FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP - Visual Studio 2015

Post Date: 2015-09-25

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Caleb View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 19 Jul 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 354
  Quote Caleb Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: HELP - Visual Studio 2015
    Posted: 25 Sep 2015 at 8:42pm
Hi,

I am trying to install the community edition on my new DS laptop and I have tried installing it via DL from internet and also an ISO package that was run as administrator.

I have googled and tested many recommendations/tutorials.

Does anyone have any suggestions please?


Back to Top
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 08 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 20391
  Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Sep 2015 at 7:17am
Try this...  Maybe you did already but I'll give it a shot. Big%20Smile

http://superuser.com/questions/791745/i-cannot-install-any-version-of-visual-studio-in-windows-8-1

I tried a copy/paste but it didn't take in case you were notified of my other posting. 

Good luck and let us know. 
Back to Top
Caleb View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 19 Jul 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 354
  Quote Caleb Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Sep 2015 at 1:25pm
No go. Also I noticed the tutorial was for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7. I am using Windows 10.

Thanks for your support!
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 0.078125 seconds.