dreadnaughtPost Date: 2013-05-01 |
Post Reply
|
| Author | |
falk87
Newbie
Joined: 23 Apr 2013 Online Status: Offline Posts: 7 |
Quote Reply
Topic: dreadnaughtPosted: 01 May 2013 at 1:51pm |
|
I just ordered my computer and was wondering what the "7 stages" of the process are. I guess the 7th would be payment and the last would be shipping, but what are the ones in between?
Also for those with the hafx cases, it shows esata and firewire ports on the top front of the case. Are these functional? I asked that they be on my config but was told the firewire might not be... I ordered the maximus mobo...if that helps. Thanks for any info you can send my way.
|
|
![]() |
|
Alex
Admin Group
Digital Storm Supervisor
Joined: 04 Jun 2012 Online Status: Offline Posts: 16314 |
Quote Reply
Posted: 01 May 2013 at 2:03pm |
|
You should have received an email with a break down once we process the order, but, here is list just in case:
Stage 1 = Order processed Stage 2= Inventory Assigned Stage 3 = Pre-testing components Stage 4 = Assembly Stage 5 = Testing Stage 6 = In QA Stage 7 = Pass QA, pending to ship |
|
![]() |
|
starwars6544
Newbie
Joined: 13 Apr 2013 Online Status: Offline Posts: 45 |
Quote Reply
Posted: 01 May 2013 at 2:04pm |
|
Congrats! I have a Dreadnought and love it. Easily the best piece of tech I have ever owned :)
|
|
![]() |
|
falk87
Newbie
Joined: 23 Apr 2013 Online Status: Offline Posts: 7 |
Quote Reply
Posted: 01 May 2013 at 7:50pm |
|
Thanks Alex. My bad I reread my emails and there it was. Thanks Starwars. Can't wait to get mihne.
|
|
![]() |
|
Evil_intentions
Groupie
Joined: 07 Mar 2013 Online Status: Offline Posts: 118 |
Quote Reply
Posted: 01 May 2013 at 8:30pm |
|
Congrats welcome to the family of DS owners.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Tidgxor
DS ELITE
The Kokopelli kid
Joined: 17 Sep 2010 Online Status: Offline Posts: 13000 |
Quote Reply
Posted: 01 May 2013 at 9:17pm |
|
Don't forget about Stage 8
|
|
|
My Two Digital Storm Rigs: Mr. Bojangles (HAF-X, 2010) & Mrs. Bojingles (Bolt I, 2013).
|
|
![]() |
|
Alex
Admin Group
Digital Storm Supervisor
Joined: 04 Jun 2012 Online Status: Offline Posts: 16314 |
Quote Reply
Posted: 01 May 2013 at 9:58pm |
|
No problem! Thank you for choosing Digital Storm.
|
|
![]() |
|
Post Reply
|
| Forum Jump | Forum Permissions ![]() You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You can vote in polls in this forum |