FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DSO Shirt?

Post Date: 2011-02-09

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AustinHiggs View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 08 Jun 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 207
  Quote AustinHiggs Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: DSO Shirt?
    Posted: 09 Feb 2011 at 8:56pm
I just bought the xm15 Level 3, on preorder, and I was wondering, If I contact DSO, do you think that they could allow me to purchase a shirt (just the shirt) to be shipped with the laptop?

Thanks!
Back to Top
ablahblah View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 12 Jun 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2312
  Quote ablahblah Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Feb 2011 at 10:56pm
It hasn't shipped yet, so I don't see why not.
R4D4RPR00F
Core i7 920 @ 3.9Ghz
Asus Sabertooth X58
EVGA GTX 570
Mushkin 6GB 1414Mhz
Back to Top
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor


Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16314
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 3:54pm
Yes, contact us!
Back to Top
AustinHiggs View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 08 Jun 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 207
  Quote AustinHiggs Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 10:19pm
Thanks! I will tomorrow!
Back to Top
teaiewold View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 26 Jun 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 216
  Quote teaiewold Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 4:55am

Is DS ever going to get bigger shirts for the bigger guys?? I'm talking 3X maaaaaan!!!

Back to Top
k1nk0s View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 27 Mar 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 33
  Quote k1nk0s Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 Feb 2011 at 8:16pm
Question. When I ordered my pc last march or so I believe there was an option for a free shirt but I never received one. Am I mistaken?
Back to Top
k1nk0s View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 27 Mar 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 33
  Quote k1nk0s Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 Mar 2011 at 1:48am
I am not trying to bump a dead thread for no reason but I would like to wear this at work to represent considering there are quite a few people looking to buy computers and they keep asking me either to a. build them a computer or b. recommend a company.
Any answers would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Back to Top
Unlicensedhitman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 25 Aug 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 292
  Quote Unlicensedhitman Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 Mar 2011 at 3:12pm
In front it has a logo that says "Digital Storm" and on the back it says "Performance Matters".
Digital Storm xm15 laptop
-15.6" (1366x768)
-Windows 7 HP 64-bit
-Intel Core i5 2.4 Ghz
-Nvidia GeForce 330GT 1GB + Intel HD w/ Nividia Optimus
-6GB DDR3 ram
-Intel 80GB SSD
-Intel Wireless N 6300
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 0.0546875 seconds.