FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How does the bank payments option work?

Post Date: 2012-02-15

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Dameon2k View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 15 Feb 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
  Quote Dameon2k Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: How does the bank payments option work?
    Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 1:35pm
I'm trying desperately to buy a new build but there is no way I can outright by one right now.  I've tried two places with financing where I have got the run around on orders and I'm about at my wits end.  I have heard that here you can make payments through your bank.  How does that work?  Has anyone went this route before?  I'm A) trying to figure out if that is a viable option and B) how what you pay a month is figured out?  
Back to Top
jmaster299 View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 27 Aug 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 0
  Quote jmaster299 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 2:00pm
I've never heard of DS doing a payment plan before. You best option is to call them.

Back to Top
Dameon2k View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 15 Feb 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
  Quote Dameon2k Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 2:18pm
I might be at the wrong place....
Back to Top
Tidgxor View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

The Kokopelli kid
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 17 Sep 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13000
  Quote Tidgxor Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 2:23pm
DS themselves does not have an installment plan, see this thread. There are other options for payment listed in that thread, but none through DS themselves.


Edited by Tidgxor - 15 Feb 2012 at 2:24pm
Back to Top
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor


Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16314
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 3:21pm
Thank you everyone for the great responses.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 6.054688E-02 seconds.