FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ETA on Lynx Level 4

Post Date: 2020-09-10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
gh0stly View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote gh0stly Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: ETA on Lynx Level 4
    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 at 10:37am
Purchased one August 18th and I'm still stuck on stage 1. Just wondering how long it took if any of you have purchased one within these past few months.
NoSoup4U View Drop Down

Quote NoSoup4U Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Sep 2020 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by NoSoup4U

My order has been moving extremely fast compared to what I have been seeing from others on the forums. Once I got out of stage one earlier this week I have been getting a status update email almost daily. It really does seem like it all depends on specific builds, parts & their availability.

Order progress:

Purchased/Stage 1 - 7/23
Stage 2 - 8/11
Stage 3 - 8/12
Stage 4 - 8/14

Others I have observed after covid seems to have been getting hung up on Stage 1 (Of course) and sometimes stage 3. It seems like that was not the case for me but I will update again in a few days to see if anything slows down. I have a feeling with the progress of my order, DS might be catching up to orders due to the covid backlog and they are going to start meeting pre covid ship dates of around 20 -25 days soon. This is an assumption purely based on my order but thats all i really have to go off of.

I see a lot of people have these questions (including myself) so hopefully this is helpful.

Build: Lynx, i7-10700, ASUS Prime Z490-P, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz DS, GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER

Quick update - Things have slowed down a bit but I am still ahead of schedule. I got my stage 5 email on Tuesday and still eagerly awaiting Stage 6 which would indicate everything is running smooth in my rig.

Purchased/Stage 1 - 7/23
Stage 2 - 8/11
Stage 3 - 8/12
Stage 4 - 8/14
Stage 5 - 8/18

Was hoping I would get stage 6 this week which might have meant it would probably be shipped ahead of schedule. Either way I have been seeing fairly consistent progress since I left stage 1, probably to a fault since I have been checking my email every 30 minutes Keep up the great work DS!

Last update for my timeline before maybe I show the system off. My PC shipped a few days ago and it is estimated to be here tomorrow, Very pumped! Stage 6 took a week to come and then I waited about 8 days before I contacted Stellar since it went beyond the 3-5 business day expected time frame. He got back to me almost immediately and told me that it would be shipped the same day. It did and I got my tracking number that night! All in all a great experience with DS, the only problem for me was the wait time which is understandable right now so I cant harp on that too much. Hopefully the final product looks and runs as well as I have heard it will.

Purchased/Stage 1 - 7/23
Stage 2 - 8/11
Stage 3 - 8/12
Stage 4 - 8/14
Stage 5 - 8/18
Stage 6 - 8/25
Stage 7/Tracking Number - 9/03
Estimated day I will receive system - 9/10 (Standard shipping, East Coast so take that into account)

That's it for now, hopefully tomorrow I will have it set up and gaming to my hearts content. Thanks again DS!

This was roughly my timeframe for a lynx custom so I am guessing your timeline should be close to mine. Seems like you are a little over three weeks and that is about where mine started into stage 2. I wouldn't worry too much if you are on the 6 week shipping estimate since the rest of the stages can move very fast. If you don't see any action in the next week or so then I might try to get a status update from one of the mods on the forums or call them directly.
Usmcdav2011 View Drop Down

Quote Usmcdav2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 11:31am
I also ordered a Lynx 4 and entered stage 1 on 8/21 and am still on stage 1. I imagine ours will probably be batched together whenever they start building them. I don't like to be the guy to bother the folks putting our orders together especially in these trying times, and I don't think quality should he rushed, but at the end of the 4th week I was planning on either calling or emailing somebody to try and get an update.
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Just a dude trying to keep the spam away

Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by Usmcdav2011

..... at the end of the 4th week I was planning on either calling or emailing somebody to try and get an update.

Let me save you some time:

Alex ([email protected])
Nav ([email protected])
Stellar ([email protected])

Those are the three names at DS found most on the forums. They welcome email messages about orders... and no, you won't be a bother. You want answers, they have them, do your thing.   
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 Sep 2020 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by gh0stly

Purchased one August 18th and I'm still stuck on stage 1. Just wondering how long it took if any of you have purchased one within these past few months.

I’ve had a look at your order and everything looks normal.

It’s normal for orders to stay in Stage 1 the longest, it will jump to shipped at the very end of the estimated ship date we have provided via email on your order receipt (very bottom) and during checkout when you placed the order. If your order passes the estimated ship date, please let me know and I will be happy to review and escalate this for you.

We processed your order on August 18th, and your order had a 20-25 business day estimate which puts you up to August 22nd.

However, I do see that it's in Stage 7 recently, so you're order is shipping soon.
 Post Reply Post Reply