FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Digital code for BFV or Anthem.. Where is it?

Post Date: 2019-03-15

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Qweets View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Qweets Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Digital code for BFV or Anthem.. Where is it?
    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 7:47pm
Hey there I just got my new Lumos build today and for getting an rtx gpu I'm supposed to get a code for one of two games but I have not been able to find anything about it. It's not included with my paperwork binder etc..

One other thing for those who got the lumos, did you get the rgb front fans? Mine seem to of been replaced with normal fans with no lighting yet I have the paperwork for the rgb fans that are supposed to be included with the case. Unless they are the right fans but the leds aren't on, the case buttons for lighting don't do anything for me.
HockeyBuck View Drop Down

Quote HockeyBuck Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 8:07pm
Welcome to the forum Queets.... and congrats on getting your new Lumos rig!   

I believe the game codes were emailed to me from DS well before finishing the rig, so you should check your spam folder and then ask DS Customer Support about the included game codes.

Not sure what fan selection you made.   If you have RGB Corsair fans in your Lumos build, you can download the Corsair iCue program from the Corsair website to control the endless choices of colors.   If you have Corsair RGB RAM, AIO cooler, or any Corsair RGB periferals like keyboard or mouse, iCue will also control those colors as well.   

Edited by HockeyBuck - 15 Mar 2019 at 8:10pm
Qweets View Drop Down

Quote Qweets Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by HockeyBuck

Welcome to the forum Queets.... and congrats on getting your new Lumos rig!   

I believe the game codes were emailed to me from DS well before finishing the rig, so you should check your spam folder and then ask DS Customer Support about the included game codes.

Not sure what fan selection you made.   If you have RGB Corsair fans in your Lumos build, you can download the Corsair iCue program from the Corsair website to control the endless choices of colors.   If you have Corsair RGB RAM, AIO cooler, or any Corsair RGB periferals like keyboard or mouse, iCue will also control those colors as well.   

Thabks for the reply! The front fans are supposed to be rgb and default to the case from what I see everywhere. I chose just normal fans for the cooling in general but I didn't think they would take the fans that come standard with this case out and replace them?

Quote HockeyBuck Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 10:52pm
The Lumos case is actually the Corsair Crystal Series 570X case, and the stock front fans would probably be (3) Corsair SP Series 120mm RGB LED fans, and it has a built-in RGB LED controller that should work with iCUE software. If your fans are SP Series fans they would have led's only in the fan hubs....not on the fan frame.

If they are not Corsair RGB fans, you could always ask DS Customer Support exactly what fans were installed and ask how to control the lighting.

When DS customers order a fan upgrade in a Lumos build, they do make all the required case fans match... I had understood from other DS forum posts that the stock 3 front fans were RGB.

If you decide at some point on a fan change, case fans are very easy to change out.   
Qweets View Drop Down

Quote Qweets Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 7:40pm
Well as for the codes for getting a RTX card, I was sent 2 separate emails and both codes were completely different not even the same length character-wise like they were for different places, neither code works for the links given "incorrect or expired"

As for the fans, they aren't RGB fans at all, just some basic black fans, not sure why the case ones were replaced with these. Still waiting on customer service to get back to me.

Quote HockeyBuck Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 10:18pm
You may want to try an email to Alex, our very helpful DS management rep on the forum, to ask about your bad game codes.    Be sure to include your order number and game codes.    Not unusual to have a few bad game codes.    Explain what you thought the standard case fans would be.    He can perhaps help explain your order situation...see what he thinks.    Alex is always very helpful.    [email protected]

It’s possible that DS may order the Lumos case from Corsair without fans to save a buck, and add whatever fan type is ordered...as there are DS customers not interested in RGB fans at all.    I assume most customers are requesting one of the 3 different model Corsair RGB fan upgrades for that particular case.    Fans can be easily added in that excellent case.
 Post Reply Post Reply