Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sarah View Drop Down

Hardcore Gamer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Sarah Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: I've Been Real Busy Today
    Posted: 17 Jul 2008 at 12:44pm
Good luck harley, let me know how the install goes. But I still don't see what you see in that game! Its something my father enjoys though too, go figure. *shrugs* Wink
Sarah
If you have sales questions, please contact [email protected]

Tyler Lowe View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote Tyler Lowe Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Jul 2008 at 12:46pm
Yeah, I've definately been down the several hours of installs road plenty. I'm going to upgrade my XP partition to Vista 64 bit next month, so it looks like i get to do that, along with the whole burn DVD's for 9 hours bit again ... Clap

LOL

Glad to see it's finally all coming together for you Harleyman. You've waited long enough.
Sarah View Drop Down

Hardcore Gamer

Quote Sarah Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Jul 2008 at 1:06pm
It must be a guy thing. The only time I can get into a flying game is if im massively blowing something up. Otherwise, its just not fun for me and that game doesnt strike me as the kind to have alot of carnage.

You know, I never backup my system. I never make backup copys of anything, except my artwork and my writing and I only started doing that after I almost lost an entire drive of creations due to an unexplained problem that took a whole week of me and another tech working on it for 5+ hours a day.

I would hate to see how long it would take me to properly backup everything on my system. Maybe I should, then I might not be so afraid to upgrade my o/s and clean up my drives a bit. But that would also take away from my gaming time, and im not sure if I can handle that, lol.
Sarah
If you have sales questions, please contact [email protected]

Costone View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Costone Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Jul 2008 at 1:12pm

Take good notes Harley! I'll be following suit with all my FS addon's...once my 'Little Houdini' arrives....

(and Sarah) your father probably loves the thrill of soaring above the Earth to any destination that he chooses. Birds are so lucky. And I bet he'll tell you that the virutal gas in Flight simulator is soo much cheaper than in the real world! LOL Go ask him yourself...

But my guess is that he also has a great personal flying experience to share with you that he enjoys so much in FS...
Velox X | ASUS Prime X670-P | AMD Ryzen 9 7950X | 64GB DDR5 5200 | 2TB M.2 Samsung 980 Pro | RTX 4070 Ti | 850W PSU

SunfighterLC View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote SunfighterLC Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Jul 2008 at 2:01pm
Ive been real busy myself today.

Putting the FTW cards though the loops. I think they top out around 710mhz in sli (602 standard). At 715 they begin to downclock. So i think im gonna do a conservative 700 for both.

I cant seem to get around BSODs though upping the CPU past 3.8 again, i thought i had it stable at 4.27...but the tests failed about 40 minutes in...uping the core voltage didnt seem to work, so maybe its the FSB or northbridge i dunno...i dont really wanna deal with it honestly..i might just keep it at 3.8 and forget about it..
E8500@ 4.03Ghz
XFX 790i Ultra
1000W Corsair HX
2 280 GTX EVGA FTW
4GB OCZ Reaper 1800Mhz
250-80-300GB VR HD
Logitech Z-2300 2.1 Speakers
Asus Xonar 7.1
Hanns-G HG 281D 28" HDMI Monitor
wright View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote wright Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Jul 2008 at 9:44am
Glad your up and flying harleyman!!!!!!!! You sure have earned it.....Everything on my machine is great except no sound.....anywhereCry  Trying different things but soon running out of options..... I know it is probably something simple..... 
Hailstorm ll
i7 4770K OC
Z 87 Chip set
16 GB DDR3 1866 MHz
Stage 2 cool 240mm Radiator
GPU 1x GTX 780 3GB
Samsung 256GB SSD
1TB WD Caviar
Corsair 120mm performance fans
 Post Reply Post Reply