FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HydroLux Hardline Air Bubbles (Brand New)

Post Date: 2021-11-24

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jumpman923 View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote jumpman923 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: HydroLux Hardline Air Bubbles (Brand New)
    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 at 6:02pm
Hello,

I just got my PC today and everything seems to be working fine but there are air pockets in my GPU block and air bubbles in my resevoir and a couple lines. My temps are fine and there is no weird noise or leaks that I can hear/find. I have had the computer on for about 7 hours at this point and have read that the air may just get pushed out in the next 24-48 hours.

I guess my main concern is leaks/temps but if those both seem fine should I just leave it be?

Any advice would be helpful.

Thanks!
jumpman923 View Drop Down

Quote jumpman923 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 24 Nov 2021 at 6:03pm
Sorry, forgot to mention that there was some fluid in the system when I opened the box...It looked spread out everywhere not just in one spot.
Onkel_Ken View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Onkel_Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 24 Nov 2021 at 8:04pm
Based upon the fluid spread everywhere when you opened the box, I would be on the phone with Digital Storm. They have a professional team of techs & management and will be able to assess the situation and resolve any outstanding issues.

I have been a DS customer for over 12 years and just got my new Beast last week. DS is there to provide full support when needed! They have always been helpful & resolved my questions over all these years.

Give them a call and let them know about the leaking that happened in shipping and they will provide the best pro advice.

Velox X/AMD 5900X/MSI X570 Pro Carbon MB/32GB DDDR 3600 DSPS/850W PS/500GB Samsung 980 Pro/1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus/500 GB HDD/Sound Blaster AE-7/EVGA FTW3 Ultra RTX 3080 10GB/Liquid CPU cooler AIO/
hoserator View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

We don't need no stinking "Avatars" !

Quote hoserator Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 24 Nov 2021 at 10:52pm
Congratulations on your new system. Awesome
Being new, any air in it will be flushed out to the reservoir in time and use. No worries about that. The coolant all over is of concern, though. Check the fittings with tissue paper. It should remain dry. If none are moist, just keep an eye out and enjoy to the fullest!

That hardline must look great! Strong

BTW, call DS to find out what coolant was used and ask for a bottle for refills.

Post Reply Post Reply