Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Nav View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Employee

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Nav Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Elder Scrolls Online Graphics Comparison
    Posted: 07 Feb 2014 at 5:44pm

The Elder Scrolls Online beta is currently going on and it's amazing to see how much the graphics differ when going from Low to High. Our friends over at IGN have made a comparison video showing just how much the graphics vary. Elder Scrolls Online is slated to be released later this year, be sure to follow us on YouTube for video card benchmarks and gameplay!

Article:
Elder Scrolls Online Beta Graphics Comparison
Meller View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Meller Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 12:49pm
I watched their video.  I have all my settings for everything, including water turned up as high as it can go with AA on and I stay over 100fps at all times (I am running a dual SLI GTX 780 ti Classified set up though).

Either way, the game it's self looks absolutely beautiful.  They really did a number on upping the graphics this event and... wow.  It's beautiful.
Nav View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Employee

Quote Nav Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 1:06pm
I personally think its a great looking MMORPG as well! What class/race are you playing? Let's meet up!
Meller View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Meller Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 1:17pm
I'm an Orc Dragon Knight at the moment.  Only like lvl 6.

It is a great looking MMO.  It's improved so much.  This stress test event, based off just pure graphics and game play, has restored my faith in ESO being a good game.

Not sure how you add people to your friends list, but my character name and account email is below:

Miekster

or

[email protected]
PcKiller View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote PcKiller Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Jun 2014 at 8:28am
Holy Cow, The difference between the 2 are night and day.
Glad my new DS is coming with SLI 780s should be sweet looking.
NorrinRad View Drop Down

Quote NorrinRad Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 04 Nov 2015 at 8:10am
Although it's an old thread, thought I'd bump it as I'm a new user and am just going through alot of the old posts and whatnot.

I'm an old school MMO player frmo the days of muds, mushes and moos before the internet had any graphics. I actually go back even further (if you want to know more about my gaming, head over to the gaming side on this forum and check out my long MMO post about myself and learn more)

I'm awaiting my Apollo level 4 build with sli 980ti 6gb cards (should be here in Dec 2015) and should max out all the mmo's I play (used to play Elder scrolls, but not for awhile now ...)

I currently play LOTRO, Rift, Neverwinter and Age of Conan. (i run dual clients - sorta' of a kind of multibox-like setup) but just with running two clients on rig and alt-tab between one 1080p 50" widescreen LCD monitor.

The new apollo I'm awaiting should really revolutionize the graphics settings I used to play when running dual clients and the speed at which I can now alt-tab and do stuff in all my MMO's will be a joy to have the power to harness.

As for your comments and review and everything you've done on this thread, thanks for posting. It always does an MMO player good to re-read or find out new threads/articles on any MMO online game.

Even older articles and threads can be helpful and makes us all feel part of the larger MMO community whe43n we run across them, as the MMO genre usually has us older people playing those games and staying loyal to them and the communities they spawn, long after their heyday vanishes for the lure of new games.

It's one reason why I still play all my old MMO's before finally leaving to play a new one when a good one comes out and is worthy of my time.

Thanks again for taking the time to post this, and update it if you run across it with any new games and MMO's you currently play!
Apollo - 5930 stage 1 OC CPU, ASUS X99-A mobo, 32 GB RAM, 2 SLI 980ti 6GB cards, 1000 Watt PSU, blue led fans, remote controlled lighting, 500GB SSD, 4GB WD black mechanical HDD, Win10 home 64-bit.

db188 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote db188 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 04 Nov 2015 at 1:00pm
i was playing ESO until ZOS shat on all of the early adopters (i.e. pc gamers) in their greedy quest to become a console developer.  i went back to playing SWTOR and my on again/off again relationship with Marvel Heroes.  
Aventum 3
I7-6700K
Gigabyte G1 Z170X Gaming GT
16GB Corsair Dominator 3000MHz
Corsair Hx1000i 1000W
Samsung M.2 980 Pro 2TB;Samsung 850 EVO 1TB
MSI RTX 3080 Ventus OC 10G LHR
Gigabyte M28U 4K
 Post Reply Post Reply