FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DS Delivery Today????

Post Date: 2009-08-31

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Maj_Lagg View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 03 Aug 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 65
  Quote Maj_Lagg Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: DS Delivery Today????
    Posted: 31 Aug 2009 at 10:45am
Alright Loyal DS Enthusiast....
 
I want to create a support group for post order disorder (POD).  This is where you order your system from DS and then are waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting..  It seems like a year ago...I ordered my system...and it's suppose to be delivered today...but of course, I'll be the last freakin stop for FEDEX today.  We all go through it...you get the jitters, unable to sleep, can't leave the house waiting for the Stage updates...constantly checking for updates...etc..etc.  I have tried alcohol to ease this tension...but it was like drinking coffee...just kept me awake for the last 72 hours.  Are there any Therapist in the forums???  I need help...I need help...I called FEDEX...they won't help me out...damn them commies.
 
Ahhhhhh....this has been a relief in itself...ahhhhhhhh...now where is FEDEX???
Back to Top
aceboy44 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 07 Aug 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 37
  Quote aceboy44 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 31 Aug 2009 at 10:52am
I strongly believe that this post should be locked/removed

Edited by aceboy44 - 31 Aug 2009 at 10:53am
Back to Top
tworattle View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 20 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 80
  Quote tworattle Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 31 Aug 2009 at 11:35am
I to am awaiting delivery today, except from UPS. Hopefully it shall arrive in one piece and in working order!!

I also think its stupid to post that this thread needs to be locked/removed. Why? Its all in fun.

Oh and ACEBOY44....there is a saying that I believe really sums up about every post and comment you've made on this forum.

"Every party needs a pooper, thats why we invited you, MR.Party Pooper!!"
Back to Top
Maj_Lagg View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 03 Aug 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 65
  Quote Maj_Lagg Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 31 Aug 2009 at 12:10pm
Ok...it's 11:00 am and still no delivery....why...why.
 
Aceboy: Party Pooper...hahahahah
Back to Top
sirsiddius View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 18 Aug 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 441
  Quote sirsiddius Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 31 Aug 2009 at 12:44pm
As a possible future medical student I would suggest a combined treatment of Prozac and Ritalin. Hope it helps.

PS. be sure to inform me of any side effects: it would greatly help me in writing my research paper.
Back to Top
aceboy44 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 07 Aug 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 37
  Quote aceboy44 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 31 Aug 2009 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Maj_Lagg

Ok...it's 11:00 am and still no delivery....why...why.
 
That's because delivery couriers deliver packages to the business sectors first (ie banks, schools, companies, etc.) then to home address.
 
Be cool, you should recieve your package today if it's out for delivery.
Back to Top
venom View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 08 Oct 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 0
  Quote venom Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 1:07am
Originally posted by sirsiddius

As a possible future medical student I would suggest a combined treatment of Prozac and Ritalin. Hope it helps.

PS. be sure to inform me of any side effects: it would greatly help me in writing my research paper.


I hope you don't prescribe that zombie crap to every patient you treat with depression/anxiety/etc if you do become a doctor.
Back to Top
aceboy44 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 07 Aug 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 37
  Quote aceboy44 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 1:41am
There are too many children in this forum seeking attention. Just ignore them and live happy :)

Edited by aceboy44 - 01 Sep 2009 at 1:42am
Back to Top
Phoolish View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 18 Aug 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 38
  Quote Phoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 8:51am
Originally posted by aceboy44

There are too many children in this forum seeking attention. Just ignore them and live happy :)
 
So I guess we start ignoring you after taking this posts advice?
Back to Top
satsunada View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 21 May 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 682
  Quote satsunada Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 7:20pm
I think he's talking to himself there...
If knowledge is power and power corrupts, then total knowledge corrupts totally.
Back to Top
sdelu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 05 May 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 304
  Quote sdelu Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 7:46pm

joke

 lled Pronunciatio

–noun
1. something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.



I hope that helps some of you!


Edited by sdelu - 01 Sep 2009 at 7:47pm
Back to Top
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor


Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16314
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 8:05pm
Nice
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 6.835938E-02 seconds.