FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help me with my future DS!

Post Date: 2011-02-09

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Corposant View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 Feb 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
  Quote Corposant Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Help me with my future DS!
    Posted: 09 Feb 2011 at 1:27am
I am looking at getting a new computer.  It has been since 2001 that i have had a good comp.  I have been out of the technology loop for over 5 years or so.   Cry
I need your help in letting me know what Processor, Motherboard, Video card(s), Monitor. etc ...   I need it all!   I like the 932 HAF case but need help finding what works good and fast!    I love gaming and will be doing all kinds of gaming.  Anywhere from Wow to Crysis to Napoleon total war.    Future games being Diablo 3  AND.....!!!   TRIBES UNIVERSE! (Hoping they dont F it up)  Awesome

Thanks and talk to you soon!


Crossfit For Life!
Back to Top
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 36758
  Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Feb 2011 at 2:25am
It does not matter what you want or like, you will have to buy what we tell you to get and thats it.

LOL ok obviously I'm joking, go to the configuration section of the forum, open your own thread there, tell us your budget, the use of the pc (gaming, work, editing, etc)and if its for gaming, tell us the native resolution of the monitor you plan on gaming on with this pc. then we can tell you what you need, so that you get your money's worth

I see you posted from wow to crysis, that is a huge differnce between what wow needs adn what crysis needs, depending on your resolution, that can be over $600 difference, then again, what kind of aa you will play games like crysis also will make a big difference in your gpu needs, so keep all of those in mind.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 0.0546875 seconds.