Post Date: 2018-11-24

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jusbonez419 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jusbonez419 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: How many phases
    Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 11:23pm
What's up everyone, how many phases do I have to go through before i receive my System?
Tidgxor View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

The Kokopelli kid
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote Tidgxor Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 12:09am
I don't know if this is still accurate as it's older now, but here is what the stages were when I purchased:

Stage 1: (Payment Processed)
Your order has been successfully processed. Our accounting department is now preparing your build sheet and passing this over to our inventory control department so we may allocate the components necessary for your order.

Stage 2: (Inventory Assignment)
A special component bin has been assigned for your order. We then locate components from our inventory and place them inside your component bin. If any components are out of stock, we are then waiting for them to be delivered to our storage center. Once all of the hardware is inside your component bin, it is then placed in queue for phase 1 stress-testing.

Stage 3: (Phase 1 Stress Testing)
Your order is now placed into one of our specialized test benches. The installation of the operating system, drivers and any applications that are specific to the system you ordered are completed here. Our Digital Storm Integration Engineer will also install any demos, benchmark utilities, and burn-in software necessary to correctly monitor your systems performance throughout our burn-in process. Afterwards, we perform a series of grueling tests that push the hardware components in your system to the very limit. This Stage is especially important because it is here where the system either excels or fails. If it does fail, our Digital Storm technicians will identify any problems and replace them before we ship your computer system. If the computer system still does not pass our tests, we will then re-build it with a new batch of components.

Stage 4: (Engineering Lab)
Your order has successfully passed our phase 1 stress testing, it has now progressed into our engineering lab. A specialized Digital Storm Assembly Engineer will carefully put together your order as if it was their own. They have a passion to build every system as if it was their show piece.

Stage 5: (Phase 2 Stress Testing)
Your order has been passed to our final phase 2 stress-testing team. They run a final batch of tests to verify the integrity and stability of your system. This allows us to ensure that every system we ship will be a rock solid machine for years to come.

Stage 6: (Quality Assurance)
Your system is undergoing a very detailed quality control analysis. A Digital Storm Quality Inspector is tasked with inspecting your machine for missing screws, loose cards, checking for special requests, verifying the configuration, and double checking our stress-test results. Our inspectors are trained with an eye for detail and ensure that every system leaves our facility with the art of perfection.

Stage 7: (QA Check Passed)

Your order has successfully passed our stringent quality assurance process. Everything from top to bottom on your purchase has been verified by an experienced Digital Storm technician.

After that  comes shipping.

Quote Jusbonez419 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 12:17am
Awesome thanks I'm currently in stage 6 I ordered it the October 28th, it was accepted the 29th, and still have not got it yet...

Quote Jusbonez419 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 12:18am
Do they not work on the weekends? Do you know?!
spaces View Drop Down

Quote spaces Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 6:39am
Originally posted by Jusbonez419

They only work buisness days

Quote Jusbonez419 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 6:42am
Originally posted by spaces

Originally posted by Jusbonez419

They only work buisness days

-------

Alright thanks
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 7:23am
During peak times they do assemble and test on weekends.

Good luck. Big%20Smile
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Just a dude trying to keep the spam away

Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 7:31am
"Tis the season"...   I'll wager they ~are~ working weekends and after hours but not officially. Only "Business Days" are counted toward deadlines (i.e. Monday - Friday).

Quote Jusbonez419 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by Snaike

"Tis the season"...   I'll wager they ~are~ working weekends and after hours but not officially. Only "Business Days" are counted toward deadlines (i.e. Monday - Friday).

-------

Ah ok, just didn't know what the deal was hell hopefully I get it before Christmas lol

Quote Jusbonez419 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 4:29pm
But thank you everyone, much appreciated!!

What all games do ya'll play??
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Just a dude trying to keep the spam away

Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 9:46pm
Personally, I rotate between Shadow of War, Fallout 4, Skyrim and Elite:Dangerous while I wait for the next ~~big~~ thing. I knew it wasn't going to be FO 76 and I'm hoping against hope that RDR2 makes a pc port soon.

Post Reply Post Reply