FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hey everyone!

Post Date: 2014-03-11

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EtherBunny66 View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 11 Mar 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
  Quote EtherBunny66 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Hey everyone!
    Posted: 11 Mar 2014 at 9:11am
Hey guys, I'm new here and just wanted to say hello,

I'v always heard about how awesome DigitalStorm and was from my friends and saw all the awesome reviews from the PC mags, so when I decided to purchase A G-sync chip and the monitor to go with it I knew DigitalStorm would be the best people to go too (I'm normally a hardcore build it yourself PC person, but I had a co-worker mess up his install and waste a bunch of money,Oops  so im playing it safe )

Seeing how eveyone on the boards here seem super chill I desited to make an account, I hope to be a productive member in the future (After I lurk around and get to know everyone ) Ninja

So anyways I purchased and am super excited about :

NVIDIA G-SYNC: ASUS VG248QE + G-SYNC Module + Install Service


Edited by EtherBunny66 - 11 Mar 2014 at 9:29am
What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
Back to Top
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Just a dude trying to keep the spam away
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 23 Jan 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9462
  Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Mar 2014 at 9:22am
Originally posted by EtherBunny66

What have you become when even nightmares fear you?


Welcome to DS EtherBunny. Hope your stay is long and fruitful.

Love the PoE reference in your sig.    
Back to Top
ArkansasWoman777 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 19 Aug 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4314
  Quote ArkansasWoman777 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Mar 2014 at 9:22am
Welcome to DS EtherBunny.
"Captain Sirius Black"
Storm Trooper
i5 3570k

Ordered: 11-27-12
Stage 1: 11-29-12
Stage 2: 12-2-12
Stage 3: 12-2-12
Stage 4: 12-4-12
Stage 5: 12-4-12
Stage 6: 12-10-12
Stage 7: 12-12-12
Back to Top
EtherBunny66 View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 11 Mar 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
  Quote EtherBunny66 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Mar 2014 at 9:26am
Originally posted by Snaike

Originally posted by EtherBunny66

What have you become when even nightmares fear you?


Welcome to DS EtherBunny. Hope your stay is long and fruitful.

Love the PoE reference in your sig.    



Haha Rock on Evil , thank you! PoE is my favorit game in the world right now, (used to be a die-hard D2 obsesser) I cant wait to try it out in 3D , Which BtW I hear works awesome.



Originally posted by ArkansasWoman777

Welcome to DS EtherBunny.


Thank you Big%20Smile


Edited by EtherBunny66 - 11 Mar 2014 at 9:27am
What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
Back to Top
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 08 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 20391
  Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Mar 2014 at 9:43am
Welcome to the forums.    Awesome

A fun time is to be had by  all. StrongBig%20Smile
Back to Top
Tidgxor View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

The Kokopelli kid
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 17 Sep 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13000
  Quote Tidgxor Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Mar 2014 at 11:09am
Welcome, welcome.

Awesome
Back to Top
THX1138 View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 19 Apr 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 51
  Quote THX1138 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Mar 2014 at 6:01am
What you become is a ex-wife or both of them. ------ To be honest they both had a moment of clarity.
Back to Top
oldlady RPGer View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

One of the cool kids
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 09 Sep 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1080
  Quote oldlady RPGer Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Mar 2014 at 8:18am
Welcome and game on!   
Me sitting my ECMO in PICU. Now you know why I like LC. ;)

Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 0.0703125 seconds.