Post Date: 2013-07-07

Post Reply Post Reply
Page  123 8>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fstcvc View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote fstcvc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Hailstorm II - Almost Ready to Buy!
    Posted: 07 Jul 2013 at 1:16am
Hey Everybody!

This is going to be my first boutique built powerhouse. I've gotten to that point in my life where I'm more than happy to pay someone to build my machine, test it and have support for it so I don't have to spend countless sleepless nights trying to fix/troubleshoot an issue. After spending the past couple of weeks scouring the interwebs, I've determined that Digital Storm is going to get a truck load of my hard earned money! Looking at the level of customers helping customers, awesome reviews and pictures of their amazing builds I know I'm in the right place.

This build will be used in conjunction with my Obutto R3volution cockpit holding 3 27" LG IPS monitors (1920x1080) & Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Hub (w F1 & M3 wheels), V2 Pedals & SQ Shifter. I have a Roccat Kone XTD mouse and Isku FX keyboard that is from my current setup. I'll also be adding a Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD for my main storage.

Questions (Main Concerns Before Ordering):
1. I have is I noticed the cool red wire looming on the systems in the pictures. Is this how all the systems are done or can I have it custom done?
2. Seeing many of the build questions here, what's everyone's opinion on my RAM choice? I like the looks of the Dominator Platinum even though they probably don't add much additional functionality (increased speed).
3. Upgraded fans: Red lighted fans or Corsair 120mm?

I'm currently a little over my budget already, but if anyone can recommend any changes that would either save or cost me a little more, I'm all ears!

Looking to place my order on either Monday or Tuesday (depends on when I have made my final decision on all the parts). I'm more excited than a kid in a candy store right now.

Budget:
$4000-$5000

Usage:
90% used for gaming (Grid 2, iRacing, NFS, F1 2012, BF3, Metro, etc.), 10% other (movies, music, etc.)

Saved Ticket #: 847104

Specifications:

Chassis Model: Special Deal Hot Seller - Hailstorm II Edition
Exterior Finish: - Standard Factory Finish
Trim Accents: - Standard Factory Finish
Processor: Intel Core i7 4770K 3.50 GHz (Unlocked CPU) (Quad Core)
Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VI EXTREME (Intel Z87 Chipset) (The Ultimate Power Platform)
System Memory: 16GB DDR3 1866MHz Corsair Dominator Platinum DHX (Extreme-Performance)
Power Supply: 1050W Corsair Pro Silver 1050HX (Dual/Triple/Quad SLI Compatible)
Expansion Bay: - No Thanks
Hard Drive Set 1: Operating System: 1x (256GB Solid State (By: Samsung) (Model: 840 Pro Series)
Set 1 Raid Options: - No Thanks
Hard Drive Set 2: Multimedia\Data: - No Thanks
Hard Drive Set 3: Backup\Misc.: - No Thanks
Optical Drive 1: ASUS Blu-Ray Player/DVD Writer (Play Blu-Ray and Burn DVDs) (Model: BC-12B1ST)
Optical Drive 2: - No Thanks
Internet Access: High Speed Network Port (Supports High-Speed Cable / DSL / Network Connections)
Video Card: 2x SLI Dual (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 3GB (Includes PhysX)
Add-on Card: - No Thanks
Sound Card: Creative Labs X-Fi Titanium HD 24-bit 96KHz 7.1
Extreme Cooling: H20: Stage 5: Digital Storm Exotic Custom Cooling System (CPU + 2x Dual Video Cards)
H20 Tube Color:Red Tubing with High-Performance Fluid (UV Lighting Reactive)
Chassis Airflow: Upgrade All Fans to Corsair Airflow 120mm Performance Edition (Up to 6 Fans)
Internal Lighting: Internal Chassis Lighting System (Red)
Enhancements: - No Thanks
Chassis Mods: - No Thanks
Noise Reduction: - No Thanks
LaserMark: - No Thanks
Boost Processor: Stage 2: Overclock CPU 4.5GHz to 4.8GHz (Requires Pro/Deluxe/Sabertooth Motherboard)
Boost Video Card: Yes, Overclock the video card(s) as much as possible with complete stability
Boost Memory: - No Thanks, Please do not overclock my memory
Boost OS: FREE: Yes, Disable and tweak all of the non-crucial services on the operating system
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows 8 (64-Bit Edition)
Recovery Tools: Advanced Recovery Kit (40GB Hard Drive Partition of Image With OS & Drivers)
Virus Protection: - No Thanks
Office: - No Thanks
Game: - No Thanks
Display: - No Thanks
Surge Shield: - No Thanks
Speakers: - No Thanks
Keyboard: - No Thanks
Mouse: - No Thanks
External Storage: - No Thanks
Exclusive T-Shirt: FREE: Digital Storm T-Shirt - Black (Extra Large)
Priority Build: - No Thanks, Ship Within 10-15 Business Days After Order Is Successfully Processed
Warranty: Life-time Expert Customer Care with 3 Year Limited Warranty
retirednavysnipe View Drop Down

Quote retirednavysnipe Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 Jul 2013 at 6:02am
Looks like a good solid build. I know that some on here will point out that liquid cooling is really not needed but I am of the fact if you can afford it and want it why not get it.

Good Luck
Hailstorm Black Ops
I7 3930K 4.5GHZ
16GB 1600MHZ ram
2 x GTX 680
120 GB SSD, 1 TB hardrive
Fully liquid cooled CPU, GPU and chipset.
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 Jul 2013 at 7:10am
I agree, that is a solid build.  Strong

Water cooling isn't needed in general, but it sure is nice if the wallet allows.  Quieter, looks great and allows for extended stress with temps kept lower.

Your questions... 1.  DS does have custom wire sleeving but any customizations would be better done over the phone or email..  They'll tell you what they have and the price.

2. The higher ram heat spreaders do look nice, but not needed unless your into pushing the ram overclocking. 

3.  Personal choice for sure.  My pick would be the lighted fans but the Corsairs have the red rings also.  Tough choice.

To save a few bucks and get to about $4800, drop to the Sabertooth mobo and to the 1600Mhx Dominator DHX.  Unless you plan on adding another card for tri-sli then the Sabertooth is all you need.  Plus the Sabertooth has a 5 year warranty vs. 3 year for the Extreme 4. 

Good Luck. Big%20Smile

Edited by bprat22 - 07 Jul 2013 at 7:19am
fstcvc View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote fstcvc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 Jul 2013 at 7:39am
Originally posted by retirednavysnipe

Looks like a good solid build. I know that some on here will point out that liquid cooling is really not needed but I am of the fact if you can afford it and want it why not get it.

Good Luck

Thanks!

I'm going with liquid cooling because I want to keep everything running as cool as possible while OC'ing it as much as it'll take. That way the components won't fry in a few months!

Also, it just plain looks cool!
fstcvc View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote fstcvc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 Jul 2013 at 7:52am
Originally posted by bprat22

I agree, that is a solid build.  Strong

Water cooling isn't needed in general, but it sure is nice if the wallet allows.  Quieter, looks great and allows for extended stress with temps kept lower.

Your questions... 1.  DS does have custom wire sleeving but any customizations would be better done over the phone or email..  They'll tell you what they have and the price.

2. The higher ram heat spreaders do look nice, but not needed unless your into pushing the ram overclocking. 

3.  Personal choice for sure.  My pick would be the lighted fans but the Corsairs have the red rings also.  Tough choice.

To save a few bucks and get to about $4800, drop to the Sabertooth mobo and to the 1600Mhx Dominator DHX.  Unless you plan on adding another card for tri-sli then the Sabertooth is all you need.  Plus the Sabertooth has a 5 year warranty vs. 3 year for the Extreme 4. 

Good Luck. Big%20Smile

Thanks for the help. This forum is truly why I'm going with Digital Storm for my build. Great to see so many owner's helping out the newcomers!

I'll be giving them a call (most likely tomorrow - Monday) morning to finalize the details of my build and get it all ordered. Looks like I'll be asking about other custom options not listed on the site. Oh well, it's only $$

I was considering the 1600 Dominator DHX. I think it would be sufficient (but I'm drawn into the cool factor in the looks department of the Platinums!) Tough choices!

I was originally going to go with the LED fans and think I'll change back to them. I think they both are the same as far as their ability to cool (unless someone knows it to be otherwise) and it'll add a little extra show to all the go!

Using the Extreme to help future proof a little. Gives me the option to add a 3rd GTX780 (I would do it now if only I had an extra grand laying around...)
HyDRO View Drop Down

Quote HyDRO Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 Jul 2013 at 10:29am
That looks like an awesome build. I would suggest getting a cylinder reservoir instead of the hidden box one( if you like how that looks.)

Also if you check out the General Discussion forums there are recent reviews of Hailstorm 2's with pics. Could be a good reference.
Nerek387 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Nerek387 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 Jul 2013 at 11:08am
Hey fstcvc looks like a good build! As mentioned above I just reviewed my Hailstorm II system with pics so you can see how it'll come out. Make sure you specify any little detail with the system wires lights reservoirs etc..you should go with the sabertokth motherboard and dominator 1600 ram they're what I went with saved me a lot of money!
-Corsair 900D
-i7 4770K OC 4.5GHz
-Asus Sabertooth
-16GB Corsair Dominator 1600
-GeForce GTX 770 SLI
-Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256GB
-WD Black 1&2TB HDD 7200
-DS Custom CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling System
fstcvc View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote fstcvc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 Jul 2013 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by Nerek387

Hey fstcvc looks like a good build! As mentioned above I just reviewed my Hailstorm II system with pics so you can see how it'll come out. Make sure you specify any little detail with the system wires lights reservoirs etc..you should go with the sabertokth motherboard and dominator 1600 ram they're what I went with saved me a lot of money!

Just finished looking at your system! Holy Crap it rocks!
I'm sticking with the Extreme as I may add a third GTX780 (at least I have the option to do so). However, I think I might just opt for the 1600 RAM. I can maybe use the little extra $$ to put towards some mild custom/additional parts (single wrapped wiring, lighting, fans, etc.) that are not part of the normal build.

I really like the cylinder reservoir over the hidden style and I want to make sure they use only compression fittings and no barbed ones (looks better and possibly more reliable).

Cannot wait to order mine tomorrow morning... Will post updates and pics once I get it!
Nerek387 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Nerek387 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 Jul 2013 at 1:41pm
Sounds good bud, and yeah just specify what you want I wish I knew prior to them building I would've added different cables more lights and placements.
-Corsair 900D
-i7 4770K OC 4.5GHz
-Asus Sabertooth
-GeForce GTX 770 SLI
-WD Black 1&2TB HDD 7200
Subxero View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Subxero Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 Jul 2013 at 3:11pm
I can agree with that. Be specific about every detail of your system. I opted for a Hex core as some of the applications I use are CPU intensive. Additionally I got dual Titans for the GPU intensive tasks. There are a great many details in a WC system that you should be certain of. be sure to specify them! I think Nerek387 & I were enlighten by our builds.Chilling
Hail Storm II level 3
Intel Core i7 3930K
ASUS Rampage IV Extreme
32GB 1866MHz Platinum DHX
1200W Corsair Pro
2x SLI GeForce 980ti XSPC Razor WB
2x XSPC Razor Backplate
XSPC Photon 270 Reservoir
fstcvc View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote fstcvc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 Jul 2013 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Subxero

I can agree with that. Be specific about every detail of your system. I opted for a Hex core as some of the applications I use are CPU intensive. Additionally I got dual Titans for the GPU intensive tasks. There are a great many details in a WC system that you should be certain of. be sure to specify them! I think Nerek387 & I were enlighten by our builds.Chilling

Any pointers you can give about what to tell/ask them on the liquid cooling setup would help out greatly as this is the first system I've built using this method. I've always used air-cooled in the past and am getting tired by the amount of noise created trying to cool a hot system with just air...

So far, I want to use:
  • A Cylinder Reservoir
  • Compression Fittings ONLY (metal/plastic???)
  • Radiator sizes/locations (what is recommended - Nerek387 - what are you using? I like your setup a lot)
  • Pumps - anything special/particular I should ask to use or know about?
  • Routing methods? Perhaps try to make it look as visually stunning as possible?
  • Anything else you recommend?

Anyone know what the individual sleeved wiring option is called? What about cost? I think they really complete the systems look overall.

I've decided to downgrade my memory to the 1600 Dominator as that frees up a few dollars to put into the little custom touches.

I noticed Nerek387 used 6x 140mm fans for the dual radiators and I like that look. I think I'll ask about using the LED fans elsewhere in the system to help with the lack of lighting. I could also ask for more light bars as well.

I'm truly down to all the fiddly bits now - making the system look as good as it performs!
fstcvc View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote fstcvc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 Jul 2013 at 4:05pm

I'm opting for the Haswell series as it's the newest tech, runs slightly quicker than Ivy equivalents and since it's a new pin design hopefully future upgradable to newer processors. As I will be mostly (90%) using this as a gaming rig, the 4-cores should do just fine. And I opted for the GTX780's as they can pretty much keep up with the TITANS for less money. I wish I had infinite funds and could blow $20k - then there wouldn't be any comprises!
fstcvc View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote fstcvc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Jul 2013 at 11:20am
And the excitement begins... Just placed my order (have to confirm custom options and wait for payment to clear).
Had it build pretty much exactly as listed originally.
HyDRO View Drop Down

Quote HyDRO Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Jul 2013 at 3:05pm
Congrats dood. Now comes the longest wait in your life! Lol
Nerek387 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Nerek387 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Jul 2013 at 3:35pm
Going to be a good build fst cvc. Didnt see this post until now but the 2 rads that were in my system were a 480 and 420 I believe. Also I didnt opt for colored sleeves which i should have. As far as tubing if you go with Stage 5 tell them not to put tubes in the back of the system where the wires are, that's where one of mine goes and you cant even see one of them, your fan choice should be good tell them to leave the red rings for rad fans and also add more cathodes(red) throughout the system. I just ordered an additional 4 12" cathodes and 2 6" cathodes all uv.

Edited by Nerek387 - 08 Jul 2013 at 3:37pm
-Corsair 900D
-i7 4770K OC 4.5GHz
-Asus Sabertooth
-GeForce GTX 770 SLI
-WD Black 1&2TB HDD 7200
fstcvc View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote fstcvc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Jul 2013 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by HyDRO

Congrats dood. Now comes the longest wait in your life! Lol

I am more than happy to wait to get the perfect machine... Whenever I buy cars I never buy one that's just sitting on the lot - I always order it so that way I get everything I want. And usually that's a 2-4 month wait (depends on whether or not they've got one in progress that fits your order). I've learned long ago, that if you compromise when getting something, you'll never be 100% happy with it (well, maybe the first couple days/weeks). Obviously, there's a point when you can only afford so much, but I like to know that got the best I could afford right now.
fstcvc View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote fstcvc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Jul 2013 at 4:39pm

Going to be a good build fst cvc. Didnt see this post until now but the 2 rads that were in my system were a 480 and 420 I believe. Also I didnt opt for colored sleeves which i should have. As far as tubing if you go with Stage 5 tell them not to put tubes in the back of the system where the wires are, that's where one of mine goes and you cant even see one of them, your fan choice should be good tell them to leave the red rings for rad fans and also add more cathodes(red) throughout the system. I just ordered an additional 4 12" cathodes and 2 6" cathodes all uv.

I just requested them to use the 480 & 420 and also how to run the liquid cooling tubing so that it looks good and isn't "tight" looking.

I'm also having them upgrade all the fans to the Corsairs (radiators & case) so that they all match.

I think the colored sleeves really set the system off and couldn't see this system built any other way.

I literally asked them to make it look like the pictures they have on the site as that's what I've decided I liked and now it needs to look like that.

Everything is Red/Black. I'll have to see how bright the lighting is when I get it. I want it to look good, but don't want it overly bright. If it looks too dim, I'll just a couple myself...
HyDRO View Drop Down

Quote HyDRO Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Jul 2013 at 4:54pm
Haha. I was trying to make similar changes earlier today, but already at stage 6! Kinda knew I couldn't, still worth a try. Lol can't wait for the email that tells me it's been shipped.

Originally posted by fstcvc

I just requested them to use the 480 & 420 and also how to run the liquid cooling tubing so that it looks good and isn't "tight" looking.

I'm also having them upgrade all the fans to the Corsairs (radiators & case) so that they all match.

I think the colored sleeves really set the system off and couldn't see this system built any other way.

I literally asked them to make it look like the pictures they have on the site as that's what I've decided I liked and now it needs to look like that.

Everything is Red/Black. I'll have to see how bright the lighting is when I get it. I want it to look good, but don't want it overly bright. If it looks too dim, I'll just a couple myself...
Nerek387 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Nerek387 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Jul 2013 at 6:06pm
Im kind of glad my system wasn't perfect. I like messing with things, hence moving lights around and ordering more, changing tubing location and water color.
-Corsair 900D
-i7 4770K OC 4.5GHz
-Asus Sabertooth
-GeForce GTX 770 SLI
-WD Black 1&2TB HDD 7200
Subxero View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Subxero Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Jul 2013 at 6:47pm
I guess you were lucky to have only a few cosmetic issues. My liquid cooling loop was going to blow like Mt. Vesuvius. I built all my other systems, they lasted years. When they died, it was like losing a friend.
Hail Storm II level 3
Intel Core i7 3930K
ASUS Rampage IV Extreme
32GB 1866MHz Platinum DHX
1200W Corsair Pro
2x SLI GeForce 980ti XSPC Razor WB
2x XSPC Razor Backplate
XSPC Photon 270 Reservoir
fstcvc View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote fstcvc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Jul 2013 at 6:51pm
Well now you can customize it even more if you chose to do so. I was looking online for those sleeved cable extenders and they are rather reasonably priced. But they gave me a price that I'm happy to to just have it done now.

I'm sure there are going to be things that I will change but that'll be down the road a bit. I hope.   

Originally posted by HyDRO

Haha. I was trying to make similar changes earlier today, but already at stage 6! Kinda knew I couldn't, still worth a try. Lol can't wait for the email that tells me it's been shipped.

Originally posted by fstcvc

HailStorm II
i7 4770K @ 4.5GHz
Asus Maximus VI Extreme
16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum
3xSLI EVGA SuperClocked GTX TITAN
Samsung 840Pro SSD 256GB+512GB
HydroLux+XSPC CPU/MoBo/GPU Liquid Cooling
fstcvc View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote fstcvc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Jul 2013 at 6:55pm

Im kind of glad my system wasn't perfect. I like messing with things, hence moving lights around and ordering more, changing tubing location and water color.

Systems are fun to play with, build & customize. But I'm already paying someone to do 99% - might as well make them do 100% of the build. I'm sure I will change some stuff up as time goes on but just want a proper build from the get go.
HailStorm II
i7 4770K @ 4.5GHz
Asus Maximus VI Extreme
fstcvc View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote fstcvc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Jul 2013 at 6:58pm

I guess you were lucky to have only a few cosmetic issues. My liquid cooling loop was going to blow like Mt. Vesuvius. I built all my other systems, they lasted years. When they died, it was like losing a friend.

Heard about the issues your system is having. So sorry to hear that. Did they have to ship it far? I live in AZ so the trip should be short and hopefully safe. DS seem to be one of the best (if not THE best) boutique PC builders and I'm sure they will set thing right with your build.
HailStorm II
i7 4770K @ 4.5GHz
Asus Maximus VI Extreme
fstcvc View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote fstcvc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 2:47pm
Even though my order just got to Stage 1 this morning, it's still progress... ~3-4 weeks to go!
HailStorm II
i7 4770K @ 4.5GHz
Asus Maximus VI Extreme
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 3:28pm
Ariktu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Ariktu Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 4:30pm
Look forward to your updates and the final unboxing review!
fstcvc View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote fstcvc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by Ariktu

Look forward to your updates and the final unboxing review!

I'll keep everyone posted on the progress of build. Which will then be followed up by an unboxing ceremony, setup and finally a review.
HailStorm II
i7 4770K @ 4.5GHz
Asus Maximus VI Extreme
fstcvc View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote fstcvc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 5:45pm
Wow! I just rechecked my status & I'm up to Stage 3... I know the next couple of stages are longest and toughest for my machine.
HailStorm II
i7 4770K @ 4.5GHz
Asus Maximus VI Extreme
fstcvc View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote fstcvc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Jul 2013 at 3:02pm
Stage 4... Every time I get an email saying my computer has moved to the next level, I get a big childish grin on my face!
HailStorm II
i7 4770K @ 4.5GHz
Asus Maximus VI Extreme
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Jul 2013 at 4:04pm
Tidgxor View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

The Kokopelli kid

Quote Tidgxor Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Jul 2013 at 4:09pm
 Drooling
Nerek387 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Nerek387 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Jul 2013 at 4:56pm
Stage 5 and shipping are the killers.. lol
-Corsair 900D
-i7 4770K OC 4.5GHz
-Asus Sabertooth
-GeForce GTX 770 SLI
-WD Black 1&2TB HDD 7200
Mouseguard View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Mouseguard Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Jul 2013 at 5:20pm
Shipping is the most agonizing wait, checking your tracking number 15, 16 times a day, just out of curiosity! Super looking system! Congratulations!
Baby Bear
Corsair Air 540
i7-6700k @ 4.5 gHz
Asus Maximus VIII Hero
16 gb 2666 MHz ram
Corsair HX1000i
800 GB Intel 750 series NVM-e
(2) GTX 980ti Asus Strix Edition graphics
Noctua NH-D15 Cooler
fstcvc View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote fstcvc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Jul 2013 at 5:40pm

Stage 5 and shipping are the killers.. lol

Hopefully shipping won't be too long of a wait. It's only gotta travel from CA to AZ - about 7 hour drive for me. I contemplated just going and picking it up myself but I figured it would cost about the same. It's also such a short distance that I feel it's fairly safe being shipped.
HailStorm II
i7 4770K @ 4.5GHz
Asus Maximus VI Extreme
fstcvc View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote fstcvc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Jul 2013 at 7:33pm
Woohoo! Stage 5, already!   
Now here comes the waiting game. Probably won't move up again until next week.
HailStorm II
i7 4770K @ 4.5GHz
Asus Maximus VI Extreme
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>