FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How long is too long?

Post Date: 2010-02-18

Post Reply Post Reply
Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mallikii View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Mallikii Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: How long is too long?
    Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 12:06am

I decided to go with DS after having a less than perfect self built computer in the past. It was a rewarding experience but it is nice to have experience back you up and give support later on down the road. I placed the order on Jan 28th.Confused As of tonight the order is on stage 5 for the 3rd time. Big%20smileIs this too long for an experienced company to build a computer and have it tested and shipped? The original approved configuration was changed because they did not realize all the front bay components would not fit. I am doubting my decision to go with this company. Any thoughts? Configuration is show below.

System Configuration:
Chassis Model: Cooler Master HAF 932 (Black OPS Edition)
Exterior Finish: - Standard Factory Finish
Trim Accents: - Standard Factory Finish
Processor: Intel Core i7 920 2.66GHz (Quad Core)
Motherboard: EVGA X58 3X SLI (Intel X58 Chipset) (Supports Triple SLI or CrossFire)
System Memory: 6GB DDR3 1600MHz Corsair Dominator with DHX Extreme Edition
Power Supply: 1000W Digital Storm Certified (Dual/Triple/Quad SLI Compatible) (Silent Edition Highly Recommended)
Expansion Bay: - No Thanks
Hard Drive Set 1: Operating System: 2x (300GB Western Digital VelociRaptor (10K RPM) (16MB Cache) (Extreme Speed)
Set 1 Raid Options: Configure HDD Set 1 to a Raid 0 Config - Stripe Performance (Requires Two HDDs)
Hard Drive Set 2: Multimedia\Data: 1x (1.5TB Seagate Barracuda (7200 RPM) (32MB Cache) (SATA) (Extreme Speed)
Hard Drive Set 3: Backup\Misc.: - No Thanks
Optical Drive 1: Blu-Ray Player/DVD Player (Play Blu-Ray and Play DVDs)
Optical Drive 2: DVDąR/RW/CD-R/RW (DVD Writer 22x / CD-Writer 48x)
Internet Access: Linksys Wireless-USB N 300Mbps (Supports 802.11n/g/b)
Video Card(s): 3x SLI Triple (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275 896MB (Includes PhysX Technology)
Add-on Card: - No Thanks
Sound Card: Creative Labs X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Professional (PCI-Express Slot Based)
Extreme Cooling: H20: Stage 6: Sub-Zero LCS Dual Loop: CPU & Triple SLI/CrossFire Video Cards
H20 Tube Color: Red Tubing with High-Performance Fluid (UV Lighting Reactive)
Chassis Airflow: Standard Factory Chassis Fans
Internal Lighting: Internal Chassis Lighting System (UV) (Creates Glowing Effect for H20 Tubes)
Enhancements: - No Thanks
Chassis Mods: - No Thanks
Noise Reduction: - No Thanks
CPU Boost: FREE: Stage 1: Overclock the processor between 3.3GHz to 3.9GHz (Requires Air Cooling Upgrade)
Graphics Boost: FREE: Yes, Overclock the video card(s) as much as possible with complete stability
Memory Boost: - No Thanks, Please do not overclock my memory
OS Boost: - No Thanks, Please do not tweak the services on the operating system
Windows OS: Dual Boot (Windows 7 Professional 64-bit & Windows Vista Ultimate (32-Bit Edition)
Restore Kit: Digital Storm Specialized Recovery System (DVD Image Based)
Virus Protection: McAfee Internet Security (Includes: AntiVirus, FireWall and AntiSpyware)
Office: - No Thanks
Benchmarking: - No Thanks
Pre-Install Game: Crysis: Maximum Edition  Warhead + War (Pre-Install, apply updates, and test gameplay with my system
Display: - No Thanks
Surge Shield: - No Thanks
Speakers: - No Thanks
Keyboard: Lycosa Razer Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: - No Thanks
External Storage: - No Thanks
Exclusive T-Shirt: FREE: Digital Storm T-Shirt - Black (Large)
Priority Build: - No Thanks, Ship Within 5-10 Business Days After Order Is Successfully Processed
Warranty: 5 Year Platinum Care Extended Parts & Labor Warranty (Highly Recommended)

Edited by Mallikii - 18 Feb 2010 at 12:37am
sdelu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote sdelu Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 12:42am
I would say anything longer than 8 in-- what? oh.

Bad jokes aside, I would say that it does seem a bit too long, especially for the reason given. Have you gotten in touch with them and gotten an up-to-date status on your build? It may be that they don't have a part, or they're having trouble with a given component. From what I've seen they sometimes tend to not inform people of these setbacks, which does occasionally result in an angry post or two.

But as far as going with the wrong company, I'd say that's most likely not the case. From what I've seen here many customers are happy with their purchases (moreso than many other places) and those that aren't are taken care of quickly. So no, you did not spend your money in the wrong place, but it probably won't hurt to give them a talking-to, so to speak.

Edited by sdelu - 18 Feb 2010 at 12:43am
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 12:45am
well you give them 10 business days to build it and if they had problems then that will set it back too.

so be patient, better to take time and do it right the first time then rush it.
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 12:50am
@Mallikii,

I'm sorry for the delays, but to be honest, we want to ensure you receive a flawless machine. I understand as well that it can be frustrating when you want your new high-end machine and it gets delayed. In the end, it's a large investment on your part, and we don't want to rush it and sacrifice quality over speed.

The QA team randomly selects a few systems and audit them for re-testing by our staff.

Your system happened to be part of that audit and it should be finished shortly.

I sent a message to our production supervisor and they will do their best to ship it before the end of the week.
Mallikii View Drop Down

Quote Mallikii Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 12:50am

Last Thursday the computer was sent back from QA because the CPU water block was not performing as it should. I found that out after contacting the company 4 times and ended up talking to a co-owner. Since then it has gone back to QA and was sent back to be worked on more yesterday. With shipping speeds to Wisconsin they are pushing a month from order to delivery. With experience this shouldn't happen and with the changing technology the price of the components on the computer have taken a drop since the order. I would expect this from Dell but not from a "Bleeding Edge" company.

Edited by Mallikii - 18 Feb 2010 at 1:27am
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 12:58am
I do want to add, that you've have made a few changes on your order. The latests change was on 2/4/2010, tomorrow will be the 10th business day as well from 2/4/2010.

We're doing our best to ship your system as quick as possible, however, we want to ensure that it's a solid top-notch machine.

I've sent a message to the production supervisor to ensure we ship your system out as fast as possible.

Edited by Alex - 18 Feb 2010 at 12:59am
Dragoonseal View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Dragoonseal Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 1:08am
Originally posted by Mallikii

I would expect this from Dell but not from a "Bleeding Edge" company.

Er.. With Dell they would of just sent the defective computer right to you. You'd find out the hard way that it either wasn't working or it would just burn out on you a few months down the road. Then you get to have fun with their nightmare of a RMA/Repair system. You'd be out a computer for months.

You have quite the monster of a computer configured there, I would expect it to take longer to fine tune and work the kinks out of it. You have so much stuffed into it that it has just massive amounts more possible things that can go wrong with it and so many more variables to account for.
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 1:12am
@Dragoonseal,

Well said. That's exactly what we're testing for. It's a complex configuration and the QA team wants to make sure it's perfect.

However, I understand from the customers shoes as well, and I've sent a notice over and we should be shipping it soon. Thumbs%20Up
Mallikii View Drop Down

Quote Mallikii Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 1:28am

The term "rush" is something I have been thinking about a lot. I was a Reactor Operator in the Navy and I truly understand the idea of "slow is fast". For that reason I would give a reasonable time for the construction and testing. What I am concerned about is what is reasonable. I have worked with people who have milked every ounce out of the idea of reasonable. I would like to find what it is that takes this long. I posted this to get an idea if I am a single event or a norm. I am not here to blame anyone. I want a great system and I am willing to wait for it. From what I understand all parts were in stock except the upper radiator. The initial test was performed without that. To be honest, I would never have ordered this computer if I was told it would take this long. If you break it up there have been 14 working days since the day of order and now. What consumer would sit by with 5 grand out of his pocket, nothing to show for it and be content with not knowing why his/her order has not been shipped within the given time period. If it went into a special QA process and will take longer, then contact me. This is not the place to hear about it.  

Edited by Mallikii - 18 Feb 2010 at 9:17am
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 1:34am
It's not the normal here.

Orders take longer If you have a very complex system with special requests or if a customer makes configuration changes.

It's not the parts that are out of stock or waiting for items. It's simply us testing the system which takes an extensive amount of time.
Mallikii View Drop Down

Quote Mallikii Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 1:48am

Please do not point the finger at the configuration changes. The first one was me and that is because I found that the multimedia card was having major problems with vista and 7. That include a couple of changes because I replaced it with a 3rd GPU and water cooling was not updated with it. Also a couple times chipset cooling was removed and added because the sales team did not think they had a chipset cooler but the installer already installed it. Another configuration change was the multi card reader and front input/output for the sound card wouldn't fit after the radiator was installed. None of those seemed to impede the order. Why in this forum are the DS people pointing at me. I said all I would have expected was a phone call or an email other than the standard “Congrats your computer is now in stage 5” for the 3rd time?

Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 2:00am
I'm sorry.

I wasn't trying to point a finger. I wasn't really pointing that configuration changes were the main delay. All I was saying is that the unit was sent to QA (Stage 6) and the QA team noticed twice that they wanted additional tests done, etc so they kicked it back to (Stage 5).

It'll be shipping real soon. I've sent a message to the production supervisor and we'll get it ready before the end of this week.

Edited by Alex - 18 Feb 2010 at 2:01am
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 2:45am
Also, I forgot to thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.

We always want to improve the customer experience at Digital Storm. I am taking your situation as a 'case study' on how we can implement a better internal system to handle QA audits/hold backs to prevent this situation for future customers.

Cheers!

Zerohyperion View Drop Down

Quote Zerohyperion Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 7:42am
Sadly sometimes it does take longer than the usual estimated time.  As for me, I ordered my computer on January 14th, 2009 and recevied it on February 26th, 2009.  Which is around 31 business days.

I also felt the same way, where I was seeing on the forums people who ordered their computer later than I did and were still receiving theirs sooner than myself, so it definitely is hard and frustrating but I knew in the end I just had to sit back and put my trust that DS would make the best computer possible with no problems.

It's now been almost a year since I've received my PC and I couldn't be happier, have had no problems.

However it is nice to receive updates about exactly what is happening instead of just receiving the e-mail about returing to stage 5.  Mine also went back to stage 5 about 3 times without any explination until I contacted DS and found out why.
Mallikii View Drop Down

Quote Mallikii Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 9:04am

Hi all,

My system is on the Fedex truck out for delivery. Wisconsin is a long way to go for a computer. I sprung for a wood crate so let’s hope all is good. I will post pictures of the computer tonight if I get a chance. Any advice when posting pictures?

Dragoonseal View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Dragoonseal Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by Mallikii

Hi all,

My system is on the Fedex truck out for delivery. Wisconsin is a long way to go for a computer. I sprung for a wood crate so let’s hope all is good. I will post pictures of the computer tonight if I get a chance. Any advice when posting pictures

Give size references next to some of the pictures of the crate and computer, I want to see how massive they are!

Pilgrim View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Pilgrim Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 4:51pm
my small  air cooled Corsair 800D was shipped wooden crate which measured
33 x 33 x 24 inches.

It will take quite a while to open, since your config is bigger.....my pics are on posted on this site...you will be glad you went with the crate.

Cheers
Mallikii View Drop Down

Quote Mallikii Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 7:42pm
I just recieved my system this afternoon. I will post pictures when I get a chance. Just to let everyone know that my frustrations with this company continue. As you can see above I chose to have the raptor hard drives in Raid 0. And I am looking at the system with three seperate hard drives and no raid. My system was in QA mode for a week and they never caught this. I paid good money to have the system setup and now I have to erase it all and start over. Any thoughts? I didn't expect this but I guess I should have given my past experiences.
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 8:06pm
@Mallikii,

I am sincerely sorry for the RAID setup issue.

I agree that that should have never had happened, and honestly it's rare that we ever make a mistake like that. I am sincerely sorry once again. It definitely may have been overlooked.

We might be able to help you use the image that we made with your system before it left the facility and restore it onto your RAID array which would get that aspect of your system working rather quickly. I sent you an email from our Management account about this. Let me know when is the best time for us to contact you, even if it is after business hours or the weekend, we'll have a senior tech walk you through the process.

I also agree that it was in QA for over a week, and the hold up was our techs re-testing the unit ensuring it was fully stable since it came back for service.

Once again please respond to the email I sent and we'll get you taken care of rather quickly.

Warmest Regards,
Alex
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 8:38pm
Actually,

I had a meeting with our QA department after I read your post, and the QA techs informed me that there confident there is a misunderstanding here:

You purchased 2x150GB Raptor drives in a Raid 0 Configuration. You've also ordered a dual boot setup. The testing technicians split your 300GB Raid 0 configuration in half so it's actually 2x150GB.

That means your Raid 0 is configured. You can verify this when you turn on the system, there should be a RAID BIOS screen that shows a Healthy Raid 0 configuration.

Let us know,
Alex

Edited by Alex - 25 Feb 2010 at 8:38pm
Mallikii View Drop Down

Quote Mallikii Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 9:09pm
Ok, my bad. I guess that is the reason I went with a good company to build my system. I am still a little confused about exactly how it is setup but the bios does say Raid0(Strip). I will post pictures soon. Its on the top of my desk right now for better pictures but I will place it below eventualy. Thanks Alex, you have been a great help.

Mallikii
Herniter View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Herniter Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 9:49pm
@Mallikii

I agree with you on a lot of your issues, if a company puts a high premium of 500-1k$ onto what parts cost to build a computer their customer service should never include a copy / paste email.  Outside of shipping damage I would also expect nothing less than than a flawlessly built machine in relation to both hardware and software.

Though, let me share with you the experience I had with another premium PC vendor (Alienware) that I had built 4 years ago before the merger with Dell. 

Sometime around 2006(I think) I ordered a computer through Alienware. I placed this order as a birthday gift to myself early in July.  At this time I ordered the PC with an AMD 5000 series processor.  Yet my computer continued to be delayed for one reason or another, each time I would call I would get the run around and no real answer to what the delay was. 

Jump forward to August I believe one day before Conroe(C2D) was going to be announced and I canceled my order in anticipation of the new CPU.  The next day I reorder my PC through Alienware, yet again with the delays and no given reason.  I would assume that the delay was caused by the high demand for the new Conroe chips at the time but I never got anything more than a return email with an estimated date(again no reason given) I also received the same answer whenever I would try to call them.

Sometime around mid November I finally received my PC.  I start hooking up all my new toys to the PC first gen g15 keyboard, 700$ 24" Monitor, Logitech G7, and start the computer up.  I'm anxious to see what it can do and so I run PC Mark, about 30 seconds into it the computer freezes.  I fault the software and decide to jump on WoW instead no less than 30 minutes later the computer hard freezes again and reboots itself into the blue screen of death.  Sigh.

I call up Alienware go through the machine prompts and get connected to a tech after sitting in the queue for 1/2 an hour.  I'm fairly irate at this point after having waited 3 or 4 months on my rig and I'm about to hang up when someone finally answers in a THICK Indian accent "hello my name is Bob may I please have your name along with the computers model and serial number".  I set the phone down and crawl under my desk to find the said information that he wanted and read him off the info.  Bob then goes forward to ask me what my problem is, I explain to him in the best detail that I can and then tell him that I forgot to write down the exact error in the blue screen and that I'm trying to recreate the problem so I can read him the error.  Following is the delightful conversation I had with him.

Bob - Ok sir I need to to please check all connectors to the computer and make sure they're snugly fit and then try to turn on the computer or something to that effect.

Me - I tell him that computer is on and I'm playing a game in a very sarcastic tone.

Bob - One moment sir.  He then puts me on hold for 15 minutes, checks back in to let me know hes talking with his supervisor, and then puts me back on hold for another 15 minutes.  He then tells me that my problem is to complex for his support level and sends me to "tier 2 support".

Some 10 minutes later I get someone on the phone from either America or someone with greatly improved English and tech knowledge. 

The new tech gives me a direct line to him, tells me to download a memory test program and tells me to call him back with the results after running it.  I run it and get a fair amount of errors.  So I call back, great tech support is closed for the night.

I call back the next day and he has me individually test each stick of memory, turns out two of them are bad.  I continue to run the computer with the 2 good sticks of RAM yet the problem with crashing replicates itself.  I first try to call my "case manager" and apparently he doesn't work for Alienware any more.  Sigh.. I call back on the generic line once again passing by India's tech support and get a new case manager.  He asks me to wait until the new RAM arrives before continuing to troubleshoot.  They ship me 2 new memory sticks but not before holding some 300$ on my debit card.  I was 18 at the time and didn't own any credit cards, so it effectively locked down my already tight cash flow.  Anyhow I receive the RAM about 4 days later.

I put the ram in and run once again run the memory test software, good news only one of the 2 sticks is bad this time around...  So, back to harassing my new case manager.   I go through and reseat all of the ram + video card.  However the problem still persists.  I take the bad stick out and start up a game, same problem.  A blind person could have saw this coming from my results earlier with only 2GB of ram.  They decide that the video card is to blame.

They offer to ship me one before I send the bad one back but they'll need to hold 700$ on my "credit card".  I still don't have or want a credit card at this time and don't have the 700$ so I'm forced to ship them back their card via Fed Ex.  They do at least send me an online shipping label and pick up from my apartment to save me a trip though. 

Not wanting to wait for a new video card I go out and buy a cheepo 60$ Nvidia card.   I go home and install the new card, everything seems to be working just fine, I'm 5 hours into my gaming session and the computer freezes.  Hey at least its not freezing every 10-30 minutes I think to myself.  I call tech support to let them know I bought a new video card and the computer is still freezing, they then proceed to tell me they don't support my "upgrade."  They agree to note my problem but tell me I can't get tech support until my replacement arrives. 

Jump forward a week and my replacement card arrives.  Finally, I can get back to gaming at with decent graphics I think to myself.  I open the box and pull out the video card, the card looks about like the one I sent in but something seems to be wrong.  I inspect the S/N and P/N of the card.  It seems that they sent me a refurbished 7900gx2 long(A largely inferior longer version of the 7950gx2).  After digging around on the interweb to see if it was the same card I came upon a forum with a bunch of people that experienced the same thing on their replacement cards.  Borderline fraud IMO.

I call up Alienware talk to my case manager who is very apologetic and offers to transfer me to customer relations.  At this point I ask them if they will just take the computer back, they say they will but it's going to cost me a 600$ restocking fee since I've owned the computer for a month.  I explain that the computer hasn't worked the entire time that I've had it but they refuse to wave the restocking fee telling me that their warranty only covers free returns for the first month of ownership.  I don't really have the patience to reorder through another company with a 600$ lower budget so I let it slide.  After a 30 minute "discussion" with Alienware we find a middle ground, they'll send me the correct 7950gx2 card and they're going to overnight the new card both ways, they also upgrade me to a two year warranty. 

The new card arrives two days later and while the blue screen and frequent crashes have gone away it still crashes at least once or twice in a 12 hour gaming session.  Over the next year they replace the:

PSU
Motherboard
Another GB of RAM

I had to ship the computer back to them(they paid) for the motherboard swap as their in home techs aren't allowed to touch systems with liquid cooling.

The following year their liquid cooling system fails.  Please note the liquid cooling tubes they use are no bigger than my pinky around and are inferior to a good air cooler. 

I get the system back after a few weeks with the new cooling system which seems to be of a higher quality but the cooling tubes still seem a bit small.  I get a free 3 year warranty upgrade at this point. I suppose that is a + for Alienware(which had been bought by Dell at this point). 

Recently I have replaced the 7950gx2 with a 260 gtx and the system runs flawlessly. 

TLDR: It could be worse, India tech support, 4 months to ship, DOA system when it does arrive, mass hardware failure throughout 2 years of ownership.  Multiple parts delayed for weeks. 

I hope when I order through DS here in 3 or so months that I get the great system that everyone talks about, they do have an amazing reputation(The best off any current manfacturer with both the BBB and on their forums(compared to Ibuypower, Alienware, VenomPC, Cyberpower, and so on).  No company is perfect and there's bound to be a few mistakes when you build thousands of computers.

I truly hope your issue is resolved and hope you're soon satisfied with your new rig.  Pics plx :)

Edited by Herniter - 26 Feb 2010 at 2:42am
cheebamaster View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote cheebamaster Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 10:02pm
^
Wow...thank god I didn't choose Alienware like I was going to lol

Mallikii View Drop Down

Quote Mallikii Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 11:09pm

Edited by Mallikii - 25 Feb 2010 at 11:49pm
Mallikii View Drop Down

Quote Mallikii Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 11:16pm
Mallikii View Drop Down

Quote Mallikii Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 11:23pm

Deleted - need space

Edited by Mallikii - 26 Feb 2010 at 12:20am
Mallikii View Drop Down

Quote Mallikii Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 11:25pm
Mallikii View Drop Down

Quote Mallikii Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 11:28pm
Deleted - Need Space 

Edited by Mallikii - 26 Feb 2010 at 12:20am
Mallikii View Drop Down

Quote Mallikii Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 11:30pm
Mallikii View Drop Down

Quote Mallikii Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 11:32pm
Deleted - Need Space  

Edited by Mallikii - 26 Feb 2010 at 12:21am
Mallikii View Drop Down

Quote Mallikii Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 11:34pm
Deleted - Need Space 

Edited by Mallikii - 26 Feb 2010 at 12:21am
Mallikii View Drop Down

Quote Mallikii Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 11:38pm
Mallikii View Drop Down

Quote Mallikii Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 11:39pm
Mallikii View Drop Down

Quote Mallikii Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 11:40pm
Mallikii View Drop Down

Quote Mallikii Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 11:41pm

Deleted

Edited by Mallikii - 26 Feb 2010 at 12:16am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>