FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EVGA XIV Anniversary Event

Post Date: 2013-08-06

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Meller View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran


Joined: 20 Feb 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1627
  Quote Meller Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: EVGA XIV Anniversary Event
    Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 11:26am
So, I know someone already posted about the beginning of this event.  With the events done and the drawing happening in less than 48 hours, Just curious who all participated in the events?

What events did you participate in?  What are you hoping you won?

I only did the Scavenger Hunt. I was lucky enough to find all the ribbons within the first day so that I could spend the rest of my time not doing anything and waiting extremely impatiently for this coming Thursday.

I'd obviously love any of the complete systems, but all I truly want at very least is a GTX 770 or higher.  Of course free is free and you gotta love free.. but yea, how about you?
Back to Top
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 08 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 20391
  Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 11:28am
I did the Scavenger Hunt, thanks to Tidgxor's heads-up, found all 10 ribbons and hope for anything free.  Drooling
 
But, a new graphics card would be sweet.   Big%20Smile  Or a psu for backup. 
Back to Top
Meller View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran


Joined: 20 Feb 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1627
  Quote Meller Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 11:33am
Yea, a new psu would be great. Good luck.  I did the same really. A friend and I worked together on finding them all. It's a bitter sweet feeling. I'm glad he helped me, and I really do hope he wins, but I hate the fact that he's competition against me lol.
Back to Top
Meller View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran


Joined: 20 Feb 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1627
  Quote Meller Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 12:12pm
Winners will be announced any minute now. Good luck to any/all who participated. Hope you win something great!
Back to Top
Tidgxor View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

The Kokopelli kid
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 17 Sep 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13000
  Quote Tidgxor Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 12:18pm
 Strong
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 0.046875 seconds.