FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I received my DS machine!

Post Date: 2009-01-12

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BigLou View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
  Quote BigLou Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: I received my DS machine!
    Posted: 12 Jan 2009 at 11:55am
I received my DS machine on 12-31-08, what a way to start the new year. I have been very busy with work, but I will post a full review with pics very soon. I just want to say that my experience with DS (except maybe the phone serviceCry) was exceptional. This is my second system in less than a year and I can honslty say that they keep getting better with the final product.
 
I want to extend a personal thanks to Duke and Alex, you guys are DS in my opinion.
 
Thanks,
Lou
Back to Top
MrNanite View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran


Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 507
  Quote MrNanite Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Jan 2009 at 2:17pm
Just watch out.  HM drools at the sight of a brand-new computer.

Personally, I think it's a Pavlovian thing.  SmileEmbarrassedShocked
Back to Top
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 36758
  Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Jan 2009 at 2:52pm
congrats, where are the pics?
Back to Top
Dsnewb210 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 01 Oct 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 972
  Quote Dsnewb210 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Jan 2009 at 3:10pm

Can't wait to see another perfect ds rig.

 
Back to Top
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 36758
  Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Jan 2009 at 4:29pm
don't forget beautiful DS rig
Back to Top
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor


Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16314
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Jan 2009 at 5:12pm
Ermm
Back to Top
XpubuX View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 726
  Quote XpubuX Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Jan 2009 at 7:00pm
pics
Back to Top
MrNanite View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran


Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 507
  Quote MrNanite Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 7:52am
Originally posted by harleyman

Originally posted by MrNanite

Just watch out.  HM drools at the sight of a brand-new computer.

Personally, I think it's a Pavlovian thing.  SmileEmbarrassedShocked
 
 
 
You are such a drooler too.........Embarrassed            Smile               Sleepy


Only at the sight of actual hard currency.  Which, unfortunately, I don't seem to be in that position very often.  Money seems to fly out the door as soon as I make it.  That's why you don't see the dried crusties very often.

Back to Top
BigLou View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
  Quote BigLou Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 10:44am
I will take pics by this weekend, I blame work...Big%20smile
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 7.128906E-02 seconds.