FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Getting there

Post Date: 2009-01-24

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sodius View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 613
  Quote Sodius Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Getting there
    Posted: 24 Jan 2009 at 11:25am
Hiyas.

Just checked and noticed my system is in stage 4, I only ordered it on Wednesday. So far so good, my birthday is on the 2nd of Feb and I am sure it won't make it here by then but it will be close. :) Well done DS. I was the slow one in ordering but hey, I wanted to be sure.


Sodi
Back to Top
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 36758
  Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 24 Jan 2009 at 3:36pm
you never know, it might get here by fed 2nd
Back to Top
Ratdog View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
  Quote Ratdog Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Jan 2009 at 12:53pm
I grew up with a guy named Bob who was born on 2/2 Ground hog day...Hope you get a birthday knock from the shipper......HB in advance....Cool
Back to Top
Sodius View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 613
  Quote Sodius Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Jan 2009 at 1:22pm
Would be very cool but i wasn't planning on it being here by then. I took what time I needed and researched what I needed before putting my order in. The timing is close though. :)
Back to Top
Sodius View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 613
  Quote Sodius Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Jan 2009 at 6:19pm
Still in stage 5, any day now it will go to 6
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 0.078125 seconds.