FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to get different color case not shown?

Post Date: 2010-02-16

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
yahtzee View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote yahtzee Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: How to get different color case not shown?
    Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 9:47am
Looking at the Cooler Master 310 but want it with orange trim.  Can DS accommodate this request and still remain on time for build? 

I will say that I had a discussion with a competitor just yesterday and they didn't have it on their site.  2 hrs later it was on the site and avail to order. 

So close to pulling trigger here I can taste it.
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 12:38pm

It looks like they do sell it with a orange trim. We can special order it for you, however you will need to pay for the special order costs. I would say it's about $60 to special order one single chassis for a customer. This covers both the shipping and higher price we will have to pay for a single quantity of your item.

yahtzee View Drop Down

Quote yahtzee Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 12:42pm
yes, they do but it wasnt on their site 24hrs ago and they are now stocking it.  This eliminates the single quantity order issue.  Is this not an option for DS?  Would it be $60 over the configuration with the standard 310 case?
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 1:35pm
the single quantity Alex is talking about is the fact that they buy the default color in bulks and payless, the orange one is not the one they buy in bulk since most don't request it, so they have to just buy one and pay full price, and yes the $60 is over the cost of the config with a regular 310.

Also I like to point out that when it comes to quality, customer service, technical service, workmanship, warranty and etc, there is no competitor for DS, the only one or two that might be close are much more expensive.

lot of people think just because the parts are the same or close that they are the same, its not. which is why I bought here, even tho I had to pay a little bit more, I always think its better to pay a little more at first to save much headache and regret down the road.

so in short you may have found a similar looking config some place else, but I can assure you that it can't compete with DS.

Edited by DST4ME - 16 Feb 2010 at 1:39pm
yahtzee View Drop Down

Quote yahtzee Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 1:38pm
Im limited to height - needs to be under 17 3/4"....i wasnt planning on spending my extra money on trim - and didnt need to from the competitor.  Just really liked the look of the case.

Ultimately, I am probably overkill in general as I will be using this pc for medium video editing and photoshop...no gaming.
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 1:40pm
ya I just remembered that so I edit my post but you beat me to it

the info I posted about competitor is more for others reading the post, I know you know the difference
 Post Reply Post Reply