Post Reply Post Reply
Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bmsyko View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote bmsyko Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Granny needs help
    Posted: 21 Nov 2009 at 9:38pm
Want to surprise my grandson with a computer for xmas not sure on what to build please advise. He wants a i7 920; graphic card compatible with DirectX 11(or a card he can live with until his parents can afford to upgrade); 6GB or tri-channel ram; a nice mid-size case: my budget is $1,400. PC only (His Aunt will buy him a 24 inch HD Monitor). He is a good kid (sixteen) I would really like to make him happy can't ask his advise it is a surprise for Xmas/birthday present any advise would be greatly appreciated
justin.kerr View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote justin.kerr Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Nov 2009 at 10:12pm
I am sure DST will be around shortly to help you out, but, I have to ask, what does your name mean?? Ed hopefully will never see this thread.
bmsyko View Drop Down

Quote bmsyko Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Nov 2009 at 10:15pm
just initials of my real name
bmsyko View Drop Down

Quote bmsyko Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Nov 2009 at 10:17pm
PS what's DTS and who is Ed
EdH63 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote EdH63 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Nov 2009 at 10:18pm
I've put the gun down and am backing away from the weapon.  Could you please call my mother and tell her to bring bail money?
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote justin.kerr Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Nov 2009 at 10:38pm
IC I thought ED would say somethn to do with a Syko bowel movement.
DST is the guy that will actually help you picking parts and pieces out for a great machince that will fit your budget.
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Nov 2009 at 10:44pm
lol I'm a DST and he is ED. (look at his name and mine)

ok well $1400 is a little low, to give him a pc that he can spend very little money on over years and keep powerful, the config comes out to $1655, I could have saved some money by using lower quality parts, but I figure spend a little more now and save your self lot of headache down the road, also I can't put in there everything he needs cause that will drive the budget very high, for example you want 6GB of ram instead of the 3GB, but that is something he can add later himself, another thing is that for a 24" for gaming its best to go with 2 video cards or one powerful one, I gave him only one, because if I add a second one the price will go to ward $2000.

so I guess the question is can you bump up the budget or is there no wiggle room in the budget?

Edited by DST4ME - 21 Nov 2009 at 10:45pm
bmsyko View Drop Down

Quote bmsyko Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Nov 2009 at 11:02pm

OMG I'm on a fixed income with tax that's another $400. what did you mean by everything he needs? Ok can you configure with 3GB of ram he is more of a graphic artist than a gamer although he enjoys them. Guess I could sell a kidney, now I know why his parents said NO
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Nov 2009 at 11:13pm
ouch for graphic work the ram becomes even more important, so he might need the 6GB of ram.

here is what we have now, with this config there is room to grow and stay powerful down the road:

Here you go Ticket# 356018 --- Price: $1655 (To see this build click here) Price after current promotion $1655

Copy of Specifications:
Chassis Model: Special Deal Hot Seller - Cooler Master Elite 310
Exterior Finish: - Not Available
Trim Accents: - Not Available
Processor: Intel Core i7 920 2.66GHz (Quad Core)
Motherboard: EVGA X58 LE Edition SLI (Intel X58 Chipset) (Supports SLI or CrossFire)
System Memory: 3GB DDR3 1600MHz Digital Storm Certified by mushkin enhanced (Highly Recommended) (Hand Tested)
Power Supply: 750W Corsair TX (Dual SLI Compatible)
Expansion Bay: - Not Available
Hard Drive Set 1: Operating System: 1x (500GB Western Digital (16MB Cache) (7200 RPM) (SATA)
Set 1 Raid Options: - Not Available
Hard Drive Set 2: Multimedia\Data: - No Thanks
Hard Drive Set 3: Backup\Misc.: - No Thanks
Optical Drive 1: DVD±R/RW/CD-R/RW (DVD Writer 20x / CD-Writer 48x)
Optical Drive 2: - No Thanks
Internet Access: High Speed Network Port (Supports High-Speed Cable / DSL / Network Connections)
Video Card: 1x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275 896MB (Includes PhysX Technology)
Add-on Card: - No Thanks
Sound Card: Integrated Motherboard Audio
Extreme Cooling: AIR: Stage 2: Noctua NH-U12P High Performance Cooler (Compatible With ONLY i7 Processors)
H20 Tube Color:- Not Available
Chassis Airflow: Standard Factory Chassis Fans
Internal Lighting: Internal Chassis Lighting System (Red)
Enhancements: - Not Available
Chassis Mods: - Not Available
Noise Reduction: - Not Available
Boost Processor: Stage 1: Overclock the processor between 3.3GHz to 3.9GHz (Requires Air Cooling Upgrade)
Boost Video Card: - Not Available
Boost Memory: - Not Available
Boost OS: - Not Available
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (64-Bit Edition)
Restore Kit: Digital Storm Specialized Recovery System (DVD Image Based)
Virus Protection: - Not Available
Office: - Not Available
Benchmarking: - Not Available
Install/Test Game: - Not Available
Display: - No Thanks
Surge Shield: - No Thanks
Speakers: - No Thanks
Keyboard: - No Thanks
Mouse: - No Thanks
External Storage: - No Thanks
Exclusive T-Shirt: - No Thanks
Priority Build: - No Thanks, Ship Within 5-10 Business Days After Order Is Successfully Processed
Warranty: 3 Year Platinum Care Extended Parts & Labor Warranty

DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote justin.kerr Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Nov 2009 at 11:17pm
DST will the micro MB save any cash?  I love that board.. On a generic chip,  I still get a better OC than you have from gabbers... very stable board. bout my only suggestion.
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Nov 2009 at 11:20pm
Ya you know micro is good, we both agree, but I don't her to get him this pc, and then be limited to only one pci slot, that will pretty much kill any growth.
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote justin.kerr Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Nov 2009 at 11:27pm
The micro does 2 pcie slot @ 16x.
bmsyko View Drop Down

Quote bmsyko Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Nov 2009 at 11:29pm
Thank you so much for your help young man, yes growth is extremely important for this build maybe his parents will come around or by next year he will be working, and can upgrade the specs a bit as needed. Just have one question with this build could he add a card that is compatible with Direct X 11 in the future?
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Nov 2009 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by justin.kerr

The micro does 2 pcie slot @ 16x.

yes but one will have the gpu and that leaves us with one open slot, if he wants to get a sound card, then dual sli or any sli/cf is out the window, or if he does sli then no sound card, wireless card or any other card can be put in, I want him to be able to get at least sli and one other card.

Edited by DST4ME - 21 Nov 2009 at 11:31pm
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Nov 2009 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by bmsyko

Thank you so much for your help young man, yes growth is extremely important for this build maybe his parents will come around or by next year he will be working, and can upgrade the specs a bit as needed. Just have one question with this build could he add a card that is compatible with Direct X 11 in the future?

My pleasure

with this build he can add 2 DX11 cards and a sound card and a wireless and usb/estata card. in short he can add many cards with the mobo, which is exactly why I picked it.

Edited by DST4ME - 21 Nov 2009 at 11:32pm
bmsyko View Drop Down

Quote bmsyko Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 12:13am
May I ask one last stupid question can I choose not to over-clock heard this was bad in the long run? Instead of over-clocking I can maybe get him 1TB of storage. Thank you so for your time you are the best! My grandson will be impressed I tried to remember most of his wishes.
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 1:18am
well first of all let me tell you that this system is a great system and he better be impressed, all its really missing is 3 more GB of ram.

second, you are getting the warranty with the over clock (OC) on the processor (CPU), with the oc on the cpu, the pc will last atleast 8 years or so, so its not an issue at all, the things you heard are about people that don't know what they are doing or they are pushing the oc way too high and killing the cpu quickly.

the OC makes a huge, huge, huge difference in the speed of the pc, difference between stock speed of 2.66GHz and oc speed of 3.7GHz is like turtle and rabbit.

getting a 1TB drive will basically make no difference in the pc speed at all, so that is not in any shape going to make up for the speed.

from 1 to 10, 10 being most important thing about a pc, and 1 being the least important thing, oc speed is a 10 and drive speed is a 2 or 3.
bmsyko View Drop Down

Quote bmsyko Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 2:20am
Yes I know 1 TB of storage won't speed up the pc, but I was thinking of in terms of saving money and putting it in areas that might be more important
not sure if speed is that important to a graphic artist more storage vs speed.
but ok i'll leave well enough alone
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 5:15am
speed is always the most important thing no matter what you are doing.

adding drives is easy and cheap, so he can do that later if he needs it.
EdH63 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote EdH63 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 9:43am
You know, for a granny, you communicate very well around the tech arena.  We're glad you're here.

Here's my two cents, elaborating off of your first post in this thread, and I quote, "He is a good kid (sixteen) I would really like to make him happy".   Take the $1400.00 and send him on a trip somewhere to a place that he can gain some experiences about life with people that can mentor him and help grow him personally on foundational levels.  Maybe he might find himself and the identity all teenagers look for and then start focusing on the most important things his life.

If you're looking for a reason to drop that kind of money on a young family member, I can think of other more relational things to invest in than a piece of equipment.  Imagine the impact of your investment and the possibilities that lay before him simply by offering something that could change his life forever.  Buying him a rig is temporary happiness and adults doing these kinds of things, buying their kids gifts, can sometimes be more about what the adult needs rather than what the child needs.  Vesting into experiences is a lifetime investment and can carry over through generations.   

I'm sorry, I don't mean to make DS look poorly in this post, but I appeal to the wisdom of a grandmother and the relationship she has with her grandson, and her desire to see her grandson become vested into something that could actually grow him in relation through his lifetime.  Iron sharpens iron, and that is why we need good male mentoring in young men's lives.  I'm grateful for the men in my life that took interest in me early on so that I might have the opportunity to see my greater potential in my life.  I continue to see that potential unfold before me today and that is an ongoing manifested result from good male leadership in my life over the years.

I just thought I'd offer that idea to you considering you are the grandmother and have a great influence over him through your experiences over the years and the wisdom you carry of a world seen through your eyes.  Whatever your decision, I know you're doing it out of love.

ROCK ON!  Ermm      

Edited by EdH63 - 22 Nov 2009 at 9:47am
EdH63 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote EdH63 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 9:45am
Originally posted by justin.kerr

IC I thought ED would say somethn to do with a Syko bowel movement.
DST is the guy that will actually help you picking parts and pieces out for a great machince that will fit your budget.

WOW!  Justin, you've got me pegged closer than I realized.  I digress...  Cry
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 5:05pm
I don't want to argue but I couldn't disagree more, he is a graphic artist and a pc will help very much to be on the right path for his future.
EdH63 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote EdH63 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 6:05pm
I couldn't disagree with you more.  You can't qualify him as an "artist", and you can only know what the grandmother is telling you.  You don't know to what degree of artist he is and every teenager at this age has these kinds of aspirations.  Next year it will be the car he can't do without and the next will be the girl he can't do without.  Don't defend his interest with your predisposition in selling a rig for DS.  Why do you think his parents are saying no to this? (rhetorical)

Of course a PC would help if in fact that is what he's going to settle into but, at 16 he may think he knows where he's going, but that will change with the turn of a season.  I don't know if you remember being sixteen, but I do, and I wasn't certain about anything in my life at that age.  Let him experience life, obtain some wisdom and then he can learn how to buy his own PC and appreciate that.

He's no more a graphics artist at this age than I am an astronaut at my age right now.  You're getting ready to sell an elderly lady on the concept that her grandson is going to start his career with this $1400.00 purchase.  Are you willing to bet her limited income on some pipe dream a 16 year old has?  She's getting ready to do this because she wants to make him happy.  Maybe this kid will break through into that field one day, but at 16 this kid is still popping pimples on his rear end and hoping mom doesn't catch him stealing money out of her purse on the way out the door to hang out with his friends down the street.  DST, you are not the end answer to everything here.  You have no idea of the psychology behind all of this.  Sometimes answers should not be so black and white and you need to recognize that.   

Edited by EdH63 - 22 Nov 2009 at 10:02pm
sjjohns23 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote sjjohns23 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 6:25pm
Lol
bmsyko View Drop Down

Quote bmsyko Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 5:48am
Wow what a response. Everything I know about computing I learned from my grandson and his friends. I'd like to think that we can both learn from each other. He's young and keeps me in the know and with my many years of experience I'm hoping to steer him in the right direction. You don't understand my grandson is a really Great kid! He is smart, articulate, truly a gifted artist(he has been drawing since the age of 5). I agree with some of what you say. His parents said no because there are other children in the family and they are sending him to Japan he loves anime, and he will get credits toward his education. This kid has turned some of his art into t-shirts and selling them to help raise money toward his trip as well as to buy his art supplies which can be quite costly. My wonderful grandson spent his summer in Mexico working with a ministry group (for free) helping to build houses and a school for the needy. He really is an exception teen, and there is no doubt in my mind he will be in the art world. I thought about donating the money toward his trip to Japan, but I just think if he had his own more advanced computer, his graphics would be better, he could get more done and use it for school for at least the next 4 years. His grades are excellent and he may even get a full ride scholarship to college he is that good. Some kids are lost and don't have a clue but not my grandson he is focused and determined. He will be entering college in about a year the computer is one less thing they would have to buy. Thank you for your views its food for thought and I will sleep on it. He did not ask me for the computer but he did ask his parents the one he is using now he shares with 4 other children and his parents and it is rather old and under advanced. Us grannies are suppose to spoil the kids, the parents are suppose to say no. But you make some excellent points young man. What a wonderful forum I thank you all.
LordAzuRa View Drop Down

Quote LordAzuRa Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 8:17am
I remember being 16 yo (i hope so since I am only 20 Years old now :P)

and i wans't confused either, i knew what i wanted to do... Well it was more of a dream, and i am pretty sure that if i didnt had invested in Gaming Console and a Computer 4 years ago (as i had said, the last one i bought is on my ow, 4 years ago a pentium 4 with 1go 533mhz and etc) it wouldn't have happened... I wouldn't have achieved my goal.

What was my dream?

I dreamed of Becoming an Official Video Game Tester, i really god damnly wanted that all of my soul, and i worked all the way to it until i achieved it.

I am now an Official Activision/Blizzard video game tester and i am REALLY proud of it (there's 3 testing center for activition, Québec, Los Angeles and on in europe if i remember well.(Ps: Im in Québec city))

and there's something i can tell you about that, if my GrandMother or anyone in my family would have invested 1400$ USD in my dreams by buying me an awesome Rig, you can be sure that i wuld have been Truly Happy i would have touched the paradise and never i cold have tanked him/her enough.

I really think that its case to case, some teen are lost, some are not. I've always been a good child, a good teen (never did anything bad toward my family or my parents that i really love, i think that i have not even been angry about them a single time for anything :P)

So what i think is, if that Granny do it for her littleson, she probably know that it would help him a lots in his life choice, in his study (even if he dont end up artist, a great computer is always suefull in a college or at the university).

I pretty much think that its her choice and i personaly think that it is a wonderfull gift choice, for a gamer,artist,grandson :P

MyTwoCents (Lol always dreamed to write that somewhere :P)

PS: Sorry for the really broken english cause as i had said, im from québec city (Ahh those french people :P)

Edited by LordAzuRa - 23 Nov 2009 at 8:18am
EdH63 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote EdH63 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 8:57am
Originally posted by bmsyko

Wow what a response. Everything I know about computing I learned from my grandson and his friends. I'd like to think that we can both learn from each other. He's young and keeps me in the know and with my many years of experience I'm hoping to steer him in the right direction. You don't understand my grandson is a really Great kid! He is smart, articulate, truly a gifted artist(he has been drawing since the age of 5). I agree with some of what you say. His parents said no because there are other children in the family and they are sending him to Japan he loves anime, and he will get credits toward his education. This kid has turned some of his art into t-shirts and selling them to help raise money toward his trip as well as to buy his art supplies which can be quite costly. My wonderful grandson spent his summer in Mexico working with a ministry group (for free) helping to build houses and a school for the needy. He really is an exception teen, and there is no doubt in my mind he will be in the art world. I thought about donating the money toward his trip to Japan, but I just think if he had his own more advanced computer, his graphics would be better, he could get more done and use it for school for at least the next 4 years. His grades are excellent and he may even get a full ride scholarship to college he is that good. Some kids are lost and don't have a clue but not my grandson he is focused and determined. He will be entering college in about a year the computer is one less thing they would have to buy. Thank you for your views its food for thought and I will sleep on it. He did not ask me for the computer but he did ask his parents the one he is using now he shares with 4 other children and his parents and it is rather old and under advanced. Us grannies are suppose to spoil the kids, the parents are suppose to say no. But you make some excellent points young man. What a wonderful forum I thank you all.

bmsyko, we can be a passionate group here, and I'd like to think also that this forum is unique compared to many other forums out there.  Yes, it is a place where a company can sell a product and a person can get their questions answered but, it's a place that also cares.  It is not my intention to hinder DS from selling a PC to you, and it's not DST's intention to seemingly ignore some of the deeper aspects of this situation.  Rather, we are both equally concerned about your grandson's best interest an we view it from two very different perspectives.

I appreciate you clarifying what your grandson has been involved with, not that you owe me any kind of explanation, and it helps me to understand that he has a family that obviously cares about him and that he is getting opportunities to have life experiences.  I've mentored many young adults that have either had too much coddling and attention from mom and dad and they wouldn't know humility and grace from a hole in the ground or, they are overly sensitive and, because of abuse in their lives, they feel they don't deserve anything and deeply desire the attention of their parents. It is a real problem with kids these days, and left unnoticed, it can grow some pretty unhealthy adults that carry on generational problems.

After spending a couple of years on this forum with many others I can honestly say DST has the best intentions.  He is very black and white and can, at times, come across as alpha and omega, but he is extremely knowledgeable, as are many others here too, and he can be of extreme assistance in helping with hard choices made here.  I, on the other hand, approach things through a more relational perspective and stand on moral principle.  I believe we both have the same objectives in mind though and it keeps a balance here in some ways.  It boils down to how we treat each other at the end of the day. 

I hope your grandson does well in life with whatever he decides as a career.  But more over, I hope he makes the right decisions based on relationships and an understanding that we all are connected and that is what drives us first.  Your grandson has a very cool grandmother.  It's evident by your presence here and your willingness to hang around.

STAY COOL GRANDMA!  Hug  

sirsiddius View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote sirsiddius Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 4:04pm
I have a hard time believing you are a grandma. Maybe it's something about your diction and word choice. OMG does not sound like what most seniors would write.

And all the old people I know aren't very smart around computers. my next door 70 year old neighbor seriously believes that if you don't turn on the monitor before turning on the pc then, his computer will not work.
EdH63 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote EdH63 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by sirsiddius

I have a hard time believing you are a grandma. Maybe it's something about your diction and word choice. OMG does not sound like what most seniors would write.

And all the old people I know aren't very smart around computers. my next door 70 year old neighbor seriously believes that if you don't turn on the monitor before turning on the pc then, his computer will not work.

I was kinda thinking the same thing through this whole thread.  But, who knows?

Approve

DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote justin.kerr Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 4:42pm
She could be in her late 40's early 50's..possible..  We have IT people in thier 60's and know alot about computers, and I also know a lot of young people that no nothing about them.
sirsiddius View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote sirsiddius Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 4:48pm
40 or 50 and already with a 16 year old grandchild...rite.Cry

DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote justin.kerr Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 4:52pm

your math broke? Smile I said possible, and it is. I have a 33 year old friend that is a grandma.

EdH63 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote EdH63 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 6:30pm
Yeah, kids having kids.  Grandmothers getting younger and younger.  Highly probable these days.

Edited by EdH63 - 23 Nov 2009 at 6:31pm
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 6:48pm
I told you I don't want to argue, but you want to argue obviously, no he is not a professional graphic artist now but with practice (work on pc, he will grow-up to be one).

I'm not saying he won't benefit from a trip or anything like that, however this pc can help him become what he likes to be and make a good living out of it.

and stop saying that I think I'm the final answer to all, all I said was that I disagree with what you are saying, you are also not the answer to all questions either, how do you know that I have no idea of psychology behind this? do you know my college degree/classes?

you are always so far off its not even funny, just because I come across as black and white, it does not mean I didn't take into consideration all the things you are talking about.

and you are right sometime the answer is not black and white, for example just because you send a child on some trip, there is no guarantee that he will have a huge life chaning experiecne? are you gonna be there to be sure he does? what if something happens the child while he is away? are you gonna be there to make sure nothing happens to him?

what if his experience on the trip turns out to be a bad one?

ya things are not so black and white, so please practice what you preach.

and stop acting like you know me, you don't, you sound like of those psychologist that thinks he knows everything when you don't.

he is not gonna die tomorrow, he is only 16, he has plenty of life experience to gain, and at 18 or 20 he will get more out of a experience of a trip then he will at 16 since his brain will be more mature at 20 then when he is at 16.

also there are plenty of life experiences and lesson right around you if you want to learn and experience them, going to another country is always a good thing but you will get more out of it if you are bit older then 16 so you can understand things better.

I will leave it at that.

Edited by DST4ME - 23 Nov 2009 at 6:50pm
bmsyko View Drop Down

Quote bmsyko Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 4:08am
FYI I"m a 62 year old retired school teacher, thank you for thinking that seniors are old idiots, and a woman, to boot... imagine that
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>