FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Got It!!!

Post Date: 2013-02-14

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SnowandSand View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 21 Jan 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 278
  Quote SnowandSand Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Got It!!!
    Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 6:00am
So I picked up my new x17E from the FED Ex office last night at about 7:30 pm and had time to load Diablo III and some other  Blizzard games on it before I had to get some sleep (I hate waking up at 0430 every morning lol).  I will prob have to wait a bit to post a review since I leave on FEB 18th for a month of training.  I can't wait to see what this Laptop can do. This is my first comp with a SSD and I can't believe how fast it boots and runs.  I'll throw up some pics when I get a chance.
Back to Top
oldlady RPGer View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

One of the cool kids
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 09 Sep 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1080
  Quote oldlady RPGer Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 9:06am
AwesomeAwesome
Me sitting my ECMO in PICU. Now you know why I like LC. ;)

Back to Top
Tidgxor View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

The Kokopelli kid
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 17 Sep 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13000
  Quote Tidgxor Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 10:53am
Congrats! Awesome Looking for to that review. 
Back to Top
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 08 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 20391
  Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 11:29am
Same here.  Congrats. Awesome
Back to Top
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor


Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16314
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 1:13pm
Awesome! Glad to hear!
Back to Top
SnowandSand View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 21 Jan 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 278
  Quote SnowandSand Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 4:16pm
Work can't end soon enough...  Awesome
Back to Top
Asangard View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 21 Aug 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2209
  Quote Asangard Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 4:41pm
Congrats and looking forward to pics. Awesome
All evil comes from within,
Not from Without,
Therefore, the 1st step on the Holy Warrior path,
Is to recognize thyself as thy 1st enemy.


Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 8.984375E-02 seconds.