FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Does DS still not finance?

Post Date: 2009-03-08

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JBrownUP View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19 Oct 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 35
  Quote JBrownUP Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Does DS still not finance?
    Posted: 08 Mar 2009 at 8:03pm
I'm curious. I just did a search and saw one thing from 2008. Does DS still not offer financing? Thanks


Back to Top
JBrownUP View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19 Oct 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 35
  Quote JBrownUP Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Mar 2009 at 9:26pm
That blows. My wife is ready for me to pull the trigger and I spent the last 2 months researching and now I can't finance. That blows. Must find plan B.
Back to Top
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor


Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16314
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Mar 2009 at 10:27pm

I am sorry, we are currently working with financing companies. However you could:

1. Use a credit card
2. Obtain a loan from your bank and have them mail us the check
 
Or, you can visit us and we can setup financing locally.


Edited by Alex - 08 Mar 2009 at 10:28pm
Back to Top
MrNanite View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran


Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 507
  Quote MrNanite Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Mar 2009 at 9:14am
HM... you forgot the best way to do it...


Start one of those "We'll send you a check if you send us money to ship it to you" scams. 


Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 6.054688E-02 seconds.