FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HAF 922 LED Switch.

Post Date: 2010-08-19

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
McPapples View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 11 Aug 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 27
  Quote McPapples Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: HAF 922 LED Switch.
    Posted: 19 Aug 2010 at 6:14pm
I know that the switch is for the front red LED but I replaced that with a blue LED fan that cannot be turned off so now I have a useless button on the case.

My question is would it be possible to hook the cathode up to this on/off button? I'm unsure as to the connections and if it isn't possible then no worries...just asking.
Back to Top
McPapples View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 11 Aug 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 27
  Quote McPapples Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 19 Aug 2010 at 6:45pm
Scratch that I'm an idiot. If I ordered a blue LED fan from Cooler Master wouldn't the LED switch still hook up because they are essentially the same fans?

EDIT: Nevermind, just read on Cooler Master's website that the fan will not utilize the LED on/off button on the 922...........

Edited by McPapples - 19 Aug 2010 at 6:47pm
Back to Top
!ender_ View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran


Joined: 24 Oct 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4219
  Quote !ender_ Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 19 Aug 2010 at 6:54pm
it could be done, but not without a little rewiring on your part, wouldnt just plug in
Back to Top
McPapples View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 11 Aug 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 27
  Quote McPapples Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 19 Aug 2010 at 7:07pm
Well i was going to hassle DS but thats not really what they do haha and it could not be too hard...I'll just do it when I get my computer.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 0.078125 seconds.