FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help with control center

Post Date: 2020-08-29

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Intothecold View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Intothecold Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Help with control center
    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 at 1:16am
Hey y'all,
I can't be the only one who is going through this, so i thought id ask here.

I just received my 15" DS Avon laptop today and everything else in the control center seems to work minus the RGB keyboard backlight configuration.
I went through the instructions from the book on how to set the keys individually to different colors, but every time I click on the keyboard setting like it asks me to, it does nothing.

As prompted, Under "LED Mode" I am to click "keyboard" to activate the keys I wish to change color individually, but it did/does nothing. The only thing I can do on the LED keyboard settings is adjust the sleep timer, override the boot effect, brightness, and change all the keys at the same time by selecting a color from the color swatch.
But I cannot change the key color individually as prompted by the book.
It states, " click KEYBOARD, on the left under LED MODE to set individual color settings for any keyboard keys I wish to highlight. "
Then, I am to click to highlight any keys I want to apply color to, then click a color from the color swatch.
I click "KEYBOARD" and it does nothing, followed by keys I wish to highlight, but it does not highlight them.

Where did I go wrong..? I uninstalled and reinstalled the control center, and uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers, and still nothing.. any help?

Edited by Intothecold - 29 Aug 2020 at 1:43am
sharebear_22 View Drop Down

Quote sharebear_22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Dec 2020 at 9:41am
Did you figure out how to make the light options work for the keyboard? I'm having the same problem.
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Just a dude trying to keep the spam away
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Dec 2020 at 11:55am
Check with [email protected].. he's the techie go-to person.

Good luck!
sharebear_22 View Drop Down

Quote sharebear_22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Jan 2021 at 7:37am
Originally posted by Snaike

Check with [email protected].. he's the techie go-to person.

Good luck!

How quick are they to reply? I sent an e-mail on December 20 and have not received a reply.
 Post Reply Post Reply