FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hardware

Post Date: 2012-04-16

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Will1982 View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 14 Apr 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 35
  Quote Will1982 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: hardware
    Posted: 16 Apr 2012 at 8:33pm
Has anyone ever heard of a liquid cooled laptop?         .. Some guy told me I could buy one if I had 100,000 bucks....       
Back to Top
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor


Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16314
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Apr 2012 at 8:49pm
They do, but, it's not real liquid cooling like it is with computers, it's with heat pipes and theres a pump that pumps the liquid through them.
Back to Top
Will1982 View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 14 Apr 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 35
  Quote Will1982 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Apr 2012 at 9:01pm
I heard that liquid cooled laptops are not a consumer product.. more like military technology?        I just bought a lvl 4.   x17E laptop... I can't wait see how powerful it is... With a Intel 3960x
Back to Top
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor


Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16314
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Apr 2012 at 9:47pm
Sweet, glad to have you join the family of awesome customers. I'm not exactly sure when it will really go mainstream.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 0.1015625 seconds.