FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Headset not working.

Post Date: 2022-11-14

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GiMaNGi View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote GiMaNGi Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Headset not working.
    Posted: 14 Nov 2022 at 6:42pm
So I purchased a customized lynx a couple years ago and ever since I had it, my turtle beach headset that is compatible for the pc won’t work if I plug it Into the front audio ports. If I plug my Xbox controller into the USB port on the front of the computer I can hear the audio and I can use my microphone for most games so I never really tried to figure it out but recently I been trying to play a game and I can hear through the headset if it’s plugged into my Xbox controller if the controller is plugged into the front USB port but I can’t talk to anyone. I’ve tried messing with the sound settings and microphone settings, I’ve tried changing the audio settings on the game and through steam since the game is played through steam. I can’t figure out why my turtle beach headset that has a 3.5mm jack won’t work on my pc when I plug it into the front audio ports so if someone can please head me in the right direction on how to fix this problem I would really appreciate it, thinks
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 Nov 2022 at 5:21am
Dunno why, but I have to START my PC with the headphones plugged in to hear through them. I can't just plug them in on the fly. Maybe??

Luck.
 Post Reply Post Reply