FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I LOVE THIS COMPANY!!!

Post Date: 2019-02-13

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mr.Oberlin View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 13 Feb 2019
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
  Quote Mr.Oberlin Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: I LOVE THIS COMPANY!!!
    Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 3:27pm
This will be my very first desk top gaming pc, so yes I'm excited, super nervous and overly anxious. But I've got to give it to these guys for how patient and friendly their staff has been with me. From their sales team (Ronda) making sure I get the free RGB's and overclocks after I forgot to add them, to their customer experience manager (Alex) giving me piece of mind while I anxiously wait. I cannot express enough how confident I am that the team will deliver a high quality high performance work of art... Thanks to everyone at Digital Storm


Edited by Mr.Oberlin - 13 Feb 2019 at 3:34pm
Back to Top
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor


Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16314
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 3:37pm
Glad to hear! Please do post photos and a review when you get your PC, we always love seeing that.
Back to Top
Mr.Oberlin View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 13 Feb 2019
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
  Quote Mr.Oberlin Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 5:24pm
Will do..
Back to Top
hoserator View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

We don't need no stinking "Avatars" !
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 08 Oct 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7966
  Quote hoserator Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 1:14am
Welcome to DS.
The wait will appear endless but it does (end, that is). Congratulations. Big%20Smile

And we do echo Alex. Images.....Excited


Edited by hoserator - 14 Feb 2019 at 9:19am
Back to Top
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 22 Mar 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7331
  Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 6:56am
Welcome aboard!
Back to Top
Mr.Oberlin View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 13 Feb 2019
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
  Quote Mr.Oberlin Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 11:13am
Just hit stage 4 and wanted to share my experience with the stages in the form of a shooter..
Stage 1: The noob steps out, eagerly takes aim, not knowing what is to out there, opens fire blindly missing everything but the brush. "What is this?" He thinks to himself. Looking down he sees, he's been hit. He's downed, frantically looking for a friendly to pick him up. He waits..
Stage 2: what is this off in the distance, could it be? It is, a friendly soldier headed in his direction. But will he make it in time before the noob bleeds out? Will his glimmer of hope be lost? Just as the last bit of light starts to fade the friendly reaches out pulling him back to the fight.
Stage 3: The friendly soldier tosses the noob a magazine and drops a rare weapon from his inventory. The noob picks up the weapon, gives it a quick fire and immediately feels more confident in the fight to come. The friendly rushes off and the noob, inventory full, continues his journey.

To be continued...

Okay, I'm lame but it really is exciting each time you get that email saying you've moved up a stage
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 0.0703125 seconds.