FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DigitalStorm Review

Post Date: 2009-02-05

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jvashus View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote jvashus Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: DigitalStorm Review
    Posted: 05 Feb 2009 at 2:11pm
Just got my new system from storm the other day and wanted to give it a cpl days before writing this review.... all i can say is sick, sick, sick....  first off i questioned spending more money going with digitalstorm vs the competition, after a week of pricing everything out through all of the custom gaming companies you do get more system for the money from the competitors BUT thats not the key factors as to why i chose DS. First and Foremost the Customer Service was off the charts, i called twice before buying my system and within 1-2min I was talking to somebody eagerly and enthusiasticly answering all of my questions. With the competition i had to leave messages and when i did get ahold of somebody they didnt know a thing (including english) and couldnt wait to pawn me off on somebody else and saying a rep would call me back.... yeah never did and this is pre-sales.... imagine the support after a purchase, id be throwin sh*t through the wall if they blew me off like that if i was having issues with my system. Secondly the Warranty --- 3 YEARS, hands down best out no question... other companys you have to purchase the extended warranty and thats if they even offer it...  with DS its a givin. Thirdly their extensive testing before shipping your system to you...  they found 2 bad graphics cards through their testing which saved me alot of drama and heartache if i had recieved my system finally and the POS didnt work!! I could go on and on about how impressed I am with DigitalStorm... the presentation of the system upon arrival and packaging!! WTF... unreal and extremely professional... after spending 2k dollars on a computer i hadnt even powered it up yet and felt like I got my moneys worth --- VERY IMPRESSIVE DS :)    and as far as the system goes.... It SMOKES -- 2.83Ghz quad core, 6 gigs 1600mhz mem, Nividia GTX 260, 750watt ps, Cooler Master V8--(very nice touch, worth the extra coin) after gaming on this thing I kno now that I never truly gamed before with my old systems ---  DS Thanks for everything and anyone questioning where they should buy their system, dont even hesitate, you will be as impressed as I am! I hope to send as many people your way as I possibly can and I no longer have to search for my next one, I kno who to call.  Take care and I hope this review will help someone to make the right decision. 
 Thx,
             jvashus
Dsnewb210 View Drop Down

Quote Dsnewb210 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 05 Feb 2009 at 4:40pm
 Nice! My eyes Wink Wall of TxT Crits dsnewb for 2424839042370
Kryhavoc View Drop Down

Quote Kryhavoc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 05 Feb 2009 at 5:44pm
Niiiice, pics, specs and temps please?
Samael View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Samael Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 05 Feb 2009 at 6:35pm
hahaha I was not the only one to get crit eh?? Ouch

Nice specs though!!

And as Harleyman said, pics  pleaseOuch

Edited by Samael - 05 Feb 2009 at 6:35pm
Why do they blame me for all their little failings? They use my name as if I spent my entire day sitting on their shoulders, forcing them to commit acts they would otherwise find repulsive - Lucifer
Dsnewb210 View Drop Down

Quote Dsnewb210 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 05 Feb 2009 at 6:42pm
Hopefully Jvashus isn't a tease.. Pics rawr Sleepy
 Post Reply Post Reply