down

Quote Kafes Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Jan 2009 at 7:37pm
haha okay gotacha is their any reason why people choose the home premium 64 bit over the ultimate 64 bit
Dsnewb210 View Drop Down

Quote Dsnewb210 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Jan 2009 at 7:40pm
Home premium is cheaper and the ultimate offers really no big benefits.

Ultimate offers some relativley useless features, see for yourself.

DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Jan 2009 at 7:44pm
The only thing ultimate offers over premium that might be of use to some is the remote desktop, thats about it.
Kafes View Drop Down

Quote Kafes Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Jan 2009 at 7:45pm
thank you
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Jan 2009 at 7:45pm
our pleasure
Kryhavoc View Drop Down

Quote Kryhavoc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Jan 2009 at 9:25pm
Once again, DST4ME proves why he is the best!

I agree on Vista Ultimate.  Looks like something that someone would want for bragging rights, there may be a select few that would actually use the extra bells and whistles.
Kafes View Drop Down

Quote Kafes Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Jan 2009 at 11:03pm

Oh my gosh, another question popped out( I'm truly sorry for the questions it's my first time with buying from here so might as well get them out) anyways it's reguarding the overclocking with the memory, ram and, graphics card, and the cpu when they overclock the entire system if you specify will it remain overclocked like will the speed drop... if this does happen would i need to restart the pc constantly.. or can it maintain the overclock..

OH and also i've been reviewing the forum and is having over 6 gb of ram putting more stress on the control will it affect the overclock? preformence of the pc in gaming.? cause i was planning to get 12 gb as i don't want to go threw the trouble of updating and switiching and upgrading pc's as im sick and tired of that

oh and is their any reasoning in not overclocking everything but the cpu...

Edited by Kafes - 21 Jan 2009 at 12:22am
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Jan 2009 at 2:04am
Kafes, you see the two build I have for you? if you get anymore then what I listed, you won't see any performance gain.

if you get 12GB of ram, we could come in the middle of the night and remove 6GB and you would never know the difference.

in 2020 you might, might need to upgrade to 12GB.

don't OC anything other then the CPU.

OC is nothing but bios settings, write down your bios settings, if anything ever happens you can put those settings back and your OC will be restored.

did you not like my recommendations?

BTW ask as many questions as you like, we are here to answer questions, so we like questions here
Kafes View Drop Down

Quote Kafes Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Jan 2009 at 9:54am
yeah i selected my pc from what you reccomanded good thing you listed thoose pcs for me Confused

Edited by Kafes - 21 Jan 2009 at 9:55am
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Jan 2009 at 5:11pm
I would not trust those backups for a a minute with my important stuff, that is no big deal and can be done better with cloning and a trial of Acronis

so the only ultimate offers that is worth anything over premium is remote desktop.
Samael View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Samael Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Jan 2009 at 6:47pm
Yep from what I have seen the back-up and the remote desktop and the cooler name are the only things that seperate the two. Just asking, what is the difference between the XP Home and Professional?
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Jan 2009 at 7:02pm
Ya as HM pointed out, xp pro has remote desktop (Power user), Encrypting File System, Domain membership, Multi-language support, Networking, and Some User interface features.
Samael View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Samael Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Jan 2009 at 8:10pm
So if I am dual booting I should go with XP Pro and Vista Premium :D thanks
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Jan 2009 at 8:26pm
visa 64bit and xp pro.

but you can always run vmware inside of vista 64bit and run xp off of that
MrNanite View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote MrNanite Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Jan 2009 at 2:12pm
Ahh... don't mind HM.  He likes making things difficult for people.

SmileEmbarrassedSmileEmbarrassedSmileShockedEmbarrassedSmileEmbarrassedSmileEmbarrassed
Sodius View Drop Down

Quote Sodius Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Jan 2009 at 6:24pm
I use xp pro with sp3 it is very cool. I will soon have to become a vista fan when my machine gets here. Roll on Win 7. And as for ware, I am not a huge fan. A network friend of mine has one of their machines and regrets it and he has nothing good to say about their customer service. He says it is down right horrible.
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Jan 2009 at 8:02pm
vmware is a great software, I use it myself for testing OSes or apps or test anti viruses or anti spywares by infecting a virtual OS.

Never called customer svc so I can't tell you how they are, but the app itself is a great app, I can bring you many people that swear by it, myself being one.

not sure what your friend was tyring to do with it, but it works great. Lets not blame our lack of knowledge on the app.
Kafes View Drop Down

Quote Kafes Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 28 Jan 2009 at 4:48pm
DST4ME,

Ticket Number: 237775

How long do i expect this pc to last for can it easily last 5-10 years?

By the way i lost the blu- ray disc drive just got the lightscribe it was a waste of money

Edited by Kafes - 28 Jan 2009 at 4:49pm
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 28 Jan 2009 at 5:22pm
honeslty I say 5 atleast, I have to say your build is supper over kill but here it goes:

your build:

here you go Ticket# 237787 --- Price: $6442 (To see this build click here)

Copy of Specifications:
Exterior Finish: - EXOTIC StormRed High-Gloss Automotive Paint Finish
Interior Finish: - EXOTIC StormRed High-Gloss Automotive Paint Finish
Power Supply: 1000W PC Power & Cooling (Turbo-Cool Edition) (Dual/Triple/Quad SLI Compatible)
Optical Drive 1: DVD±R/RW/CD-R/RW (DVD Writer 20x / CD-Writer 48x) (LightScribe Edition)
Video Card: 2x SLI Quad (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295 1.792GB) (Includes PhysX Technology)
Sound Card: Creative Labs X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion (Includes Front I/O) (PCI-Express Slot Based)
Priority Build: Please Prioritize: Ship Within Four Business Days After Order Is Successfully Processed

Samael View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Samael Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 28 Jan 2009 at 6:45pm
Just saying from an aesthetic point of view, the 950Si would look better with a Red paint job. And if it was me I would paint the exterior a certain color and the interior different but thats just me. 
Why do they blame me for all their little failings? They use my name as if I spent my entire day sitting on their shoulders, forcing them to commit acts they would otherwise find repulsive - Lucifer
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>