FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Internal lighting not on?

Post Date: 2013-09-06

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lynxous View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 06 Sep 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
  Quote lynxous Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Internal lighting not on?
    Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 11:18am
Hello! just received my new DS Vanquish level 3 today! loving it so far, however I have one small problem. I am not extremely knowledgeable in computers, so bare with me. but when I turned on the computer the internal lighting did not turn on. is there something I missed? or is there a problem? thanks in advance!
Back to Top
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 08 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 20391
  Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 11:24am
Hi lynxous..  Congrats on the new Vanquish 3.  Real nice.  Awesome
 
On the back of the pc. below the graphics card ports, is a little red switch.  That's the on/off switch for internal light strip.
 
Good Luck.  Big%20Smile
Back to Top
lynxous View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 06 Sep 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
  Quote lynxous Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 11:28am
I was wondering what that switch was! hahaha sad thing is I knew it would be something this simple! MUCH OBLIGED bprat22! greatly appreciated!
Back to Top
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 08 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 20391
  Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 11:35am
My pleasure.  Big%20Smile
 
Don't know why that make it a red switch.  Red usually means... Danger.  Hahaha  Nobody wants to touch it. 
 
Have fun.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 7.080078E-02 seconds.