FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Finally! ODE level 2 on its way!

Post Date: 2013-02-26

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Burr View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 25 Feb 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 33
  Quote Burr Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Finally! ODE level 2 on its way!
    Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 12:26am
I have been looking into buying myself a new computer for months, and Digital Storm really caught my eye. I am incredibly excited that I was finally able to order my ODE level two. I am quite amazed as to how well DS handles their customers.

....now the agony of waiting begins.... Bored

In addition, I am looking forward to playing Guild Wars 2, and I wonder how popular the game is amongst the DS community, so do any of you really enjoy the game?



 
Back to Top
ArkansasWoman777 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 19 Aug 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4314
  Quote ArkansasWoman777 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 4:21am
Awesome
"Captain Sirius Black"
Storm Trooper
i5 3570k

Ordered: 11-27-12
Stage 1: 11-29-12
Stage 2: 12-2-12
Stage 3: 12-2-12
Stage 4: 12-4-12
Stage 5: 12-4-12
Stage 6: 12-10-12
Stage 7: 12-12-12
Back to Top
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 36758
  Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 1:45pm
Congrats Let the torture begin
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 0.1210938 seconds.