FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Does anybody know a good pc for warzone and gta 5?

Post Date: 2021-08-01

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Nexinity View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Nexinity Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Does anybody know a good pc for warzone and gta 5?
    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 at 9:53am
Could anybody please tell me what pc I should buy, pre built or custom built. I want to run gta 5, warzone, fortnite at atleast 100 FPS. Could anybody please recommend me what parts I should have in my pc? Also I’m new to pc building so please be kind.
fwfdfireman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote fwfdfireman Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Aug 2021 at 9:56am
You need to first specify what monitor resolution you want the PC to game on and how many monitors you might be hooking up. This goes very far in determining what you really need without overkill and overpaying. Once you specify that little detail, the config gurus will be more than happy to help you out. Best of luck to you.
Old Gamers Never Die!
Nexinity View Drop Down

Quote Nexinity Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Aug 2021 at 11:25am
Thank you so much, I would like to play on 1080p and also I’ll be playing on 1 monitor and my budget is around 2000 US dollars. And I was thinking about getting an i7 cpu and 3060 ti but I have no clue if it is good or not or if there are any better ones in my budget. Any help would be appreciated.
fwfdfireman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote fwfdfireman Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Aug 2021 at 3:53pm
Look back tom. morning. Seems the config gurus generally do their posting at that time. Someone might chime in tonight, but by tom. noonish, you should a lot of info to chew on.
Old Gamers Never Die!
Nexinity View Drop Down

Quote Nexinity Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Aug 2021 at 7:20pm
[QUOTE=fwfdfireman] Look back tom. morning. Seems the config gurus generally do their posting at that time. Someone might chime in tonight, but by tom. noonish, you should a lot of info to chew on.
Thanks u rly nice!
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 02 Aug 2021 at 4:55am
The Lynx "Ready to Ship" "Best" is a real value for money at $2299. The centerpiece is an RTX 3080 GPU which is extreme overkill for 1080p, and very strong for 1440p.

Any system I could recommend would run about the same $$, and have a couple of things better than this Lynx, but never get close to such a monster card. This rig will crush your games for the next 5 years or more. Save up for a high fps 1440p monitor to utilize the power of that card.
Darth Mando View Drop Down

Quote Darth Mando Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Oct 2021 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by Cretae

The Lynx "Ready to Ship" "Best" is a real value for money at $2299. The centerpiece is an RTX 3080 GPU which is extreme overkill for 1080p, and very strong for 1440p.

Any system I could recommend would run about the same $$, and have a couple of things better than this Lynx, but never get close to such a monster card. This rig will crush your games for the next 5 years or more. Save up for a high fps 1440p monitor to utilize the power of that card.

I just got this and impatiently waiting for it, hope i dont regret it heh heh
 Post Reply Post Reply