Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Digital Storm Fuses High-Performance and Value
    Posted: 18 Jun 2010 at 2:21pm
Digital Storm Fuses High-Performance and Value with SPECIAL|OPS Line of Gaming Computers

New line of value priced Intel Core i7,Core i5 and AMD Phenom II powered gaming PCs

Fremont, Calif. - (June 16, 2010) – Digital Storm, the predominant name in computer system integration and engineering, proudly debuts a new line of high-performance yet affordable gaming PCs – SPECIAL|OPS.

Digital Storm’s SPECIAL|OPS gaming systems offer gamers overclocked machines, with quality components from vendors like Intel, NVIDIA, AMD and others, at a fraction of the price of other gaming PCs. During the launch of the SPECIAL|OPS line, Digital Storm is offering complimentary overclocking between 3.3GHz to 3.9GHz.

Each TwisterBoost overclocked SPECIAL|OPS system undergoes a rigorous 72-Hour Stress-Test to ensure all components are completely stable prior to shipping. SPECIAL|OPS also offers a number of chassis options, including both the HailStorm and Assassin chassis that are featured in Digital Storm’s flagship line of Black|OPS gaming PCs.

“Our SPECIAL|OPS systems receive the same level of attention, with respect to the quality build and stringent testing procedures, as our Black|OPS systems; they truly represent a phenomenal value for the price,” commented Rajeev Kuruppu, Digital Storm’s Director of Product Development. “To be the predominant name in system integration means that we not only lead the industry with bleeding-edge rigs, but that we also offer systems for gamers of every budget. Our new SPECIAL|OPS line is the ultimate solution for gamers who want incredible performance and the most bang for their buck.”

Digital Storm’s SPECIAL|OPS gaming PCs are available for purchase at http://www.digitalstormonline.com/compspecialdeals.asp  and configurations range from $987 - $2,429
Patrick_DS View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Patrick_DS Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Jun 2010 at 4:13pm
StrongFlex!

@Alex, Lovin' the Special|OPS page with the HAF-X and Delta Force: Nomad side by side! (I'm glad i picked red lighting to go with my HAF-X!)

Not sure if its copyrighted but might want to 'add' on the Black|OPS side the phrase "Step up to Tier 1" it's from the upcomming Medal of Honor XD!!! and maybe some graphics from the game as well to promote the black|ops line moreso!

and under the gaming desktops page where it says Extreme Performance since DS is sporting the red/blue we can add a graphic from NFS:Hot Pursuit where the Buggatti squad car is chasing another exotic...

(these are just suggestions, please don't get the wrong impression XD )

More Power DS!

Edited by Patrick_DS - 19 Jun 2010 at 5:54am
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Jun 2010 at 4:59pm
Great ideas!
SemperFuzz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote SemperFuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 19 Jun 2010 at 8:17am
The Warranties are the same for Black Ops and Special Value Computers?  I thought the black ops offered a Platinum warranty.  What gives?
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 19 Jun 2010 at 2:48pm
We're changing over everything. We aren't planning to offer a platinum warranty as of now, we've unlocked all options that Black|OPS had (cooling packages, overclocking, etc..) and all the prices are now at the aggressive price points.
 Post Reply Post Reply