Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Aquarii View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Aquarii Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Help me build a pc
    Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 11:50am
Budget:
2000-2800

Expectations:
4K gaming GeForce 1080ti ,intel i7 or what fits best able to run games atleast 60 FPS or higher

Usage:
Run latest titles games smoothly like ark survival evolved pubg bo4 Red Dead gta v battlefield etc

Also I want it to look cool ps is my first gaming pc so I want it to be decent and I don’t know much about building a pc to try your best to understand what I want 😭
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 6:55am
Got you. 4k gaming at 60 FPS.

Digital Storm Desktop - Config ID 2157408

Paste that # into the "Load Config" dropdown from the top right corner of the forum main page.

$2781. The RTX 2080 will game almost everything at highest setting in 4K. You might find a very few games require a smidgin of adjustment, but the 2080 Ti is way overpriced and not worth the extra IMO. Blows your budget wide open for not enough extra.

If you have a few extra bucks, you could get a bigger primary drive, but I like lean and mean for that one and recommend a 1TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA drive for your games library when you have the money later on. Don't buy it here, it's pricey. Every thing you have will fit on the HDD, and the overall speed of the system will aid in quick loading from that drive.

Everything else is selected for speed, reliability, and excellence of warranty coverage and customer service. Beyond the one year DS warrants, you'll be dealing with the others. DS is the best choice you could make for quality and stability of your build. Their customer service is unrivaled anywhere. That's not just a Fanboy brag, it's a fact. Many, many, many of us get 7 years out of our rigs before they just get too old to cut it any more. Strange, but true.

Hope it helps.
 Post Reply Post Reply