FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I need help with streaming/gaming pc setup

Post Date: 2020-01-16

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liqweed View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote liqweed Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: I need help with streaming/gaming pc setup
    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 9:22pm
Hello guys i just made the account, i really hope u can give me some help. So i have a old pc with the following specs:
i5 4560k
gtx 960 4gb
8gb ram

And i want to buy new gaming/streaming pc with for gaming at 1440p on which i might do some minor editing etc... i already decided on buying the acer xz321q 32 inch 144hz .
So my question is should i keep this old pc and setup a dual streaming setup which i have no idea how to do. Or buy the best pc i can get for the money+ sell the old one so i can have more money to invest in the new pc and monitor.... Any advice is greatly appreciated. If i go with the 2 pc setup i might go with ryzen 3600 and not decided on gpu yet might wait for the new 5900 navi series. So anyhow i just want to know what is my best bet. And obviosly i want to keep it on the lower end on the budget as much as i can but at the same time if its worth spending more money for less headaches setting all up i will consider. Thanks again.
Also should i go with Nvec or X264 if u can give pros and cons would be also greatly appreciated and sry for the long post.
Truffleshuffle View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Truffleshuffle Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 10:28pm
That is up to you. I have bought a new pc and am going to test out a dual set up. I may end up selling my old PC but I am going to test out the dual set up first. It all depends on what you want. If you use your new pc for playing the game you may want intel as right now it's still better for playing the games. If you want to use the new pc for the streaming you might go with the ryzen as its better for that aspect.
 Post Reply Post Reply